The Chaser and the Chased

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

Yes, I am.
I like Brazilian and russian people.But I guess there are some hardcore exceptions.... Also Koreaboos are in that exception list too
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

Hi baachan. Long time no see. :<
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,139
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

Hi baachan. Long time no see. :<
baa chan? :modsmack

Ice, not to touch on a sore subject but ever happened to that guy stalker friend of yours, something chicken. He's been m.i.a for a long time.

Don't know who-else to ask and iirc you were friends or something...
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

baa chan? :modsmack

Ice, not to touch on a sore subject but ever happened to that guy stalker friend of yours, something chicken. He's been m.i.a for a long time.

Don't know who-else to ask and iirc you were friends or something...
Chickenfluffy was an epic funny guy :lmao

To think he joined MH to stalk ice cuse she added a few people on Facebook :lmao
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

Chickenfluffy was an epic funny guy :lmao

To think he joined MH to stalk ice cuse she added a few people on Facebook :lmao
was he kool like me? How could I missed him =(
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

was he kool like me? How could I missed him =(
He joined a little before you poped in the FF(a few months, during july I think)

He wasn't as cool as you btw -_-;
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

What?!!!! When was this?! Goddamit I missed a lot of shit man! ice-chwan catch me up if you would please.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

you were here around that time a guy called fluffychickenbeam was stalking Ice during summer :o

Seems like he liked Ice and arro even tried to set them up :lmao
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,139
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

oh right, that was his name. lol lol

Icey, how ya been with school and scans and all.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

you were here around that time a guy called fluffychickenbeam was stalking Ice during summer :o

Seems like he liked Ice and arro even tried to set them up :lmao
I remember Arro tried to get ice-chan coupled up with someone but I remembered to be organ-kun or googlez-kun :s. May be I'm wrong.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

This one

He really looks like you XD

you got yourself some fans :D
That beanie, probably. You wear it so much, it's amazing. :XD

EDIT: Oh look, it's a beanie.
I haven't worn that beanie for like... 6 months.. :oh

The hat I wear the most is probably the black cap. Especially now, in the spring and summer. :nod
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

baa chan? :modsmack

Ice, not to touch on a sore subject but ever happened to that guy stalker friend of yours, something chicken. He's been m.i.a for a long time.

Don't know who-else to ask and iirc you were friends or something...
Hm, from what I've heard, he's not going anywhere near anything that's associated with me now. :XD It's painful for him or something.

you were here around that time a guy called fluffychickenbeam was stalking Ice during summer :o

Seems like he liked Ice and arro even tried to set them up :lmao
Actually, it was Arro and Impy. -_-;

oh right, that was his name. lol lol

Icey, how ya been with school and scans and all.
It's the school holidays right now, so I've just been hanging around home a lot and going out with friends. :XD As for Editing, I haven't done much in the past few days, everyone is just snatching up stuff too fast. :XD Well, it means more free time for me, I guess.

I remember Arro tried to get ice-chan coupled up with someone but I remembered to be organ-kun or googlez-kun :s. May be I'm wrong.
It was Googz. :XD The Chibi King and Queen with BBBro as the butler. :lmao

I haven't worn that beanie for like... 6 months.. :oh

The hat I wear the most is probably the black cap. Especially now, in the spring and summer. :nod
You know that black beanie you're wearing in your current profile pic on FB? Man, if you wear that in summer here, you'll die. :XD
 
Last edited:

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

Yeah, I'm not wearing that anymore. It's way too hot. Plus, I've pulled on it too much so it's big enough for two heads... :p Not that it's gonna be summer here for another couple of months, but still.

Sooo, how long is your Easter holiday?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

:lmao @ BB-chan being the bulter! you poor dude, you really drew the short stick didn't you :(
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: A 0.0000000000000000675% Chance

:lmao @ BB-chan being the bulter! you poor dude, you really drew the short stick didn't you :(
I like being the Butler kings and queens are useless people who live with the people's money.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top