Re: Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 17
You believe he is alive?
You believe he is alive?
is this what i think it is? oh yeah...I'd prefer "happy ending"![]()
*sigh* Jeez, what else do you want, a birth certificate?re: Obama
- until i see a body with complete medical and dental records, he's still alive.

I believe they hold his body hostage.You believe he is alive?
oh, thanks for reminding me. yeah, a birth certificate.*sigh* Jeez, what else do you want, a birth certificate?
cwahididther![]()
naked? please no.And a 1x1 photo full body.
Mavs won! EAT SH*T, LAKERS! ,/,
id like to see the gasol brothers face off. so that lil bro can kick big bro's butt.Although that happily makes a Kobe-Lebron finals meeting more unlikely, there's still the part of me that thinks the Lakers are gonna pull something out of their magic hat.
btw bb what's the manga your avy/sig is based on?
That's Yankee-kun to Megane Chan. It's another one of the shounen romance mangas- the mode I'm in right now.Yeah bb, I'm also interested in what manga your ava/sig comes from.

Oh, and awesome pic c/o redisol@PEX.
![]()
wait, what?@ bbsai
- oops. hehe is it that bad? makes me wonder what your take is on "guy talk".
yesh! I wanna see Mavs again in the finals! woot!Mavs won! EAT SH*T, LAKERS! ,/,
That's Yanmega? Nice. I've seen the (awesome) dorama for that, maybe I should take a peek at the manga.That's Yankee-kun to Megane Chan. It's another one of the shounen romance mangas- the mode I'm in right now.![]()
WHAT??? I don't remember the art being that good... I read it when it first came out, didn't like the art then...That's Yankee-kun to Megane Chan. It's another one of the shounen romance mangas- the mode I'm in right now.
!

hurr... I saw some clips of the dorama, I didn't like the actors. 30-year olds playing highschool guys? sorry. not my cuppa tea. :/That's Yanmega? Nice. I've seen the (awesome) dorama for that, maybe I should take a peek at the manga.
True, that. But it's like that with almost any manga, hunt. Very few start out with OMGFAwesome art.WHAT??? I don't remember the art being that good... I read it when it first came out, didn't like the art then...
The only old one was the male leadhurr... I saw some clips of the dorama, I didn't like the actors. 30-year olds playing highschool guys? sorry. not my cuppa tea. :/
. Everyone else was around 15-22ish.
. You don't have that luxury, heh.Especially noticeable in the longer series. Bleach when it started was so much different, for example.True, that. But it's like that with almost any manga, hunt. Very few start out with OMGFAwesome art.
.
