Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: Secret behind break-dance: drink 2L of Cola every day

Hey Bene, wassup?! aren't you going to resume reviewing Naruto anytime soon? :amuse

Why like Orochimaru? He pukes all the place
You know... that's kinda good question bene!!!!
The guy pukes... :s... HIMSELF :o :o THE HORROR!!! :tem
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Awesomest interview with the awesome and the vampire

Ooooh... It's Sunday which means *sniff sniff* YES! Exactly. Mom's making Paprikás krumpli with newly imported Hungarian ingredients.

Whole house stinks of the beautiful, beautiful smell of strong Paprikás spice.

:lovebunny:lovebunny:lovebunny:lovebunny
Haaa...traditional meals...those are the best...I recommend Csirke paprikas, since I think it's better...did you help? At least preparing the potato part


Hey Bene, wassup?! aren't you going to resume reviewing Naruto anytime soon? :amuse
I want to, but time is limited...I will post my opinions and stuff in the reviews that are posted be blackjack and dadarkdude...but if it's comforting, I will reveal that Naruto discussions will be risen to another level in the future...so look forward to that, and maybe participate in the future?:3c
You know... that's kinda good question bene!!!!
The guy pukes... :s... HIMSELF :o :o THE HORROR!!! :tem
Does this help...I smoke...and I drink...sometimes of course...so I can relate:3c...but probably U will see this question in a different light in the future:derp...if you don't, then check this thread, and I will reveal it:p
 
Last edited:

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: Awesomest interview with the awesome and the vampire

You've piqued my interest :amuse
Is something big going to go (lol) down in Naruto Discussion thread? And participate? Hey, why not... :tem
And about me seeing this question in different light... is it related to those changes? :)
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Awesomest interview with the awesome and the vampire

You've piqued my interest :amuse
Is something big going to go (lol) down in Naruto Discussion thread? And participate? Hey, why not... :tem
And about me seeing this question in different light... is it related to those changes? :)
Of course I did...that's my purpose as a mod...I hope in the end it will be alright:p

I guess you know the context now:derp...did I gave you hint when you guessed me? You were the only one who was spot on...
 

HegemonKhan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2010
Messages
2,367
Reaction score
1,229
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Sign up for some Kusako love! If you haven't already...:D

"Re: Sign up for some Kusako love! If you haven't already...:D" -Benelori


me me me me me me me me me!!!

:D come back kusako, i want you! I miss you! I love you! I'm now love sick! waaah! :D
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Sign up for some Kusako love! If you haven't already...:D

Benelorikusakobenelorikusakbenelorikusaloribenekusaloribenekusakribenesakolori :cussing
Unbelievable :kukuku! How is this possible, I seriously thought whoever kusako is, she is a female, even if its a staff.
WHY DO YOU HAVE SUCH ACTING SKILLS :oh?
So do you liking ichigo :eyeroll.
 

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: Awesomest interview with the awesome and the vampire

Of course I did...that's my purpose as a mod...I hope in the end it will be alright:p

I guess you know the context now:derp...did I gave you hint when you guessed me? You were the only one who was spot on...
This:
Why like Orochimaru? He pukes all the place
Does this help...I smoke...and I drink...sometimes of course...so I can relate:3c...but probably U will see this question in a different light in the future:derp...if you don't, then check this thread, and I will reveal it:p
:XD

Oh and one more thing: you overused this smiley in your/kusako member introduction thread: :wtf


Benelorikusakobenelorikusakbenelorikusaloribenekusaloribenekusakribenesakolori :cussing
Unbelievable :kukuku! How is this possible, I seriously thought whoever kusako is, she is a female, even if its a staff.
WHY DO YOU HAVE SUCH ACTING SKILLS :oh?
So do you liking ichigo :eyeroll.
you calls kurosaki-kun ichigo. you not respect kurosaki-kun! kurosaki-kun use bankai :darn :darn

:XD

He doesn't actually, I busted him immediately after a single reply of his :kukuku
 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Sign up for some Kusako love! If you haven't already...:D

Oh well...shiz happens...I know...I had two mistakes, which I realized near the end...that I was using that smiley much, that's why I shifter to :fan...the second was the exaggerated use of ...

