Re: lalallalalalallllalalalalalalalalallalllaal and yes we dont like manhwa here
I herd you don't like manwhas here
I herd you don't like manwhas here


Oh please...I'm tired of that...oh, please. I'm tired of that... Naruto should go hunt Sasuke right now.
I need more SasuNaru moments.
Perv D:Oh please...I'm tired of that...
I need more KakashiXGaara moments
Sorry...I'm infected...Perv D:
It needs so many more Itachi Nagato moments,but only because of pure badassery.




I remembered hyst...but E3 is a given as well......I dunno, forgotI think Evil did a fanart.Actually,he did a lot of yaoi fanarts
I heard IrukaxKakashi is very popular in Japan.
Oh well...I think the true yaoi moments were indeed HakuXZabuza...the cheesy NaruSasu is just bad...Zabuza belongs to Haku!
How dare she/he draw such heresy!?!?
I'm a fan of KakaSaku, KakaSasu and MinaKaka.![]()

we hate manhwas here. Thats why charlie-san doesnt even dare to come hereI herd you don't like manwhas here![]()

Bene didnt know u were into thatOh please...I'm tired of that...
I need more KakashiXGaara moments
Itachi and Nagato r so badassPerv D:
It needs so many more Itachi Nagato moments,but only because of pure badassery.
aggggh just stop smokinSorry...I'm infected...![]()
yep it was perfectI would even accept it if Zabuza really did love Haku and vice versa.It just makes sense,does not feel unnatural and somehow adds some more reality to the whole thing.
The Land of the Wave arc was simply perfect.
omg scav noone asked for your opinionnarutards on fire

You saidThis thread is not for you manwhatard![]()

i dont hate it. I just despise the drawing style. But i guess you can call this a hatred@scav
I'm not a manwha hater,as i did not read enough of it,but i don't really like them as of now.I'll have to check out the Breaker to make my final judgment.

...I think it's really good...awesome actuallywell I dunno I just cant take the drawing style. It feels stupid reading it. Just now my thing i guess. Especially IDBut if I stop smoking Asc will have the chance to convert me for real...and I'm afraid of that
---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------
And you don't like manwha style?...I think it's really good...awesome actually

I know what you mean!i dont hate it. I just despise the drawing style. But i guess you can call this a hatred
Just stop itBut if I stop smoking Asc will have the chance to convert me for real...and I'm afraid of that
---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------
And you don't like manwha style?...I think it's really good...awesome actually
