Re: Good_boy and Jessica-chan

hahaha i wonder what kind of treeSpeak English!...
GB and Jessica sitting in a tree...![]()
Stop begging people to post in your thread it just makes you look patheticBugzee never posts in my thread for some reason
I guess he has come to dislike me
I noticed how you post in every thread when you visit the member zone except for mine
![]()
Whaat an outrageous thing to say.No worries~
gb gets mad when no one visits his thread. I know this for a fact.![]()
I wonder what comes after last warningoops sorry for the the mistakes i made
But i already said you to don't give me orders
This is the last time i warn you![]()
No no why would Jorped be Jessica just makes no sense! I am telling u its my mom!I personally always thought this "jessica" character was gb's secret name for jorped. Thought I would just say that now before anything else. All that mother talk was a cover up.![]()
I also though i was jessica , but i don't understand any of this any more
![]()

...




who's your favorite character gb?

chicken!!! If I come brazil will you cook me some?
will you? 

this mushroom tastes really leathery...
*chicken heart falls out of her mouth and onto plate*


fix your language!!!!