The Bravery

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: MAX REVIVE

And here I thought this thread was sent to hell already...
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: MAX REVIVE

We will revive it as much as it takes...:comfort
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: MAX REVIVE

You guys revive this thread? But not mine?!

RACISTS! :yelling
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: MAX REVIVE

We will revive it as much as it takes...:comfort
:wtf hey bene, do you like spaghetti? Got any fav recipe for it?
You guys revive this thread? But not mine?!

RACISTS! :yelling
You have a thread? :hug

oh c'mon! Your thread is less dead than Xadyu's.Btw did u like FT this week?
I enjoyed it, kindda sucks that cana couldnt do more but it is needed for Gildart arrival :zomg
I wonder if cana will pass giltter to him to use.
Im also happy that natsu was called small flies by bluenote, hes finally losing instead of winning. But bluenote is right, cana is too weak to use glitter.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: MAX REVIVE

Yup...I do like it...
I don't have a specific recipe...especially with the sos...I improvise and use what I have at my disposal...but the main ingredients should be meat, tomato sos or juice, and spices...people can usually add sour cream or even other vegetables to it, but it's not necessary...
U mixed it up, heat it up, and season it after taste and voila, sos is ready...then just add it to the spaghetti
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAX REVIVE

was it just me or the glitter was kinda similiar to the Uranometria? Lucy should learn this spell and start 1 hitting people!:toc
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: MAX REVIVE

Yup...I do like it...
I don't have a specific recipe...especially with the sos...I improvise and use what I have at my disposal...but the main ingredients should be meat, tomato sos or juice, and spices...people can usually add sour cream or even other vegetables to it, but it's not necessary...
U mixed it up, heat it up, and season it after taste and voila, sos is ready...then just add it to the spaghetti
I love spaghetti but I use lean ham instead :ham
Never tried with sour cream tho..it was always tomato or chili.
I hope its good for cutting down some weight :plot

was it just me or the glitter was kinda similiar to the Uranometria? Lucy should learn this spell and start 1 hitting people!:toc
You love lucy alot :blink
That thing looked like a halo to me.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: MAX REVIVE

Sour cream adds consistency to the sos...it becomes more creamy and stuff...and the trick is used in other dishes as well...some people might add some flour for this reason, but sour cream adds a different taste so it's better IMO
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAX REVIVE

So Zeltrax... you're a supporter of ♥ Natsu and Lisanna ♥, huh. I surrender myself to that couple too.

At the beginning, I've liked ♥ Natsu and Erza ♥ because, let's face it, they were the best chemistry in FT guild - caring for each other, depending on each other. It really touches me sometimes the way they interact.

But with Lisanna in the game again, I can't help but root for ♥ Natsu and Lisanna ♥. Their story together is pretty cute.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: MAX REVIVE

Sour cream adds consistency to the sos...it becomes more creamy and stuff...and the trick is used in other dishes as well...some people might add some flour for this reason, but sour cream adds a different taste so it's better IMO
Maybe one of this days, I will try baking my pasta.
I tried sour cream yesterday and its good but I made it really creamy :zomg


Hi Piru :bye
So Zeltrax... you're a supporter of ♥ Natsu and Lisanna ♥, huh. I surrender myself to that couple too.
I didn't surrender myself, I was a supporter from the start :noworry
They are just too suitable for each other
At the beginning, I've liked ♥ Natsu and Erza ♥ because, let's face it, they were the best chemistry in FT guild - caring for each other, depending on each other. It really touches me sometimes the way they interact.
You mean during the tower of paradise, I like that part with natsu and erza too, if it isn't for lisanna, maybe I'll be supporting them :)
What do you think about Natsu and Lucy? There's a lot of people supporting them :shifty

