Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: the smexiest Russian of MH

And the Russians turn on each other. :kukuku
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: the smexiest Russian of MH

5 :rofl
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: the smexiest Russian of MH

whats a 5 btw? I mean if you guys wanna be jelous be jelous somewhere else. I am sorry for being that smexy
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: the smexiest Russian of MH

5/10
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: the smexiest Russian of MH

gb, you are just a 5, nothing special. really :oh
Good. More GB for me. :kukuku
*messes GB's hair*

GB, is the VOST finished?
Tell us here when you post it. I wanna hear you singing. Will it be in russian?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: the smexiest Russian of MH

Good. More GB for me. :kukuku
*messes GB's hair*

GB, is the VOST finished?
Tell us here when you post it. I wanna hear you singing. Will it be in russian?
Hey Asc :hurr I know I am not benelori but lemme still hurr at you!

Vost is not ready, and yeah I was thinking in singing in russian
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Michael D( d- for aDorable)

Seems like evil likes rating men more than women. Am I missing something here? :oh

[move]:dancin[/move]

Forget about that emoangel, gb. I like you just the way you are. :hurr

Don't sing all of it in russian. I dunno...do one verse in russian, the rest in english. Switch it up a little~ :Gaipose
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Michael D( d- for aDorable)

So gb i heard that you like to enter the forbidden section sometimes :yelling

What the hell is your problem ? :worrybunny

:3c
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Michael D( d- for aDorable)

I heard he loves the forbidden section the most because he gets the attention he always dreamed of having. So how does it feel? :3c
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Michael D( d- for aDorable)

So gb i heard that you like to enter the forbidden section sometimes :yelling

What the hell is your problem ? :worrybunny

:3c
Who did you dat from? Me in forbidden section?? no way * Checks if Eni is around* For some reason when I use search button I always end up in that section.... Dunno why though :sweat


I heard he loves the forbidden section the most because he gets the attention he always dreamed of having. So how does it feel? :3c
As you probably already noticed i am an attention whoo. Oh and FOrbidden section sure is refreshing I mean that section contains alot of chicks ...... Oh yeah and some guys :3c
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Michael D( d- for aDorable)

As you probably already noticed i am an attention whoo. Oh and FOrbidden section sure is refreshing I mean that section contains alot of chicks ...... Oh yeah and some guys :3c
B-b-but they won't be looking at you, right? :3c

You should make a thread in the forbidden zone. I dare you too. :derp
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Michael D( d- for aDorable)

I made one or two russian singing votes as well I remember. Thank good they automatically deleting after 3 or 6 months :redface
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Michael D( d- for aDorable)

B-b-but they won't be looking at you, right? :3c

You should make a thread in the forbidden zone. I dare you too. :derp
Oh yeash actually i was planning too.... i had a newborn naruto theory, about the true reason of sasuke leaving konoha * smirks at Jorped* You know how naruto always was like sasuke your my friend your my friend....But sasuke never considered Naruto as a friend ...It was something more:hurr I mean if you look at their flashback when they are children, they are holding hands and stuff...I mean naruto is so dense just like Jorped :3c
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Michael D( d- for aDorable)

whats the forbidden section ? I would like to go there.
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Michael D( d- for aDorable)

Never been there, maybe I should post something about narutoxsasuke :?bunny
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Michael D( d- for aDorable)

I am loving this convo. :zomg
Adorable guys discussing cute problems. :luv
There is a naruto thread there waiting for you guys.
The forbiden area is full of dangerous pleasures. :ninja
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Michael D( d- for aDorable)

:confetti:lolo:yuri:yuri:yuri:yuri:lolo:confetti​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top