Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

I am too lazy right now. So i just made my pizza dough. Join me?
After 30 minutes, it will be ready to go to the oven.
I would love too

...make sure to pour a little tomato juice on the dough before you put on the meat, cheese etc...sort of a base layer...make the pizza even more tasty

...
PS: seeing at what time U posted...I guess it's gone already
---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------
I am here to make your thread more spicy too
Now you've gotten yourself 2 Brazilians
Welcome, welcome...slowly but surely, there will be a samba party going on here
---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------
OMG, Ive never been here /o/ [2]
Welcome, welcome...with some pizza, some spicy flavours, and spicy people, I think we can commence the party

This is the hottest thread, now I'm sure