And this last one was the most difficult habit to lose:XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: AlB

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: Sign up for some Kusako love! If you haven't already...:D

Hey bene I heard you are playing Dragon Age: Origins :) How's it going? Have you reached landsmeet yet?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Sign up for some Kusako love! If you haven't already...:D

No...but I was very close to that stage in the game...unfortunately I had to format resintall windows and it deleted my saves, so I had to restart the whole game...currently I finished the mission with mages, and I'm not in the forest of the Dalish elves...what amazed me, which I couldn't do in my first try...I managed to get 100 points of loyalty from Sten after two missions...of course I'm playing with DLC...I don't know if that matters though
 

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: Sign up for some Kusako love! If you haven't already...:D

It does matter.
Warden's Keep is fun to play (although short) and Shale from the Rock Prisoner DLC is very hilarious and interesting character ;)
Also... without spoiling much I would advise you NOT to complete Return to Ostagar before Landsmeet, It will be much more fun to visit Ostagar after Landsmeet for a reason that will become apparent after you complete Landsmeet :nuts (Don't forget to take Wynne to Ostagar after Landsmeet :nuts)
 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Sign up for some Kusako love! If you haven't already...:D

^^Thanks a lot for that, appreciate it...first time I played the game, I ended up killing Wynne and going to Ostagar just to recover the armor and sword of the king...so I wasn't really patient:sweat...
Now I'm playing the game the way I was supposed to in the first place:XD...and yeah...Shale is funny, and a tough character to get on your side...I can't wait to finish the game and the expansion, because Witch Hunt is something I'm really interested in...I mean I bet you love Morrigan as much as I do:hurr
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Sign up for some Kusako love! If you haven't already...:D

Never played Witch Hunt, I actually forgot to play it after playing the expansion! Let me know how it is and I may check it out :amuse

What's your party setup? I usually go with MC (rogue), Alistair for obvious reasons, Wynne and Morrigan.

The most boring aspect of DA:O is probably the party limitations. If you want a good healer without wasting too many levels in terms of skills you pretty much have to heal yourself or choose Wynne. Morrigan is the only DPS mage worth anything and Alistair if you exclude Shale is the only warrior that is a true tank. Going with a "bizzare" party setup like making Morrigan a healer, Wynne a DPS mage or Sten a tank makes your party less optimal as you waste several levels of skills as they start with a load of crap when you get them. My biggest complaint about the game is pretty much this. Dragon Age 2 wasn't much better in that sense either. Respecc is so freaking necessary in such games and in DA:O you can only respecc in the expansion which is sooooo awesome, and in DA2 it's only possible via content you need to spend money on.

/rant

(love the games despite that though. However DA2 was really rushed and many aspects in the game were horrible).
 

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: Sign up for some Kusako love! If you haven't already...:D

Yep, Morrigan is da best: she's the man in the relationship! But I ended up with leliana... she's just soo sweet :lovebunny Though in the end I did turn Ms. Super-B*tch Morrigan to the light side :smugbunny
Only after Oghren though, the fact that you can't romance Oghren is a crime :yelling gotta love his drunken antics.

And wtf? how could you kill Wynne? :blink She's a sweet old lady dammit!

Believe me... Don't go to Ostagar until the landsmeet... I'm sure 3c knows what I'm talking about :shifty

as for 3c:
http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=14

For respec in Origins you'll want to check this mod out :)
 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Sign up for some Kusako love! If you haven't already...:D

Never played Witch Hunt, I actually forgot to play it after playing the expansion! Let me know how it is and I may check it out :amuse

What's your party setup? I usually go with MC (rogue), Alistair for obvious reasons, Wynne and Morrigan.

