The Bravery

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I like walking.

I like walking too. Lately I'm walking around a lot from my room to the kitchen.:oh
That's a good start, next step is to try walking from your house to the corner of your road, then further out :D
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I like walking.

That's true. I think humans are scarier than ghosts in few ways. Including what you have just said.

LOL, I was in love with it, you know. When I read the books, I thought, God, if all vampires are like this, I wouldn't be afraid of them! But then somehow the movie ruined my image. I'm not that much crazy over Cullen and families again. XD I don't really like werewolves, to be honest; I like vampires better. But Jacob aka Taylor Lautner is hot, so I don't mind switching to werewolves' side for a moment. :D

I think twilight vampires are just too soft :lmao

Although not all of them... maybe if they didn't spakle I could take them more seriously :sweat
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: I like walking.

Ghosts do exist :yelling

I saw one with my own eyes :o
Ghosts don't exist :yelling

But when i was a kid i remember sometimes i had fear while i was trying to fall asleep :toc
One of those times i was always so afraid cuz i though that Voldemort was looking to me . He was hidden behinf a door , but sometimes it was "visible" is head . At least that's what i imaginative ! When we are kids we can't stop imagining stuff, though our parents say to us that nothing is going to happen and stuff like that :lmao
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I like walking.

Ze-kun I heard you are a party animal. Is that true?:oh
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: I like walking.

Ze-kun I heard you are a party animal. Is that true?:oh
Who told you that ? :yelling
Ze-kun want be happy knowing that is secret was revealed :crying
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: I like walking.

oops :crying

You tricked me with that post :bored

:3c
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I like walking.

Oh now I remember telling you!
No im not party animal :-_-
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: I like walking.

I am not falling for that :derp
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I like walking.

What kinda animal are we talking about? cos I can't imagine all animals being fun at parties :-_-;
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I like walking.

The only animal I know around here is the tiger,
other than that, nope.
No idea what animal jorp thinks I am :oh
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I like walking.

I think twilight vampires are just too soft :lmao

Although not all of them... maybe if they didn't spakle I could take them more seriously :sweat
Maybe. Or maybe because we've never seen another vampires made... as friendly as in Twilight. Haha, I used to imagine them sparkling being the best thing. What kind of creatures sparkle? But again, the movie disappointed me. It's not sparkling at all. =___=

Ghosts don't exist :yelling

But when i was a kid i remember sometimes i had fear while i was trying to fall asleep :toc
One of those times i was always so afraid cuz i though that Voldemort was looking to me . He was hidden behinf a door , but sometimes it was "visible" is head . At least that's what i imaginative ! When we are kids we can't stop imagining stuff, though our parents say to us that nothing is going to happen and stuff like that :lmao
I totally agree. Let's take the positive side! But really, Voldemort? He's ugly, not scary. Or so I think. XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I like walking.

The only animal I know around here is the tiger,
other than that, nope.
No idea what animal jorp thinks I am :oh
Zebra maybe? guessing from your name. Maybe they use the black and white stripes as a party trick. Dont ask me what trick but maybe :s
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: I like walking.

Maybe. Or maybe because we've never seen another vampires made... as friendly as in Twilight. Haha, I used to imagine them sparkling being the best thing. What kind of creatures sparkle? But again, the movie disappointed me. It's not sparkling at all. =___=



I totally agree. Let's take the positive side! But really, Voldemort? He's ugly, not scary. Or so I think. XD
in the movie they dont sparkle they look like they're sweating i dont think Meyer was looking for the glittery sweat effect :/

Voldemort the poor guy is so discriminated cuz he looks like a snake, some snakes are actually really cool and colourful and yes deadly but lets not go to that now eh?

No idea what animal jorp thinks I am
we should ask jorp i guess, lol you seem friendly so i would guess a species of canine thats very lively?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I like walking.

claymore sigs! Zelt u should seriously make a galatea sig she is the best
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I like walking.

So now I'm a zebra..:oh
claymore sigs! Zelt u should seriously make a galatea sig she is the best
I would if I could find a good render/picture to use :crying
But yeah, she is awesome, so what if she's blind :yelling she's still badass
but miria is the best for me :wtf
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I like walking.

in the movie they dont sparkle they look like they're sweating i dont think Meyer was looking for the glittery sweat effect :/

Voldemort the poor guy is so discriminated cuz he looks like a snake, some snakes are actually really cool and colourful and yes deadly but lets not go to that now eh?
Haha, that's true. I agree with that! The effect was beyond my expectation, in a disappointing way. I feel like the characters' settings in the movie wouldn't be ruined too much if they just remove the sparkling effect, really. :O

LOL, I'm not sure about that as I'm not really following the series, but I thought he got that ugly-snake-like face because he split his souls or something?
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: I like walking.

^kind of yes, its due to Harry's mum protecting him when V tried to kill him and he got almost killed too if it wasnt for his split soul and then he was ressurected in that wierd bosy, when Voldy was still normal and human looking he was really good looking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF54FI6SPJE
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I like walking.

Hey Zel~~~! :inu

You into any eletronica artists, zeltrax?
Have you got a partner yet for the up and coming sig contest? :)
Have you been to any of your neighbouring countries?
Can you cook? :pwnge


See ya later~~~ :inu
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I like walking.

Haha, that's true. I agree with that! The effect was beyond my expectation, in a disappointing way. I feel like the characters' settings in the movie wouldn't be ruined too much if they just remove the sparkling effect, really. :O

LOL, I'm not sure about that as I'm not really following the series, but I thought he got that ugly-snake-like face because he split his souls or something?
Yes, Voldemort looked snake-like because he split his soul into seven pieces. He wasn't quite human anymore after that. One of the places he kept a bit of his soul was in a snake, actually. o:

I don't like Twilight at all. :darn *thumbs down*
 
Top