Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

:cool:
:smoke

Hmm...I would like to advise you babygirl, that not even c_k managed to convince me...so good luck with trying something else...

And remember: what you ignore, cannot be unignored, unless it's spoken to the heart, from the heart...therefore lungs can stay out of this

:pwnge
But according to MH tools, i can unignore people here. But i chose not to. I'm evil... and i bite.

And no one knows who the heart is!!! :darn
But smoke and akumas also affects it.
/DGM moment

Now, Mr. Uchiha Benelori. Have a nice day. :kukuku

 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

bene why you this to me !:yelling i thought we were friends
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

hyst-imp -ust team, Chibis and oh well angels. They are annoyance to me :3c
Dont worry, I'll sort them out. But I can't do nothing to the chibis cos ice-chan and BB-chan are in that group and they're like my children :s
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

Dont worry, I'll sort them out. But I can't do nothing to the chibis cos ice-chan and BB-chan are in that group and they're like my children :s
Daumnnn. I guess I will have to call pedo-bear for this one :3c
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

:jawdrop pedo-bear??! Do I even wanna know who that is? :s
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

:jawdrop pedo-bear??! Do I even wanna know who that is? :s
I mean I will tell if ya wanna know hehe
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

According to RL tools I ignore(and you should too, good_boy), but mostly I don't...because I'm good, therefore smoke doesn't affect my heart.

That being said, a strong individual is measured by such heart, therefore such art is still useless:smoke

 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

Dont worry, I'll sort them out. But I can't do nothing to the chibis cos ice-chan and BB-chan are in that group and they're like my children :s
:pwnge

Against the angels you are no match.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

I mean I will tell if ya wanna know hehe
Yeah! go on then!!!! I can use it against them :kukuku


:pwnge

Against the angels you are no match.
Have you not seen my tiny wings bitch?!! I aint scared of you :box
 
Last edited:

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

Have you not seen my tiny wings bitch?!! I aint scared of you :box
Pfft. Have you not seen my Asianess? I will rip you in two! :yelling
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

you were late the last round AI, I think its your fall angels.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

you were late the last round AI, I think its your fall angels.
We were behind everyone else by an hour or so. :oh I didn't get online until after most of the teams were done and it was only Falla and I on the hunt (Evil was busy with RL). Tell us we are late when we take more than a day.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

We were behind everyone else by an hour or so. :oh I didn't get online until after most of the teams were done and it was only Falla and I on the hunt (Evil was busy with RL). Tell us we are late when we take more than a day.
excuses ai, We dont need those.
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

then again, its better team angels than team jorped :fail
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

excuses ai, We dont need those.
Galatea is too good for you! :yelling
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

According to RL tools I ignore(and you should too, good_boy), but mostly I don't...because I'm good, therefore smoke doesn't affect my heart.

That being said, a strong individual is measured by such heart, therefore such art is still useless:smoke

Hoho, the heart isn't nice. People should be measured by the liver, the liver is what keeps the toxic things far.
But such art makes the heart beats faster and the smoke doesn't like that. The clash of both will make you wake up... or go to the grave.





Do i make any sense at all?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

Such art makes the heart beat faster, which makes the spirit stronger. A strong spirit is a wave that cleans the body, making smoke a creative decoration representing that life was not waste, but full of energy and with a strong heart.

And that is the real measure of life and the individual.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator :zomg

Such art makes the heart beat faster, which makes the spirit stronger. A strong spirit is a wave that cleans the body, making smoke a creative decoration representing that life was not waste, but full of energy and with a strong heart.

And that is the real measure of life and the individual.
Did you REALLY pay attention to that image?
It has an evil spirit in it. Just like a wolf in a lamb's skin.
Evil spirits are strong, but they will eat you from inside.


Scary.

I need to call an exorcist.
:allen
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top