The most boring aspect of DA:O is probably the party limitations. If you want a good healer without wasting too many levels in terms of skills you pretty much have to heal yourself or choose Wynne. Morrigan is the only DPS mage worth anything and Alistair if you exclude Shale is the only warrior that is a true tank. Going with a "bizzare" party setup like making Morrigan a healer, Wynne a DPS mage or Sten a tank makes your party less optimal as you waste several levels of skills as they start with a load of crap when you get them. My biggest complaint about the game is pretty much this. Dragon Age 2 wasn't much better in that sense either. Respecc is so freaking necessary in such games and in DA:O you can only respecc in the expansion which is sooooo awesome, and in DA2 it's only possible via content you need to spend money on.

/rant

(love the games despite that though. However DA2 was really rushed and many aspects in the game were horrible).
Good, I will sure post here after finished it...from what I've read, Witch Hunt is basically a story where you are searching for Morrigan after she went missing...so Morrigan FTW...

Party composition...hmm...tough...I like to make it in a way that I don't lost too many respect points when making a decision in certain quests...that's why now...I chose the good side...so I have Alistair, Leliana and Wynne...mage for healing, and the rest for damage...and I've upgraded Wynne to be able to cast Ice Swords or whatever is that spells name...it's much better against darkspawn and demons in general...Morrigan is pretty much useless IMO, except here stunning spell...

I don't use Sten, because he is immobile and when there are lots of enemies he gets beaten up pretty quickly...I'm more for Alistair and my own character who are using shields as well...

I don't really like to switch up my party members...I pretty much create one strategy, go for a certain gamestyle and use those members all game long...but I really like this strategy stuff that DA has...to be able to customize the behaviour of you characters is pretty neat, and thus you can abuse the terrain and such....for example I always configure my team to fight in narrow areas...shields and damage in front, support, healing and movement damaging in the back...easy peasy

So that's why I think that the party limitations that you talk about, can actually be exploited and I think it's good that in the end you can't have all around characters...you must choose your own gamestyle and exploit that...IMO the opposite where you have the time to develop the characters in more than one way is more boring...


Yep, Morrigan is da best: she's the man in the relationship! But I ended up with leliana... she's just soo sweet :lovebunny Though in the end I did turn Ms. Super-B*tch Morrigan to the light side :smugbunny
Only after Oghren though, the fact that you can't romance Oghren is a crime :yelling gotta love his drunken antics.

And wtf? how could you kill Wynne? :blink She's a sweet old lady dammit!

Believe me... Don't go to Ostagar until the landsmeet... I'm sure 3c knows what I'm talking about :shifty

as for 3c:
http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=14

For respec in Origins you'll want to check this mod out :)
Man of the relationship...I call BS...:p...I mean she loves it when she is taken care of:hurr...and the way you talk her into it is pretty neat...not like the romantic and cheesy stuff that you have to say to Leliana:bored...

I don't really like Oghren...he feels like a useless addition to the team...he doesn't add much for the warrior class...though before I lost my previous save, I left Orzammar as the last mission...so I didn't have the chance to explore his character...

Yeah I killed Wynne...because I thought, hey...mages are dangerous and all that and she got all defensive...also...I must've made a mistake before that in a conversation, because I didn't get that scroll, which enabled the disrupting of Blood Magic...so something went wrong...though I would've loved that more...because all RPGs I play for the first time, it's a new experience...and I just play it in a chaotic way...I combine the good side with the bad...I don't exploit everything the game offers...and in a way it's more difficult, but much more fun to play the game...
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Awesomest interview with the awesome and the vampire

Haaa...traditional meals...those are the best...I recommend Csirke paprikas, since I think it's better...did you help? At least preparing the potato part
A teeny late reply but I will definitely try Csirke paprikas tomorrow (already tried your Gulyas recipe and it was de-he-he-licious. Of course I added a little twist as everything gets better when I have a saying!

