Re: Googlez&!
That's crazy
And does it have a lot of fans ?
That's crazy

And does it have a lot of fans ?





yeha what googz said plus i love dgm for the characters i think all of em r awesome sauce. And we dont get trolled I think.Getting only 10 chapters in a year must be really frustrating![]()



no claymore , its never gonna happen with claymore. Btw Jorped have u read claymore extra chapters? I dont think there are on mangareader if u reading it there.You should miss![]()
I just hope the same doesn't happen never with Claymore and Vinland Saga![]()
Yeah,that's one of the best parts.Hoshino actually cares a lot for her characters.yeha what googz said plus i love dgm for the characters i think all of em r awesome sauce. And we dont get trolled I think.![]()
Yo Alpha!!wow, i just realized i never posted in googz thread
We chibis must stand strong together![]()

You mean the ones with young Clare and the one with Miria?no claymore , its never gonna happen with claymore. Btw Jorped have u read claymore extra chapters? I dont think there are on mangareader if u reading it there.
Thinking whether i have the time to do reviewsYo Alpha!!
How you doin`?


I do have something....it's in my poket.So BBB gets his own smiley.
Icey gets promoted.
...and what did you get or will receive !? What's in the bag? There must be something.![]()
Yo Shin!Hi G-kun![]()
erm :P do you listen to Rammstein?
Yo Shin!
Well not really.I listened to some songs of course,because they are rather popular in Germany.I never really got into them,though.
Can you recommend some songs?
well, It depends on whether you like that kind of music or not. But Rammstein has some really cool songs that I enjoy... Du Hast of course is one of them (It's a pain to check dictionaries or translate the lyrics -_-) 
Good to hear that. The first time I listened to Rammstein was during the movie "How High" in a hilarious scene... So I went and listened to the full song right away ^^I also listen to SOAD,so i think it won't shock me.lol
I heard Du Hast once,but i was not impressed with it.Maybe because i was really young back then.
I'll be sure to check out the other songs tonight!
And if you have any questions,just ask me.![]()
I still need to watch How High!I only watched some parts,but it's an epic must-see.Good to hear that. The first time I listened to Rammstein was during the movie "How High" in a hilarious scene... So I went and listened to the full song right away ^^
I asked you about this because I never got the chance to know someone from Germany. xD
I have another question :P. Since I draw too, I want to know if you have the same problem as me... Do you find drawing female characters harder than male ones?

Oh so it's not a problem that i only have. Thanks for the quick answer.I still need to watch How High!I only watched some parts,but it's an epic must-see.
I see.Any other questions left for the German?
Yep,i do.Or more like,i did.Male characters are so easy to draw,because they are edgy and you can use simple strokes to make a clear facial expression.Females on the other hand are way softer,so you have to be careful or else they will look like men wuickly.I had to practise a lot and i'm still practising,mainly because i was influenced by manga pretty early,so drawing a natural and real girl is rather hard,especially when you try to make her look at least somewhat beautiful.But well,there are so many people having problems drawing them,it's almost impossible to say why.
Do you have some sketches or drawings scanned?I might be able to provide some better help.
WelcomeOh so it's not a problem that i only have. Thanks for the quick answer.
Sadly, I have no works scanned at the moment :S all was gone with my last hard drive. I didn't scan anything after that because I thought it's gonna end up the same as the old ones... But if I get the chance, I will post something and then you let me know what you think ^^

But beware,i can be very harsh when critisizing,but it's not intentional.I'm just saying the truth,so please don't be offended when the time comes >__>If you want to learn you gotta endure. I made a 30s character on a random paper and took a picture with my phone lmao here.Welcome
Oh,that happened to me too!I was lucky to have some of the scans saved in an extra file,but i still lost many.
Cool,i'm looking forward to seeing them!But beware,i can be very harsh when critisizing,but it's not intentional.I'm just saying the truth,so please don't be offended when the time comes >__>