But with Lisanna in the game again, I can't help but root for ♥ Natsu and Lisanna ♥. Their story together is pretty cute.
Even the anime(opening) thinks so!..I think :darn
But really, I like the flashbacks alot. I hope there's more of scenes of their interactions in the future :wtf
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAX REVIVE

omg Lisanna is such a useless character! And she was so ugly in flashbacks! Natsu is weird he should just pick Lucy, she is the best!
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: MAX REVIVE

omg Lisanna is such a useless character! And she was so ugly in flashbacks! Natsu is weird he should just pick Lucy, she is the best!
LUCY AND NATSU SUPPORTER :yelling
NOOOOOOOOO :bored

You'll see lisanna and levy kick that Rustyrose ass, and then you'll praise her awesomeness :noworry
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: MAX REVIVE

You mean during the tower of paradise, I like that part with natsu and erza too, if it isn't for lisanna, maybe I'll be supporting them :)

No only there, though it is the most emblematic scene.
I like them since the beginning. More specific, when Erza was arrested.
I like the fact Erza believes in Natsu more than anyone else, apparently, always in a kind way. And Natsu cares a lot for her, always helping her desperately.


What do you think about Natsu and Lucy? There's a lot of people supporting them :shifty


People say Natsu and Lucy are a good couple because they are the same. Particularly, I can't put up with that idea. It is too much simplist and predictable.


And I don't like Lucy. She is just a fanservice, silly girl. rsrsrs


Even the anime(opening) thinks so!..I think :darn
But really, I like the flashbacks alot. I hope there's more of scenes of their interactions in the future :wtf

I thought Mashima would focus a lot in their interaction just after she came back, but he came with a great arc suddenly...
I want to see Natsu, Lisanna and Happy in a family moment.

omg Lisanna is such a useless character! And she was so ugly in flashbacks! Natsu is weird he should just pick Lucy, she is the best!

Two blasphemy!
Lisanna was and is cute!
Lucy is the worst!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAX REVIVE

LUCY AND NATSU SUPPORTER :yelling
NOOOOOOOOO :bored

You'll see lisanna and levy kick that Rustyrose ass, and then you'll praise her awesomeness :noworry
Dont misunderstand i am not into Lucy x Natsu, i am more into Lucy x Loki or Lucy x grey
Two blasphemy!
Lisanna was and is cute!
Lucy is the worst!
Meh she is not :s How can Lucy be the worst? Have you seen those torn t-shirts she was wearing? I mean have you really seen them
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Fallout New Vegas HERE I COOOOMEEE

Lucy x Natsu for me :hearts
Lisanna lost her chance when she left, she can't expect Natsu to drop everything cos she's back now :-_-
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Fallout New Vegas HERE I COOOOMEEE

Lucy x Natsu for me :hearts
Lisanna lost her chance when she left, she can't expect Natsu to drop everything cos she's back now :-_-
exactly :yay

but seriously lisanna is unexpectedly extremely week. I was so disappointed.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Fallout New Vegas HERE I COOOOMEEE

Dont misunderstand i am not into Lucy x Natsu, i am more into Lucy x Loki or Lucy x grey
But natsu should have someone right, so ITS NATSU AND LISANNA!

Lucy x Natsu for me :hearts
Lisanna lost her chance when she left, she can't expect Natsu to drop everything cos she's back now :-_-
That makes sense BUT I still believe in the love he have for lisanna. Besides, Lisanna is gorgeous
I think the reason why I don't like lucy is because her clothes get torn off every arc :-_-
exactly :yay

but seriously lisanna is unexpectedly extremely week. I was so disappointed.
Better than lucy who only swings keys :noworry
Lisanna haven't shown her full potential yet.
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Fallout New Vegas HERE I COOOOMEEE

Meh she is not :s How can Lucy be the worst? Have you seen those torn t-shirts she was wearing? I mean have you really seen them

Impossible not see.
Exactly because of that she is the worst. Mashima makes her hot body more important than her character. She is just a boring girl.


Lucy x Natsu for me :hearts
Lisanna lost her chance when she left, she can't expect Natsu to drop everything cos she's back now :-_-

And what would Natsu drop? What is that everything?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Fallout New Vegas HERE I COOOOMEEE

Zelt you read last chapter ? :luv Agggh Zeref was in FT afterall
 
Top