The Chaser and the Chased

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Team Chibi, GO!

Imphystegius have a high chance of breaking apart because of their baka egos. Too many of you are overrating their potential in this hunt. I would replace them with digi's crew. :derp

The emoangels are going to fall in the next two rounds. :kukuku I want to see the Chibi's progress with ease because I love them. :wtf

Sannin No Anauma Aho will definitely finish first place in the next two rounds. :noworry
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Team Chibi, GO!

u consider every post in this thread as a reply to ur post? :fail
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Team Chibi, GO!

Why is lala crying again? xP
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Team Chibi, GO!

 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Team Chibi, GO!

It's nothing personal. :comfort

Bot betrayed me and gb. :pwnge

It would be awesome if it ended up being just us three in the final day. I think it's just meant to be. :zomg
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: Team Chibi, GO!

It's nothing personal. :comfort

Bot betrayed me and gb. :pwnge

It would be awesome if it ended up being just us three in the final day. I think it's just meant to be. :zomg
:tem i doubt AI can make it that far.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Team Chibi, GO!

Then, you can :modslap AI and love me and the Germy *0* Like scav does =P
Lala is asking me to modsmack Botty? :zomg

KK. @ Bot :modsmack

Your sanbaka leader can have one as well. :spank

...and finally what to do with Lala...you can become one of gb's slaves. :3c
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: Team Chibi, GO!

Lala is asking me to modsmack Botty? :zomg

KK. @ Bot :modsmack

Your sanbaka leader can have one as well. :spank

...and finally what to do with Lala...you can become one of gb's slaves. :3c
I actually tried to recruit her earlier, but found out out that she is just like me- a slave mistress. I was wondering for a while but why r we discussing this in chibis thread?:3c
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Team Chibi, GO!

Well. You guys went off topic! Plus, all of this concerns Team Chibi anyway! They have a say in all this as well you know. :noworry



:XD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Team Chibi, GO!

scav > :modsmack

Thanks, AI ç.çv
:lmao
don't worry Fafyy, after the scavenger hunt we can be buddies again. but for now u and the 2 others bakas ---> :toilet
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Team Chibi, GO!

It's nothing personal. :comfort

Bot betrayed me and gb. :pwnge

It would be awesome if it ended up being just us three in the final day. I think it's just meant to be. :zomg
I didn't betray you. :darn gb I betray all I want though. :derp

Then, you can :modslap AI and love me and the Germy *0* Like scav does =P
:crying

:tem i doubt AI can make it that far.
Lala is asking me to modsmack Botty? :zomg

KK. @ Bot :modsmack

Your sanbaka leader can have one as well. :spank

...and finally what to do with Lala...you can become one of gb's slaves. :3c
Jin you dare smack your superior!?! :smack Don't make me PM you stuff again. :3c
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: Team Chibi, GO!

I cant believe AI is still mad that I rejected him bak then. AI its time to move forward. If i knew you would take it so hard, I wouldnt actually reject you then.oh well :dancin
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top