Googlez& The Fear Of Checking Your Thread!

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Googlez&!

That's crazy :o
And does it have a lot of fans ? :oh
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

It has,tons of it.It is a slice-of-life,so you are not waiting forever to get some new plot developments.You just get a funny chapter full of awesomeness.

But imagine you would only get 4 Bleach chapters in a year!The series would never end!
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Googlez&!

At least that :lmao

A monthly manga should never have more than 120 chapters , cuz that would be like most likely 11 years :o
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Googlez&!

Getting only 10 chapters in a year must be really frustrating :darn
yeha what googz said plus i love dgm for the characters i think all of em r awesome sauce. And we dont get trolled I think. :sweat
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Googlez&!

wow, i just realized i never posted in googz thread :scry

We chibis must stand strong together :yelling
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Googlez&!

You should miss :comfort

I just hope the same doesn't happen never with Claymore and Vinland Saga :rant
no claymore , its never gonna happen with claymore. Btw Jorped have u read claymore extra chapters? I dont think there are on mangareader if u reading it there.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

yeha what googz said plus i love dgm for the characters i think all of em r awesome sauce. And we dont get trolled I think. :sweat
Yeah,that's one of the best parts.Hoshino actually cares a lot for her characters.
I wonder when Lavi will make his return,though.Maybe in the next chapter.
wow, i just realized i never posted in googz thread :scry

We chibis must stand strong together :yelling
Yo Alpha!!:zomg

How you doin`?
no claymore , its never gonna happen with claymore. Btw Jorped have u read claymore extra chapters? I dont think there are on mangareader if u reading it there.
You mean the ones with young Clare and the one with Miria?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Googlez&!

Yes googz those plus priscilla one ( actually really epic and the one with Tereza also epicish)
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Oh right,the one with Priscilla was epic as well.She totally dominated Isley
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Googlez&!

So BBB gets his own smiley.
Icey gets promoted.

...and what did you get or will receive !? What's in the bag? There must be something. :pwnge
 

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: Googlez&!

Hi G-kun :D
erm :P do you listen to Rammstein?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

So BBB gets his own smiley.
Icey gets promoted.

...and what did you get or will receive !? What's in the bag? There must be something. :pwnge
I do have something....it's in my poket.:hurr
Hi G-kun :D
erm :P do you listen to Rammstein?
Yo Shin!
Well not really.I listened to some songs of course,because they are rather popular in Germany.I never really got into them,though.
Can you recommend some songs?
 

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: Googlez&!

Yo Shin!
Well not really.I listened to some songs of course,because they are rather popular in Germany.I never really got into them,though.
Can you recommend some songs?
:D well, It depends on whether you like that kind of music or not. But Rammstein has some really cool songs that I enjoy... Du Hast of course is one of them (It's a pain to check dictionaries or translate the lyrics -_-)
Du Hast|Feuer Frei ... Sonne is not bad either ^^
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

I also listen to SOAD,so i think it won't shock me.lol
I heard Du Hast once,but i was not impressed with it.Maybe because i was really young back then.
I'll be sure to check out the other songs tonight!

And if you have any questions,just ask me.;)
 

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: Googlez&!

I also listen to SOAD,so i think it won't shock me.lol
I heard Du Hast once,but i was not impressed with it.Maybe because i was really young back then.
I'll be sure to check out the other songs tonight!

And if you have any questions,just ask me.;)
Good to hear that. The first time I listened to Rammstein was during the movie "How High" in a hilarious scene... So I went and listened to the full song right away ^^
I asked you about this because I never got the chance to know someone from Germany. xD

I have another question :P. Since I draw too, I want to know if you have the same problem as me... Do you find drawing female characters harder than male ones?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Good to hear that. The first time I listened to Rammstein was during the movie "How High" in a hilarious scene... So I went and listened to the full song right away ^^
I asked you about this because I never got the chance to know someone from Germany. xD

I have another question :P. Since I draw too, I want to know if you have the same problem as me... Do you find drawing female characters harder than male ones?
I still need to watch How High!I only watched some parts,but it's an epic must-see.
I see.Any other questions left for the German?:XD

Yep,i do.Or more like,i did.Male characters are so easy to draw,because they are edgy and you can use simple strokes to make a clear facial expression.Females on the other hand are way softer,so you have to be careful or else they will look like men wuickly.I had to practise a lot and i'm still practising,mainly because i was influenced by manga pretty early,so drawing a natural and real girl is rather hard,especially when you try to make her look at least somewhat beautiful.But well,there are so many people having problems drawing them,it's almost impossible to say why.
Do you have some sketches or drawings scanned?I might be able to provide some better help.
 

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: Googlez&!

I still need to watch How High!I only watched some parts,but it's an epic must-see.
I see.Any other questions left for the German?:XD

Yep,i do.Or more like,i did.Male characters are so easy to draw,because they are edgy and you can use simple strokes to make a clear facial expression.Females on the other hand are way softer,so you have to be careful or else they will look like men wuickly.I had to practise a lot and i'm still practising,mainly because i was influenced by manga pretty early,so drawing a natural and real girl is rather hard,especially when you try to make her look at least somewhat beautiful.But well,there are so many people having problems drawing them,it's almost impossible to say why.
Do you have some sketches or drawings scanned?I might be able to provide some better help.
Oh so it's not a problem that i only have. Thanks for the quick answer.
Sadly, I have no works scanned at the moment :S all was gone with my last hard drive. I didn't scan anything after that because I thought it's gonna end up the same as the old ones... But if I get the chance, I will post something and then you let me know what you think ^^
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Oh so it's not a problem that i only have. Thanks for the quick answer.
Sadly, I have no works scanned at the moment :S all was gone with my last hard drive. I didn't scan anything after that because I thought it's gonna end up the same as the old ones... But if I get the chance, I will post something and then you let me know what you think ^^
Welcome:)

Oh,that happened to me too!I was lucky to have some of the scans saved in an extra file,but i still lost many.
Cool,i'm looking forward to seeing them!:)But beware,i can be very harsh when critisizing,but it's not intentional.I'm just saying the truth,so please don't be offended when the time comes >__>
 

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: Googlez&!

Welcome:)

Oh,that happened to me too!I was lucky to have some of the scans saved in an extra file,but i still lost many.
Cool,i'm looking forward to seeing them!:)But beware,i can be very harsh when critisizing,but it's not intentional.I'm just saying the truth,so please don't be offended when the time comes >__>
If you want to learn you gotta endure. I made a 30s character on a random paper and took a picture with my phone lmao here.
I tried to draw a girl face with the same attributes but failed... So there is no need for you to think of advices about female drawings cuz I SUCK at those pretty bad.
 
Top