- Joined
- Feb 1, 2010
- Messages
- 9,412
- Reaction score
- 5,154
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Kurohitsugi or itto kaso?
Are men castrated in Claymore?
Are men castrated in Claymore?

Probably.Are men castrated in Claymore?

Hmmm...some of them might be...but it's a manga about warrior women...there's not much place more men there...except to be slaughtered, by zombies or by warrior womenAre men castrated in Claymore?
Thats what makes claymore awesome though! Ahh those sexy zombiesHmmm...some of them might be...but it's a manga about warrior women...there's not much place more men there...except to be slaughtered, by zombies or by warrior women
<hr noshade size="1">
And yeah...definitely Kurohitsugi
Hey there phio-chan. LOl college is hard indeed. I am so happy i am on break right now*waves* Oya, oya, allo. How are you doing? XD Gah, college ruled over me. *sigh*



<hr noshade size="1">Oh yeah...sexxy thingies...when they killed that archer, centaur(?) awakened being...that was brutal...the only place where i've seen zombies and it was executed really well, and incorporated in the story as we...FMA...but not even those can top the claymore zombies
Maybe I should've put that in spoiler tags...
<hr noshade size="1">
Yup...done...I'm such a nice member
<hr noshade size="1">
No wonder people like me despite me being a smoker
![]()
Well yeah Iam in europe currently. Btw Zelt you Like the Black butler show?The last time I checked...
Gb went to europe..
so where you now?
its for about 1 month i guessAh, lucky you. How long will you have your break?


I don't like you. Not until yourinner hollowsmoking soul gets exorcized (spell?).
IE=smoke
FF=chocolate
...
...
...
...though I might wanna be like him and quit at the same age he quit
It means that I won't quit right?¬¬ The world will end before you get to be 48 years old.
![]()
This smiley is very obscene. Just like a dirty human part with yellow skin.
...
...
Smoking is not that bad. It looks cool sometimes