- Joined
- Apr 16, 2011
- Messages
- 1,196
- Reaction score
- 504
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hey guys! I'm Haze, Australian-Chinaman.
I have a test for school in about a week but none the less, I'm still hanging out here, looking for new manga to read.
Any good suggestions for someone who loves Shounen and seinen? Anything beats banked circular motion or acid hydrolysis. Seriously. Just look at the names of the topics. And imagine the pain students all around the world are in, as they parrot everything into their heads and vomit it all over the test paper.
I've read all of shonen jump, though. =) And I also don't like harems.
~~
New edit:
Thinking of turning this into a TL'er thread... will post anything I start working on in here, if that ever happens.
I have a test for school in about a week but none the less, I'm still hanging out here, looking for new manga to read.
Any good suggestions for someone who loves Shounen and seinen? Anything beats banked circular motion or acid hydrolysis. Seriously. Just look at the names of the topics. And imagine the pain students all around the world are in, as they parrot everything into their heads and vomit it all over the test paper.
I've read all of shonen jump, though. =) And I also don't like harems.
~~
New edit:
Thinking of turning this into a TL'er thread... will post anything I start working on in here, if that ever happens.

Last edited:
Welcome to MH!
stupid triple digit number of volumes...
One Piece.

Regardless, it's been fun to scanlate it.
The sports teacher is awesome.


The purple looks awesome~!
)