Re: Googlez&!
he completely ignores his own thread just check all the unanswered posts
he completely ignores his own thread just check all the unanswered posts







A lot of them do~See? use drugs and your art will know no boundaries![]()



If you mean the japanese WSJ,i guess my favourite issue would be #36.It has awesome Toriko color pages,a D.Gray-Man chapter,a random Captain Tsubasa one-shot and my favourite chapter of this issue from Naruto with a color page,awesome action and Sasuke getting his ass whooped.Out of all the WSJ copies you own, what's your favorite issue? favorite chapter? and why did you buy those issues?

Googz~~~!
Where have you been!? I haven't seen you around much lately. How have you been anyway? ....and what happened to the rest of those FF sketches!?
Catcha later~![]()
"Rest of those FF sketches?"Where are the other ones?? I wanna see!!
Please?![]()
Sorry for not replying.I was kinda lazy.>__>he completely ignores his own thread just check all the unanswered posts![]()

Good idea,but I have a lot of friends and none of them is even slightly interested.Not that i'm bothered by it,though.I already spend way too much money on copics.Grafitti is not that expensive if you join in with some friends. You can share cans.