- Joined
- Jan 30, 2009
- Messages
- 3,138
- Reaction score
- 1,583
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: MAX REVIVE
And here I thought this thread was sent to hell already...
And here I thought this thread was sent to hell already...


oh c'mon! Your thread is less dead than Xadyu's.Btw did u like FT this week?And here I thought this thread was sent to hell already...
We will revive it as much as it takes...![]()

You guys revive this thread? But not mine?!
RACISTS!![]()

We will revive it as much as it takes...![]()
hey bene, do you like spaghetti? Got any fav recipe for it?You guys revive this thread? But not mine?!
RACISTS!![]()

I enjoyed it, kindda sucks that cana couldnt do more but it is needed for Gildart arrivaloh c'mon! Your thread is less dead than Xadyu's.Btw did u like FT this week?


I love spaghetti but I use lean ham instead :hamYup...I do like it...
I don't have a specific recipe...especially with the sos...I improvise and use what I have at my disposal...but the main ingredients should be meat, tomato sos or juice, and spices...people can usually add sour cream or even other vegetables to it, but it's not necessary...
U mixed it up, heat it up, and season it after taste and voila, sos is ready...then just add it to the spaghetti

You love lucy alotwas it just me or the glitter was kinda similiar to the Uranometria? Lucy should learn this spell and start 1 hitting people!![]()

Maybe one of this days, I will try baking my pasta.Sour cream adds consistency to the sos...it becomes more creamy and stuff...and the trick is used in other dishes as well...some people might add some flour for this reason, but sour cream adds a different taste so it's better IMO

I didn't surrender myself, I was a supporter from the startSo Zeltrax... you're a supporter ofNatsu and Lisanna
, huh. I surrender myself to that couple too.

You mean during the tower of paradise, I like that part with natsu and erza too, if it isn't for lisanna, maybe I'll be supporting themAt the beginning, I've likedNatsu and Erza
because, let's face it, they were the best chemistry in FT guild - caring for each other, depending on each other. It really touches me sometimes the way they interact.

Even the anime(opening) thinks so!..I thinkBut with Lisanna in the game again, I can't help but root forNatsu and Lisanna
. Their story together is pretty cute.


LUCY AND NATSU SUPPORTERomg Lisanna is such a useless character! And she was so ugly in flashbacks! Natsu is weird he should just pick Lucy, she is the best!



You mean during the tower of paradise, I like that part with natsu and erza too, if it isn't for lisanna, maybe I'll be supporting them![]()
What do you think about Natsu and Lucy? There's a lot of people supporting them![]()
Even the anime(opening) thinks so!..I think
But really, I like the flashbacks alot. I hope there's more of scenes of their interactions in the future![]()
omg Lisanna is such a useless character! And she was so ugly in flashbacks! Natsu is weird he should just pick Lucy, she is the best!
Dont misunderstand i am not into Lucy x Natsu, i am more into Lucy x Loki or Lucy x greyLUCY AND NATSU SUPPORTER
NOOOOOOOOO
You'll see lisanna and levy kick that Rustyrose ass, and then you'll praise her awesomeness![]()
Meh she is notTwo blasphemy!
Lisanna was and is cute!
Lucy is the worst!
How can Lucy be the worst? Have you seen those torn t-shirts she was wearing? I mean have you really seen them

exactlyLucy x Natsu for me![]()
Lisanna lost her chance when she left, she can't expect Natsu to drop everything cos she's back now![]()

But natsu should have someone right, so ITS NATSU AND LISANNA!Dont misunderstand i am not into Lucy x Natsu, i am more into Lucy x Loki or Lucy x grey
That makes sense BUT I still believe in the love he have for lisanna. Besides, Lisanna is gorgeousLucy x Natsu for me![]()
Lisanna lost her chance when she left, she can't expect Natsu to drop everything cos she's back now![]()

Better than lucy who only swings keysexactly
but seriously lisanna is unexpectedly extremely week. I was so disappointed.

Meh she is notHow can Lucy be the worst? Have you seen those torn t-shirts she was wearing? I mean have you really seen them
Lucy x Natsu for me![]()
Lisanna lost her chance when she left, she can't expect Natsu to drop everything cos she's back now![]()
Agggh Zeref was in FT afterall