Alpha is going on hiatus. Haters gonna hate.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Self-proclaimed Bakuman Chapter Reviewer

Why getting a custom title gold barbie, when it's UR username?:derp
:-_- Not it's not my username. Well I want Gold Member since Mr.Officer suggested it :zomg.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Self-proclaimed Bakuman Chapter Reviewer

Gold Barbie:3c...
And reviewing is awesome:thumbs
I see your attitude towards me has changed, hasn't it? :3c

Oh, you're a former reviewer yourself, if i remember right, yeah?

Alpha, did you know that goldb's nick name is Barbie-chwan? Well...to tell you the truth it should've been his original username...dunno how he got goldb in the end. :eyeroll
Barbie-chwan? :blink:gigglebunny

I wanna be Ft reviewer..or atleast Dgm :zomg u can has bakuman alpha :3c
First of all, i already has bakuman. Second, you go do Dgm. FT is reserved for me, incase Bakuman ends. :yelling
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Self-proclaimed Bakuman Chapter Reviewer

Don't abuse the name :pwnge
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Self-proclaimed Bakuman Chapter Reviewer

I can't really see gb as a Fairy Tail Chapter Reviewer. He would focus too much on the girls in each chapter. :hurr

Bakuman...hmm...is it really worth investing so much time to review such a manga in the first place? :3c

It would awesome to see gb become a Claymore Reviewer. :Gaipose Do you read Claymore, Alpha?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: Self-proclaimed Bakuman Chapter Reviewer

Alpha I will bite you to death for FT chapter reviewer spot. Don't make me unleash asclepius on you... But I would love to review claymore... But I saw there is someone doin that already...Should bite him to death as well i think :worrybunny


To ensure my spot :3c
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Self-proclaimed Bakuman Chapter Reviewer

I can't really see gb as a Fairy Tail Chapter Reviewer. He would focus too much on the girls in each chapter. :hurr

Bakuman...hmm...is it really worth investing so much time to review such a manga in the first place? :3c

It would awesome to see gb become a Claymore Reviewer. :Gaipose Do you read Claymore, Alpha?
I like bakuman - i do bakuman-reviews. :nod

And i don't read claymore. :nod

:box you wanna go?

Alpha I will bite you to death for FT chapter reviewer spot. Don't make me unleash asclepius on you... But I would love to review claymore... But I saw there is someone doin that already...Should bite him to death as well i think :worrybunny


To ensure my spot :3c
By the time you decide to do FT-reviews Mashima will already do a Rave x FT x his 3rd manga crossover... :fail

Anyway, if you're so eager to bite someone to death, go do KHR-reviews..


129 review finished, except for "Long Summary" and "Predictions".


Expect the RTM in some 2-3 days.
 
Last edited:

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Self-proclaimed Bakuman Chapter Reviewer

Hey there :)
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Self-proclaimed Bakuman Chapter Reviewer

There was no attitude problem in the first place:beer

And yeah...former reviewer...do I really need the word former there:crying...well I haven't wrote a review in quite some time, so:(...but I promote reviewers, they are like family:hug
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Self-proclaimed Bakuman Chapter Reviewer

Hey there :)
*trying hard not to notice, that your post is just a simple hello*

:p

There was no attitude problem in the first place:beer

And yeah...former reviewer...do I really need the word former there:crying...well I haven't wrote a review in quite some time, so:(...but I promote reviewers, they are like family:hug
What manga did you review? Naruto? And how do you promote reviewers? :blink Like a boxing-trainer? :box

*just found myself another ally from the mods. Plan of taking over MH is going on succesfull* :ninja
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Alpha-scans is recruiting readers for it's reviews

Yup...Naruto it is...I'm planning to come back, but most likely during the summer...
About promoting...I interview them, they get on the Front Page, make reviewing popular, or at least post in the review thread...check the link in my sig for example...

You want to take over MH?:sarc...:modsmack
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Alpha-scans is recruiting readers for it's reviews

Yup...Naruto it is...I'm planning to come back, but most likely during the summer...
About promoting...I interview them, they get on the Front Page, make reviewing popular, or at least post in the review thread...check the link in my sig for example...

You want to take over MH?:sarc...:modsmack
Naruto... Reviewing one of the Big 3, eh? That's pretty brave. I considered something like that once myself, but i thought: Re-reading 500 chapters just to do some reviews. :s. Not my thing.