Anyway I will have tons of time to spare before work tomorrow so I'll prepare something extra ^^,

And no, when mom cook, mom cook. When I cook, I cook. I never let my folks be anywhere near the kitchen when I work my magic and my mother is the same way.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Sign up for some Kusako love! If you haven't already...:D

By party limitation I pretty much meant that the "optimal party" is far too decided and thus limited. In DA:O the optimal party is pretty much to have 1 melee dps (rogue preferably), 1 tank (Alistair is by far the best tank unless you tank yourself), 1 healer (Wynne) and 1 dps mage (Morrigan). As you can see if you want to go with what's "best" you're pretty much screwed, which is why I've had to go with different parties on purpose even though they aren't as easy and efficient to clear the game with. It's also limited in the sense that when that's the optimal party, the game is always "the same" because you always bring the same characters. If there were for example two dps mages in the game you wouldn't have to always bring Morrigan and could avoid her constant nagging. Or if there were more mages in general maybe Wynne could have been replaced with a cooler party member.

The only class you really HAVE to control all the time is the rogue, which is by far the greatest dpser. If you control him well he will easily have a 50-60% overall party damage output. Tanking is so simple so tactics on the tank makes him almost control himself perfectly, the same goes for healing. Morrigan is like you said best for stunning and crowd control (but also has second best damage in the party if controlled well) and only needs to be controlled every so often unlike the rogue who needs constant control. So as you can see the party has great limitations. It's incredibly powerful and efficient, but what I miss in Dragon Age (goes for the second installment too) is for no party setup to be truly "optimal". For example if the tactics were even better and even more complex, it could allow two rogues to function efficiently, making Morrigan more easy to leave out. This has been improved in the second game but is still not really solved.

This thread has turned into the official Dragon Age Hangout, gotta love it :)
 

AlB

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Georgia
Re: Sign up for some Kusako love! If you haven't already...:D

Man of the relationship...I call BS...:p...I mean she loves it when she is taken care of:hurr...and the way you talk her into it is pretty neat...not like the romantic and cheesy stuff that you have to say to Leliana:bored...
Douche :eyeroll talking in such munner about dear, sweet Leliana.

I don't really like Oghren...he feels like a useless addition to the team...
Heathen :ck

Yeah I killed Wynne...because I thought, hey...mages are dangerous and all that and she got all defensive...also...I must've made a mistake before that in a conversation, because I didn't get that scroll, which enabled the disrupting of Blood Magic...so something went wrong...though I would've loved that more...because all RPGs I play for the first time, it's a new experience...and I just play it in a chaotic way...I combine the good side with the bad...I don't exploit everything the game offers...and in a way it's more difficult, but much more fun to play the game...
No, no you should have gotten the scroll anyway, Wynne has nothing to do with it. It's a mage trapped in the fade and the tranquil in the tower that direct you towards it. Must be a bug.

Yeah, first time is always the best! My first time was a cruel, chauvinistic xenophob dwarf: Did completely unimaginable shit! Second was an elven blood mage who would save your ordinary kitten stuck in a tree but allow a crazy old dude to conduct experiments on humans and the likes :nuts Gotta love DA for such diversity!!! Btw, I would add that my elven mage was preety much like Danzo :amuse Like: I do bad things so that others can enjoy life or smth.

Anyway, your party setup seems a bit traditional, effective, but just a tad too traditional.
My was crazy:
With a warrior I can't even remember and didn't pay much attention to it, since I was playing on "normal"
With a mage I was a tank myself - combination of Blood Mage/Arcane Warrior is one of the strongest, though a bit tough to handle in the beginning. Until level 10/13 my party always consisted of Shale as a second tank, Wynne as a healer/Morrigan as hexer and Sten as a frontal (Though he did go down early, which was a pain). Later my party consisted of me as a tank, Leliana as ranged fighter (if you level her up correctly she may become one of the best additions), Morrigan as a healer/damager combo (Thanks to the respec mod) and Oghren just because he is awesome :amuse


This thread has turned into the official Dragon Age Hangout, gotta love it :)
That is, if Benelori does not kick us out of here :amuse
I mean me... you are a blue after all... :s
 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Awesomest interview with the awesome and the vampire

A teeny late reply but I will definitely try Csirke paprikas tomorrow (already tried your Gulyas recipe and it was de-he-he-licious. Of course I added a little twist as everything gets better when I have a saying!

