Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Hot hot hot party :woo
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

 
Last edited by a moderator:

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

I don't really like samba but I do like the women :hurr
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Me likin both...:wtf
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE SAMBA? Ò.Ó
Bet you can't samba, that's why u.u~
Yuhuuu, party \o/ I'm so in!

BTW, Lori-chan, after we beat Holland, Brazil will step all over Romania *0*!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Yup samba is za shiz! Fav latino...

And about the match...:notrust...I don't care that much...romanian football sucks, the management is at best stuck in 1990...so I have no hopes...not that I care much as I said...meh

But Federer won yesterday, so if you are up for a bet, I would take Federer over Nadal in tomorrow's final
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Yup it is tennis...too bad you don't follow it, it's one of the most elegant and beautiful sports ever...though I might be biased when I'm saying this...a bit...
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Nadalllllllllllllll~ :woo
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Do you serve curry?
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

:notrust

I like girl on girl...but I've been working to get you girlfriend, lately...so I guess I have to give up now:(

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

And I don't have a choice in my hairstyle:darn...
Be my girlfriend then?
We can always bite each other when you are out of your smoking season.
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Yup samba is za shiz! Fav latino...

And about the match...:notrust...I don't care that much...romanian football sucks, the management is at best stuck in 1990...so I have no hopes...not that I care much as I said...meh

But Federer won yesterday, so if you are up for a bet, I would take Federer over Nadal in tomorrow's final
N.A.D.A.L
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

i lost interest in tennis after the old dinos quitted. Dinos like Monica Seles, Steffi Graff, Martina Navratilova, Pete Sampras, Boris Becker, Andre Agassi, etc.
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

yo, bene :hi5

already started reading Bakuman? any opinions? :3c
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Nadalllllllllllllll~ :woo
Boooo!!:pwnge

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Do you serve curry?
Everything that's hot and spicy has its place here, so welcome to you too!:D

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Be my girlfriend then?
We can always bite each other when you are out of your smoking season.
Well I can impersonate girls that's true, but I'm not sure I would go as far as being a girlfriend...
But I'm willing to to the bites...I like biting as well, so...oh yeah ofc, I wouldn't dare to get close to you after I smoked...I know it's not pleasant, and I wouldn't do anything unpleasant to you

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

N.A.D.A.L
Booooo!!:pwnge

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

i lost interest in tennis after the old dinos quitted. Dinos like Monica Seles, Steffi Graff, Martina Navratilova, Pete Sampras, Boris Becker, Andre Agassi, etc.
Haha...well Agassi quit a bit later than everybody else in that list...but yeah, that kind of tennis is hard to find even in our days...the play-styles were much different...I absolutely loved each and every player U listed...Steffi Graff is my fav female player of all time...along with Becker, Agassi and Federer as male counterparts...
Sampras vs Agassi is just legendary...:wtf...

Too bad U lost interest...when Federer came and showed his improvements for the first time, he was a god...that was tennis at its best, both style-wise, mentality wise...everything

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Federer \o/

(what? Lori likes Brazil, so why not help him? ç.ç)
\o/...thanks Lala:wtf...unfortunately he lost, but I predicted that anyway, so it's not much of a disappointment...

And yeah...me likes Brazil...mainly the dances, music and ofc...:hurr...ze gals

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

yo, bene :hi5

already started reading Bakuman? any opinions? :3c
:hi5...yohoho...I started it...it's interesting that much I can say, and funny...it's still early to say anything about the plot or characters, but I think it will be a good read...definitely a fun read...those facial expressions:rofl
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

:hi5...yohoho...I started it...it's interesting that much I can say, and funny...it's still early to say anything about the plot or characters, but I think it will be a good read...definitely a fun read...those facial expressions:rofl
Yeah, Bakuman is definetly funnier than DN. And those facial expressions are a must see :hurr

Ohba definetly learned how to make up some good jokes, and he learned how to use Ecchi :hurr
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Bakuman was interesting during the first sixty chapters or so, then it became blunt.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Bakuman was interesting during the first sixty chapters or so, then it became blunt.
did you stop after chapter 60, or are you still reading it?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Who needs Bakuman, when you can see how to make a shoujo manga AND fap to sexy yaoi scenes after the manga work is done?!?

Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi FTW!
:luv
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top