Digitaldude thread.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: STOP CHANGING YOUR THREAD TITLE!

College, to become a CSI or an FBI worker...
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,139
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: STOP CHANGING YOUR THREAD TITLE!

College, to become a CSI or an FBI worker...

oh thats sounds good. Gl with that. Govt. Jobs are the best.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: STOP CHANGING YOUR THREAD TITLE!

oh thats sounds good. Gl with that. Govt. Jobs are the best.
And also have the best benifits and all that jazz.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: STOP CHANGING YOUR THREAD TITLE!

Lol kdowns took over my thread.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: This is kdowns thread now.

Hi kdowns.
Whats your favourite anime?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: This is kdowns thread now.

Digi needs attention!!So..like...um..what's your favourite color?:redface
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: This is kdowns thread now.

I want to ask a question too, wtf is up with your avatars? is this gaia online now??
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: This is kdowns thread now.

It's from the pounds HQ,Imp's thread.Farf made some avatars for us,so i wear it,even though it doesn't suit my sig at all...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: This is kdowns thread now.

I like to increase my post count here, they should turn off the post count in the section!
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: This is kdowns thread now.

Okay fine.
Hi dd,
Whats your favourite anime?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: This is kdowns thread now.

I like to increase my post count here, they should turn off the post count in the section!
Yeah,i agree.Some people just spam in the section and get away with it....
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: This is kdowns thread now.

I like to increase my post count here, they should turn off the post count in the section!
I agree, although your post count is already high! XD

Hellow, hellow~ Is that Hatsune Miku from Vocaloids on your sig? :O
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: This is kdowns thread now.

Like us right now casually talking and not asking any questions.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

It's nymph from sora no otoshimono! blonde one is Astraea.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: This is kdowns thread now.

Like us right now casually talking and not asking any questions.
Fav manga?
Fav manga character?
Fav manga artist?
and
Why do you like gantz so much?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: This is kdowns thread now.

Mirai nikki, Gantz, a ****** about a futa, her loli lover and crossdresser brother, it's the funniest thing i have ever read. I answered this before.
Onizuka from GTO.
Well my favorite mangaka's are CLAMP! but you said manga artist so I'll go with Takeshi Obata.
Well I am not sure but I remember when I began reading it, I thought to myself that this manga had a really interesting premise, and I also like the gore, violence, sex, alot of character development and the fact that is totally unpredicable(not so much now than before) that's pretty much it.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: This is kdowns thread now.

Yay, I have two threads now :3c
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: This is kdowns thread now.

As Kdowns is incapable of defying me, I'm taking this thread now.

When mine dies, it always sinks to the 2nd page, this one doesn't.
I want this one now.

Thanks.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: This is kdowns thread now.

Umm, Xad it is already mine so you can't have it :yelling
 
Top