Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Good_boy and Jessica-chan

Speak English!:yelling...

GB and Jessica sitting in a tree...:3c
hahaha i wonder what kind of tree
Bugzee never posts in my thread for some reason :crying

I guess he has come to dislike me :crying

I noticed how you post in every thread when you visit the member zone except for mine :yelling

:crying
Stop begging people to post in your thread it just makes you look pathetic
No worries~ :thumbs


gb gets mad when no one visits his thread. I know this for a fact. :3c
Whaat an outrageous thing to say.
oops sorry for the the mistakes i made :fail

But i already said you to don't give me orders :yelling

This is the last time i warn you :guns
I wonder what comes after last warning
I personally always thought this "jessica" character was gb's secret name for jorped. Thought I would just say that now before anything else. All that mother talk was a cover up. :derp
No no why would Jorped be Jessica just makes no sense! I am telling u its my mom!
I also though i was jessica , but i don't understand any of this any more :confused

:3c

:dancin
:-_-
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Good_boy and Jessica-chan

Insomnia again. ¬¬
I'm cooking breast chicken for tomorrow meals. Do you like chicken?
Mine is boiling with garlic and purple onion and a bit of that cube with a mix of a few seasoning.
It is smelling gooooooooood. :pleased
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Good_boy and Jessica-chan

Finished reading claymore,
so freaking awesome :wtf who's your favorite character gb?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Good_boy and Jessica-chan

Insomnia again. ¬¬
I'm cooking breast chicken for tomorrow meals. Do you like chicken?
Mine is boiling with garlic and purple onion and a bit of that cube with a mix of a few seasoning.
It is smelling gooooooooood. :pleased
yep i love chicken chicken is awesome sauce!
Finished reading claymore,
so freaking awesome :wtf who's your favorite character gb?
TOld ya ze-kun!:wtf well hmmm dunno about the most favorutie but i guess my top 3 are: Galatea,Luciela,Tereza. What about yours?Join us in claymore discussions!

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

if anyone wants a freebie sig

 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Freebie_boy

That sig is awesome! :hi5

So you and Jessica-chan are sharing this thread now? can you let me know when she's here, I'd like to talk to her about a little something she left at my place during her last visit :-_-

@Asc-chan: I :love chicken!!! If I come brazil will you cook me some? :zomg will you? :zomg
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Freebie_boy

Yeah i can cook you some chicken. I will cook chicken hearts too for you to test your british courage. :toc
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Freebie_boy

I know it will be an awesome review...:p
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Freebie_boy

Chicken hearts taste like mushrooms. :derp
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Freebie_boy

I never had frog legs! But I don't like chicken, so I will stay away from it. XD

Story about chicken hearts:

*at a Brazilian restaurant with my sister*
Waiter: Corazon de pollo?
Sister: Yes, please.
Me: Me too *eats it*
Sister: :xp this mushroom tastes really leathery...
Me: Mushroom. No, no. Corazon de pollo. That's not a mushroom.
Sister: ...huh? :s
Me: You're eating a chicken heart.
Sister: :iik *chicken heart falls out of her mouth and onto plate*

XDDDDDD
It was wonderful.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Freebie_boy

Chicken hearts taste like mushrooms. :derp
The one you ate wasn't cooked the right way then. My chicken hearts don't taste like mushrooms. I've eaten shitaki and champignon before and the taste is different.
Ah, maybe it's about the type of chiken too... who knows.

I never had frog legs! But I don't like chicken, so I will stay away from it. XD

Story about chicken hearts:

*at a Brazilian restaurant with my sister*
Waiter: Corazon de pollo?
Sister: Yes, please.
Me: Me too *eats it*
Sister: :xp this mushroom tastes really leathery...
Me: Mushroom. No, no. Corazon de pollo. That's not a mushroom.
Sister: ...huh? :s
Me: You're eating a chicken heart.
Sister: :iik *chicken heart falls out of her mouth and onto plate*

XDDDDDD
It was wonderful.
LOL :lmao
There are people here that eat cow heart. She should try it. :toc
I thought pollo meant horse. But then, my spanish vocabulary isn't the best.
Chicke hearts without garlic, onions and pepper won't be good.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Freebie_boy

True it needs to be cooked properly...however there can be an issue of age as well...old chicks are hard to cook:3c
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Freebie_boy

Sadly, I don't think I will be trying chicken heart again since I'm a vegetarian now... :sweat

Do you cook any good vegetarian dishes, Asclepius?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Freebie_boy

You guys sure like cocks :amuse

If you ever meet me I'll take you guys to eat some cock for free :zomg
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Freebie_boy

You guys sure like cocks :amuse

If you ever meet me I'll take you guys to eat some cock for free :zomg
:smack fix your language!!!! :yelling

Go to that tiny cupboard you call your room!!
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Freebie_boy

Cock free? YAY!
Tell me moar. :derp
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Freebie_boy

cocks aside,
frog legs is yummy, very.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Freebie_boy

Don't play innocent gb :derp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top