Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: lalallalalalallllalalalalalalalalallalllaal and yes we dont like manhwa here

I herd you don't like manwhas here:derp
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: lalallalalalallllalalalalalalalalallalllaal and yes we dont like manhwa here

oh, please. I'm tired of that... Naruto should go hunt Sasuke right now.
I need more SasuNaru moments.
Oh please...I'm tired of that...
I need more KakashiXGaara moments
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: lalallalalalallllalalalalalalalalallalllaal and yes we dont like manhwa here

Oh please...I'm tired of that...
I need more KakashiXGaara moments
Perv D:

It needs so many more Itachi Nagato moments,but only because of pure badassery.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: lalallalalalallllalalalalalalalalallalllaal and yes we dont like manhwa here

Perv D:

It needs so many more Itachi Nagato moments,but only because of pure badassery.
Sorry...I'm infected...:paperbag
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: lalallalalalallllalalalalalalalalallalllaal and yes we dont like manhwa here

KashiGaara is a pairing i never saw... I might search for fanfics about them later.
^_^
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: lalallalalalallllalalalalalalalalallalllaal and yes we dont like manhwa here

Have you seen any Kakashi Zabuza...I have...in the Naruto Art forum
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: lalallalalalallllalalalalalalalalallalllaal and yes we dont like manhwa here

I think Evil did a fanart.Actually,he did a lot of yaoi fanarts:oh

I heard IrukaxKakashi is very popular in Japan.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: lalallalalalallllalalalalalalalalallalllaal and yes we dont like manhwa here

Zabuza belongs to Haku! :rant
How dare she/he draw such heresy!?!?



I'm a fan of KakaSaku, KakaSasu and MinaKaka. :XD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: lalallalalalallllalalalalalalalalallalllaal and yes we dont like manhwa here

I think Evil did a fanart.Actually,he did a lot of yaoi fanarts:oh

I heard IrukaxKakashi is very popular in Japan.
I remembered hyst...but E3 is a given as well......I dunno, forgot

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Zabuza belongs to Haku! :rant
How dare she/he draw such heresy!?!?



I'm a fan of KakaSaku, KakaSasu and MinaKaka. :XD
Oh well...I think the true yaoi moments were indeed HakuXZabuza...the cheesy NaruSasu is just bad...
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: lalallalalalallllalalalalalalalalallalllaal and yes we dont like manhwa here

I would even accept it if Zabuza really did love Haku and vice versa.It just makes sense,does not feel unnatural and somehow adds some more reality to the whole thing.
The Land of the Wave arc was simply perfect.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: lalallalalalallllalalalalalalalalallalllaal and yes we dont like manhwa here

narutards on fire
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: lalallalalalallllalalalalalalalalallalllaal and yes we dont like manhwa here

This thread is not for you manwhatard
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: lalallalalalallllalalalalalalalalallalllaal and yes we dont like manhwa here

i'm not a manhwatard, its u who are a manhwahater :lmao
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: lalallalalalallllalalalalalalalalallalllaal and yes we dont like manhwa here

I herd you don't like manwhas here:derp
we hate manhwas here. Thats why charlie-san doesnt even dare to come here :derp
Oh please...I'm tired of that...
I need more KakashiXGaara moments
Bene didnt know u were into that
Perv D:

It needs so many more Itachi Nagato moments,but only because of pure badassery.
Itachi and Nagato r so badass
Sorry...I'm infected...:paperbag
aggggh just stop smokin
I would even accept it if Zabuza really did love Haku and vice versa.It just makes sense,does not feel unnatural and somehow adds some more reality to the whole thing.
The Land of the Wave arc was simply perfect.
yep it was perfect
narutards on fire
omg scav noone asked for your opinion :yelling
This thread is not for you manwhatard
You said :wtf
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: lalallalalalallllalalalalalalalalallalllaal and yes we dont like manhwa here

@scav
I'm not a manwha hater,as i did not read enough of it,but i don't really like them as of now.I'll have to check out the Breaker to make my final judgment.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: lalallalalalallllalalalalalalalalallalllaal and yes we dont like manhwa here

@scav
I'm not a manwha hater,as i did not read enough of it,but i don't really like them as of now.I'll have to check out the Breaker to make my final judgment.
i dont hate it. I just despise the drawing style. But i guess you can call this a hatred
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: lalallalalalallllalalalalalalalalallalllaal and yes we dont like manhwa here

But if I stop smoking Asc will have the chance to convert me for real...and I'm afraid of that:paperbag

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

And you don't like manwha style?:blink...I think it's really good...awesome actually
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: lalallalalalallllalalalalalalalalallalllaal and yes we dont like manhwa here

But if I stop smoking Asc will have the chance to convert me for real...and I'm afraid of that:paperbag

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

And you don't like manwha style?:blink...I think it's really good...awesome actually
well I dunno I just cant take the drawing style. It feels stupid reading it. Just now my thing i guess. Especially ID
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: lalallalalalallllalalalalalalalalallalllaal and yes we dont like manhwa here

@GB u're talking like there is a specific drawing for the "manhwa" :cookiestare
each artist is free to draw how he want. there is no such thing like manga drawing or manhwa drawing.

@Benelori check the proofing area of mangas review. i have work for u
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: lalallalalalallllalalalalalalalalallalllaal and yes we dont like manhwa here

i dont hate it. I just despise the drawing style. But i guess you can call this a hatred
I know what you mean!

But if I stop smoking Asc will have the chance to convert me for real...and I'm afraid of that:paperbag

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

And you don't like manwha style?:blink...I think it's really good...awesome actually
Just stop it:bored

Manwha style is either way too clean and perfect without a hint of personality or it looks like a manga rip-off.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top