The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Oh, a new smiley mash-up. If I weren't so incredibly bad at impersonating that one, I'd join you guys.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Prolly never, as I stated that I would've joined if I weren't so bad at impersonating --> :3c
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I understand you Blai we beautiful people would look weird in a :3c face
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
No, it's not that. I always look beautiful. :oh
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
It was indeed a challenge and I was about to give up too, but I didnt want to leave Akiyama forever alone in the attempt to bring bit more fun onto this board again :)

just give it a shot guys and gals :thumbs
(im looking at you falla)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'll do mine 2moro morning guys, sorry for the hold up :D
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Only 3 pics with the 3c theme, it makes me want to cry. The facepalm had 8 participants, we can do better. For the love of manga get to work.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Spongebob? awww nice



falla was shooting some 3cs too, but she wont upload with no PS around. that vain girl :pwnge
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Cheers E!!!!
The weather was nice today so I decided it's time to bring it out :)

Come on the rest of you need to get involved guys!!! it doesn't take long and it's fun!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
well i tried to do that 3c thingy doubt that i was able to do it.Its kinda hard.:worrybunny
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
You look constipated gb :lmao
Nah...just playing, cool hair
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top