The Bravery

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

WHAT?! you don't read OP!! :yelling
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

jus re-read Ft chapter, and I dont think thats its bad, its pretty good.Lol Cana pwning blue note,Its gonna be epic.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

WHAT?! you don't read OP!! :yelling
I do, see
Waiting every week:
Code:Breaker
Beelzebub
Fairy Tail
One Piece
Bleach
Naruto
Reborn
D.gray-man (monthly)
Silver Spoon
Why is one piece so awesome :zomg

jus re-read Ft chapter, and I dont think thats its bad, its pretty good.Lol Cana pwning blue note,Its gonna be epic.
if gildart join in..then yes.
Father daughter fight! I bet Cana is going to get her shirt torn off or something :oh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

Ok, my bad :sweatdrop, I thought that was your waiting list and not what you wait for everyweek.

Why is OP awesome? read the reviews it's too much to explain. But for me it's the culture references and the fact that there's always a reason why a character has a particular name or looks a particular way. The story and emotional rollcoaster you go through.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck


tomorrow i want to see u, when we're solving the riddles :yelling
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck


tomorrow i want to see u, when we're solving the riddles :yelling
Sorry for slacking off :crying
I Was having maths class when you guys were bursting your heads
BUT I'LL BE HERE TOMORROW :3c.
Cos its saturday :lmao
What time zone is this forum btw


Why is OP awesome? read the reviews it's too much to explain. But for me it's the culture references and the fact that there's always a reason why a character has a particular name or looks a particular way. The story and emotional rollcoaster you go through.
Now we are brothers :3c we think the same.
In short its AWESOME :zomg
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

a brother? :wtf :hug
I always wanted a forum brother :jk
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

a brother? :wtf :hug
I always wanted a forum brother :jk
:hi5 Any lover of one piece is my brotha
:luffy
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

My Max Revive worked! :zomg

One Piece is superior to other mangas for so many and so long reasons I can't be bothered to write them all on my iPhone like this...
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

Johnny!!!!
La gente esta mui loca!
WTF!
:bye
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

@ Orgz, keep the max revives coming :3c

Johnny!!!!
La gente esta mui loca!
WTF!
:bye
:lmao
Hi bene! we Loca people :zomg
La gente esta mui loca
:drmke
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

So zeltrax how picky are you about women? Does she have to be just right, or will you shag anything?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

Hey Zeltrax Wanna be my friend slave ???Ill treat you right:tem
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

I'm not picky about women, they are picky about me :crying
They don't have to be just right...
I'm serious <_>

or will you shag anything?
Wanna be my friend slave
No :oh

Wanna be my friend slave
RLY?! :zomg
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

Are we also friends?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

zeltrax celebrate your 1000th post in mah thread!
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

Orgz is awesome at keeping threads alive :thumbs
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

I know, right? Wasn't quite dead yet though, so I'm saving mah revives. :derp

Wait... I seem to remember I was voted the thread killer of the FF once (tied with scav). Have I redeemed myself? :tem
 
Top