Anyway I will have tons of time to spare before work tomorrow so I'll prepare something extra ^^,

And no, when mom cook, mom cook. When I cook, I cook. I never let my folks be anywhere near the kitchen when I work my magic and my mother is the same way.
I'm curious of the twist...maybe I can add my own twist to UR twist...
Also same here...the kitchen is like personal space...


By party limitation I pretty much meant that the "optimal party" is far too decided and thus limited. In DA:O the optimal party is pretty much to have 1 melee dps (rogue preferably), 1 tank (Alistair is by far the best tank unless you tank yourself), 1 healer (Wynne) and 1 dps mage (Morrigan). As you can see if you want to go with what's "best" you're pretty much screwed, which is why I've had to go with different parties on purpose even though they aren't as easy and efficient to clear the game with. It's also limited in the sense that when that's the optimal party, the game is always "the same" because you always bring the same characters. If there were for example two dps mages in the game you wouldn't have to always bring Morrigan and could avoid her constant nagging. Or if there were more mages in general maybe Wynne could have been replaced with a cooler party member.

The only class you really HAVE to control all the time is the rogue, which is by far the greatest dpser. If you control him well he will easily have a 50-60% overall party damage output. Tanking is so simple so tactics on the tank makes him almost control himself perfectly, the same goes for healing. Morrigan is like you said best for stunning and crowd control (but also has second best damage in the party if controlled well) and only needs to be controlled every so often unlike the rogue who needs constant control. So as you can see the party has great limitations. It's incredibly powerful and efficient, but what I miss in Dragon Age (goes for the second installment too) is for no party setup to be truly "optimal". For example if the tactics were even better and even more complex, it could allow two rogues to function efficiently, making Morrigan more easy to leave out. This has been improved in the second game but is still not really solved.

This thread has turned into the official Dragon Age Hangout, gotta love it :)
I see...well I like these limitations, because for me it's more realistic this way, and makes the gameplay harder...but I have to yet play DA 2, in order to grasp the subtlety of what you're saying, and maybe I will change my opinion...


Douche :eyeroll talking in such munner about dear, sweet Leliana.

Heathen :ck
:bored
No, no you should have gotten the scroll anyway, Wynne has nothing to do with it. It's a mage trapped in the fade and the tranquil in the tower that direct you towards it. Must be a bug.

Yeah, first time is always the best! My first time was a cruel, chauvinistic xenophob dwarf: Did completely unimaginable shit! Second was an elven blood mage who would save your ordinary kitten stuck in a tree but allow a crazy old dude to conduct experiments on humans and the likes :nuts Gotta love DA for such diversity!!! Btw, I would add that my elven mage was preety much like Danzo :amuse Like: I do bad things so that others can enjoy life or smth.

Anyway, your party setup seems a bit traditional, effective, but just a tad too traditional.
My was crazy:
With a warrior I can't even remember and didn't pay much attention to it, since I was playing on "normal"
With a mage I was a tank myself - combination of Blood Mage/Arcane Warrior is one of the strongest, though a bit tough to handle in the beginning. Until level 10/13 my party always consisted of Shale as a second tank, Wynne as a healer/Morrigan as hexer and Sten as a frontal (Though he did go down early, which was a pain). Later my party consisted of me as a tank, Leliana as ranged fighter (if you level her up correctly she may become one of the best additions), Morrigan as a healer/damager combo (Thanks to the respec mod) and Oghren just because he is awesome :amuse
<hr noshade size="1">


That is, if Benelori does not kick us out of here :amuse
I mean me... you are a blue after all... :s
I won't kick you out...as you see from the title...

Anyway...I didn't get the scroll...and I think it was a bad convo choice that I made...because I haven't encountered bugs at all...

I will definitely try these options both of you said here...maybe change the gameplay and play it crazy...it's really a game with a wide world and soo many choices...too bad only the background gets exported to DA:2
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Dragon Age Hangout thread v.1

If you add your twist to my twist it'll become our twist :3c

Blai & Bene's Cooking Specials :hurr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top