What are you going to do, if Blackjack612 still will be reviewing it, by the time you plan to do a comeback? Ban him? :3c

Oh, yeah i read that interview. One of the reasons i started doing reviews in the first place. :sweat

*trying to make an impression of an upper-cheerful guy, to turn Benelori later into my plan* :kukuku
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Alpha-scans is recruiting readers for it's reviews

Interesting thought...I think reviewing the smaller mangas is a tougher nut...because U risk really low traffic, sometimes maybe you may even need days after a chapter release to somebody notice U and UR review
Good, good...well keep reading, them because they are interesting...I interviewed The Underscore and LoneLobo in the past, so make sure to read those as well...

About myself reviewing...I like competition:3c...but from my experience, reviews get more attention when there are more than 1...

*I have my own plan you know:ninja
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Alpha-scans is recruiting readers for it's reviews

Interesting thought...I think reviewing the smaller mangas is a tougher nut...because U risk really low traffic, sometimes maybe you may even need days after a chapter release to somebody notice U and UR review
So true, so true... :crying

Anyway, i still think it's better to review a manga you like, then a review you think will have much feedback, and you know, what a feedback-freak i am. :3c

Tho i gotta say i sure did expect to get more feedback from my reviews. Maybe i really should change to FT? :eyeroll
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Alpha-scans is recruiting readers for it's reviews

So true, so true... :crying

Anyway, i still think it's better to review a manga you like, then a review you think will have much feedback, and you know, what a feedback-freak i am. :3c

Tho i gotta say i sure did expect to get more feedback from my reviews. Maybe i really should change to FT? :eyeroll
Well...there are many lurkers on the site...so even if you don't get feedback in posts, then at least the number of clicks should satisfy you...not mentioning that very few people read it, so...

Don't change Bakuman for FT...UR style is pretty hilarious and fun, and so is the manga from what I've seen, even though I haven't started it, yet...how about doing both Bakuman and FT?
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Alpha-scans is recruiting readers for it's reviews

Well...there are many lurkers on the site...so even if you don't get feedback in posts, then at least the number of clicks should satisfy you...not mentioning that very few people read it, so...

Don't change Bakuman for FT...UR style is pretty hilarious and fun, and so is the manga from what I've seen, even though I haven't started it, yet...how about doing both Bakuman and FT?
you read my reviews? :zomg

Wait... you read my reviews, but not the manga itself? :blink Ain't i spoiling you then? Oh wells, then again Bakuman isn't Death Note. There's not really anything to spoil. :sweat

As to doing both FT and Bakuman. In that case i'll feel both like Saikou when he did Trap, and Natsu when he fought Gildarts...

So, only Bakuman for now. Well, atleast until i get my "Chapter Reviewer" :3c

lol, i just noticed you can't even know how Saikou felt when he did Trap. :fail
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Alpha-scans is recruiting readers for it's reviews

Well I read them...U know, during that trolling ride:sweat...so I'm familiar with the style...

Anyway...since you like Bakuman a lot, and of course Death Note(who doesn't like DN:blink)...I recommend doing a manga review on both...take a peek in the Manga reviews section...

As for the title...U need to be constant and just write lots of reviews:p
Reviewer
Requirement
  • Must have at least 10 reviews of a weekly series in the relevant boards for a continous period of 4 months or
  • Must have at least 3 reviews for a monthly manga series or 8 reviews total for multiple series or doing manga reviews (in the Manga Reviews board) for at least 3 titles for a continous period of 4 months.
  • Reviews should at least meet the specific guidelines in each review section
  • Must show the intent of continuing in doing reviews (means: continuity in your reviews will be the deciding factor)
  • Although sometimes a break is expected, for a long break with no hint of returning, your status may be removed 6 months within your last review.
Though you surely know this, since you thanked the post
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Alpha-scans is recruiting readers for it's reviews

Well I read them...U know, during that trolling ride:sweat...so I'm familiar with the style...
:-_-... you had to bring that up, didn't ya?

As to manga reviews of Bakuman and Death Note... interesting... say, if i do them will they count the same as a review for a chapter? If for example, i do 8 chapter reviews, and 2 manga ones, will i still get that title, or do i still have to do 10 chapter ones?

*desperately trying to reach 200 posts* :yelling
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Self-proclaimed Bakuman Chapter Reviewer

*trying hard not to notice, that your post is just a simple hello*

:p
What do you mean a simple hello? It is the ultimate hello :yelling

I've been thinking of a way to say hello for a whole month now and that was the best way to do it :\

A hello can mean more than a thousand words :(

I'm sad you can't uderstand and accept my feelings I've put into that hello :(

So what's your goal for the future?
 
Top