Pinoy Community v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

You believe he is alive?
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Yeah bb, I'm also interested in what manga your ava/sig comes from.


Oh, and awesome pic c/o redisol@PEX.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

@ bbsai
- oops. hehe is it that bad? makes me wonder what your take is on "guy talk".

I'd prefer "happy ending" :cheez
is this what i think it is? oh yeah...

re: Osama
- until i see a body with complete medical and dental records, he's still alive.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

re: Obama
- until i see a body with complete medical and dental records, he's still alive.
*sigh* Jeez, what else do you want, a birth certificate?

cwahididther :3c
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

*sigh* Jeez, what else do you want, a birth certificate?

cwahididther :3c
oh, thanks for reminding me. yeah, a birth certificate.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

And a 1x1 photo full body.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Mavs won! EAT SH*T, LAKERS! ,/,

Although that happily makes a Kobe-Lebron finals meeting more unlikely, there's still the part of me that thinks the Lakers are gonna pull something out of their magic hat.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Although that happily makes a Kobe-Lebron finals meeting more unlikely, there's still the part of me that thinks the Lakers are gonna pull something out of their magic hat.
id like to see the gasol brothers face off. so that lil bro can kick big bro's butt.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

btw bb what's the manga your avy/sig is based on?
Yeah bb, I'm also interested in what manga your ava/sig comes from.
That's Yankee-kun to Megane Chan. It's another one of the shounen romance mangas- the mode I'm in right now. :nuts


Oh, and awesome pic c/o redisol@PEX.
@ bbsai
- oops. hehe is it that bad? makes me wonder what your take is on "guy talk".
wait, what?


Mavs won! EAT SH*T, LAKERS! ,/,
yesh! I wanna see Mavs again in the finals! woot!
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

That's Yankee-kun to Megane Chan. It's another one of the shounen romance mangas- the mode I'm in right now. :nuts
That's Yanmega? Nice. I've seen the (awesome) dorama for that, maybe I should take a peek at the manga.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

That's Yankee-kun to Megane Chan. It's another one of the shounen romance mangas- the mode I'm in right now.
!
WHAT??? I don't remember the art being that good... I read it when it first came out, didn't like the art then...
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

Practice from h-manga/doujin maye? :derp
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

That's Yanmega? Nice. I've seen the (awesome) dorama for that, maybe I should take a peek at the manga.
hurr... I saw some clips of the dorama, I didn't like the actors. 30-year olds playing highschool guys? sorry. not my cuppa tea. :/

WHAT??? I don't remember the art being that good... I read it when it first came out, didn't like the art then...
True, that. But it's like that with almost any manga, hunt. Very few start out with OMGFAwesome art.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

hurr... I saw some clips of the dorama, I didn't like the actors. 30-year olds playing highschool guys? sorry. not my cuppa tea. :/
The only old one was the male lead :). Everyone else was around 15-22ish.

He was in like Gokusen and that was eons ago. But he's still in his late 20s.

I'd understand I why it would be a deal breaker to you, though. Unlike you it's the girls I watch the series for, and Naka Riisa is teh hawt :D. You don't have that luxury, heh.

True, that. But it's like that with almost any manga, hunt. Very few start out with OMGFAwesome art.
Especially noticeable in the longer series. Bleach when it started was so much different, for example.


Oh, and 3-0 :D.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

fuckin scaredy rickety old cat mosley musters enough stamina to earn the much-coveted "worst last fight of his career" achievement.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

If the weather is this good each time he fights, he should fight every day! :D
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17

nfi...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top