- Joined
- Feb 1, 2010
- Messages
- 9,412
- Reaction score
- 5,154
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Saladesu's loyal dog. And no she is not a green frog,but a global moderator 
And no one knows who the heart is!!!
But smoke and akumas also affects it.
/DGM moment
Now, Mr. Uchiha Benelori. Have a nice day.

But according to MH tools, i can unignore people here. But i chose not to. I'm evil... and i bite.
Hmm...I would like to advise you babygirl, that not even c_k managed to convince me...so good luck with trying something else...
And remember: what you ignore, cannot be unignored, unless it's spoken to the heart, from the heart...therefore lungs can stay out of this
![]()
And no one knows who the heart is!!!

But smoke and akumas also affects it.
/DGM moment
Now, Mr. Uchiha Benelori. Have a nice day.



i thought we were friends

pedo-bear??! Do I even wanna know who that is?

I didn't get online until after most of the teams were done and it was only Falla and I on the hunt (Evil was busy with RL). Tell us we are late when we take more than a day.
jelly_image
