Re: the smexiest Russian of MH
And the Russians turn on each other.
And the Russians turn on each other.



u sure have a high standarts!5/10
Good. More GB for me.gb, you are just a 5, nothing special. really![]()

Hey AscGood. More GB for me.
*messes GB's hair*
GB, is the VOST finished?
Tell us here when you post it. I wanna hear you singing. Will it be in russian?
I know I am not benelori but lemme still hurr at you!
[/move]




Who did you dat from? Me in forbidden section?? no way * Checks if Eni is around* For some reason when I use search button I always end up in that section.... Dunno why thoughSo gb i heard that you like to enter the forbidden section sometimes
What the hell is your problem ?![]()
![]()

As you probably already noticed i am an attention whoo. Oh and FOrbidden section sure is refreshing I mean that section contains alot of chicks ...... Oh yeah and some guysI heard he loves the forbidden section the most because he gets the attention he always dreamed of having. So how does it feel?![]()

B-b-but they won't be looking at you, right?As you probably already noticed i am an attention whoo. Oh and FOrbidden section sure is refreshing I mean that section contains alot of chicks ...... Oh yeah and some guys![]()


Oh yeash actually i was planning too.... i had a newborn naruto theory, about the true reason of sasuke leaving konoha * smirks at Jorped* You know how naruto always was like sasuke your my friend your my friend....But sasuke never considered Naruto as a friend ...It was something moreB-b-but they won't be looking at you, right?![]()
You should make a thread in the forbidden zone. I dare you too.![]()
I mean if you look at their flashback when they are children, they are holding hands and stuff...I mean naruto is so dense just like Jorped 
Y-youngwhats the forbidden section ? I would like to go there.

absolutelyNever been there, maybe I should post something about narutoxsasuke![]()
Thats a good idea... We need your insights









