Re: I hope it's not too late for this.
WHAT?! you don't read OP!!
WHAT?! you don't read OP!!


I do, seeWHAT?! you don't read OP!!![]()
Why is one piece so awesomeWaiting every week:
Code:Breaker
Beelzebub
Fairy Tail
One Piece
Bleach
Naruto
Reborn
D.gray-man (monthly)
Silver Spoon

if gildart join in..then yes.jus re-read Ft chapter, and I dont think thats its bad, its pretty good.Lol Cana pwning blue note,Its gonna be epic.

, I thought that was your waiting list and not what you wait for everyweek.






























































































































Sorry for slacking off
tomorrow i want to see u, when we're solving the riddles![]()

.
Now we are brothersWhy is OP awesome? read the reviews it's too much to explain. But for me it's the culture references and the fact that there's always a reason why a character has a particular name or looks a particular way. The story and emotional rollcoaster you go through.
we think the same.


a brother?![]()
I always wanted a forum brother![]()
Any lover of one piece is my brotha 



Johnny!!!!
La gente esta mui loca!
WTF!
![]()





or will you shag anything?
NoWanna be myfriendslave

RLY?!Wanna be my friendslave

Aww, how can I not be friends with youAre we also friends?



