Googlez& The Fear Of Checking Your Thread!

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Googlez&!

he completely ignores his own thread just check all the unanswered posts :oh
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Googlez&!

Ah. I see. :oh
Nuuuuuuuuu! :crying
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Googlez&!

Im +watching this artist :lmao
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Googlez&!

Wow Impy that was some awesome sauce.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

That was so great i even replied!:zomg

I'll reply to those posts later tonight or tomorrow:sweatdrop
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Googlez&!

That was so awesome Imp!!! :wtf
I was NOT prepared the waterfall coming out my eyes :crying
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Out of all the WSJ copies you own, what's your favorite issue? favorite chapter? and why did you buy those issues?
If you mean the japanese WSJ,i guess my favourite issue would be #36.It has awesome Toriko color pages,a D.Gray-Man chapter,a random Captain Tsubasa one-shot and my favourite chapter of this issue from Naruto with a color page,awesome action and Sasuke getting his ass whooped.
They were a gift from my cousine who travelled to Japan.I am so thankful.:zomg
Googz~~~!

Where have you been!? I haven't seen you around much lately. How have you been anyway? ....and what happened to the rest of those FF sketches!? :(

Catcha later~ :bye
"Rest of those FF sketches?" :o Where are the other ones?? I wanna see!! :scry
Please? :zomg
he completely ignores his own thread just check all the unanswered posts :oh
Sorry for not replying.I was kinda lazy.>__>
As you already noticed,you can find the sketches in my Gallery.:3
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Googlez&!

You've bought the Rinne volumes, what extras are included in the tanks because I'm also interested in buying the tanks.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

There's nothing.Not a single extra.No interviews,no sketches,no colored pages.I don't mind because the manga is still hilarious,but oh well.
The Viz edition could be different,but i doubt it.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Googlez&!

S'up googz! :hi5

Whatcha think of graffiti!? Have you even done it before? 8D
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Googlez&!

Graffitis are sick! I did some "tagging" when I was like 13-14 but nothing huge on walls though.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Googlez&!

I did grafitti on old unusued buildings for a few months but I sucked at it so I stoped destroying stuff :\
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Graffiti can be kinda cool.Berlin is full of it,but most of it is some crap tagging.They don't have any creativity at all...

As for myself,i did some graffiti in school,but it sucked so i stopped.It's too expensive anyway >_>
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Googlez&!

Eugh, tagging is so ugly... >_>

Just sayin'. o/
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Googlez&!

Grafitti is not that expensive if you join in with some friends. You can share cans.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

I agree.I have yet to see a tag that i really like.

Moreover,it does not fit anywhere at all.It's like an ugly sticker.

Grafitti is not that expensive if you join in with some friends. You can share cans.
Good idea,but I have a lot of friends and none of them is even slightly interested.Not that i'm bothered by it,though.I already spend way too much money on copics.
 
Top