The return of the...Baka?!? XDD

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Kami no Procrastinator

You guys studying standard is so high and seems kind of stressful :/
I'm wondering if singapore standard is fail in comparison or something.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Kami no Procrastinator

Lol, No, I don't think so, Zeltrax.

In fact, if you look at my NSW Board of Studies website for Chinese Continuers and Chinese Extension, you will see a very, IMO Bullcrap result:
Here!(For 2010, btw)
:XD

Chinese Continuers Guo Cheng Ho Australian International School Singapore
Chinese Extension Guo Cheng Ho Australian International School Singapore

>.> What the hell is someone who is practically 100% Chinese doing a Chinese course for Foreigners. And He came first, too!

How do I even have a chance...

Also, I saw your chem before, doesn't look TOO easy...:XD
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Kami no Procrastinator

Ah, nice. Asian blood pays off with the sciences, huh?:XD
Haha, pretty much. :XD I was going to do geography, since I was pretty good at it in the previous years, but then my yr 12 friend told me about all the writing that's needed... >_>

Oh, next year huh? Well, not so much pressure, enjoy it while you can...Year 12 is a huge explosion of mess...
Yeaah... not looking forward to year 12 next year. :darn I'm kind of neglecting my yr 12 maths right now. :oh And thaaaaanks for making year 12 look so greaaaaat... :oh

I thought you could load any pdfs you had onto it, and I have quite a few Light Novel Pdfs...also, I happen to have some other pdfs of questionable source, ready to load onto this Kindle I will soon be getting...:XD
Oh yeah, you could. :darn Wow, already preparing for your future Kindle. :XD Let me just tell you, some of the screensavers for the sleep mode are kinda creepy... For me, that is. :blink

I'm in year 12, and your reading is very differnt to mine, even compared to my year 11 list.
Yr. 11: Othello (Begone, Green Monster!) Of Mice and Men + American Dream, and some crappy poetry...and Dracula, + other gothic texts.
Yr. 12: Orwell's essays, Frakenstein/Bladerunner, Julius Caesar, And Emily Dickinson's poetry, and for the Extension English: Some SciFi stuff like Brave New World and 2001.
Ohh, I see... Different states, different schools, different syllabi. :oh

...! I wanna see that Bleach Gotei 13!!!
Yeah, it was pretty epic, despite some of them being not-so-awesome. :p

Grudging respect, huh?
:rofl Thanks =)
Pretty much. :XD Everyone else in the class thinks so too.

Haha, no probs. :thumbs

You're a country bumpkin Icei? :XD From outskirts of Vic to Melb?
You're the second person who has called me that. :oh And yep... I was closer to the NSW/Vic border than Melbourne. :XD

Well, our school wants to win sooo, recruit the best players! (BTW I'm not on any of the good teams, almost always on like the F team or some crap like that :XD)
Woooow, desperate to win... (Haha, well with more practice, you could move up to the E team. :cheerbunny)

No, no, no, please do, he may do some weird stuff, but most of the survival stuff is really, really cool....
Okay, okay. :XD It's on SBS, right?

*dreaming* If only I could drop English...
That... would be soooo nice... English is one of my least favourite subjects. >_>
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Kami no Procrastinator

Haha, pretty much. :XD I was going to do geography, since I was pretty good at it in the previous years, but then my yr 12 friend told me about all the writing that's needed... >_>
The biggest problem with doing Geo in my state (of course, there is a crapload of writing) is that it's not worth as much as Math. You could get 94 raw mark and still be scaled downwards to 92 towards your atar. Whereas maths, if you get around 60 raw you get in the 90's to your Atar.

Yeaah... not looking forward to year 12 next year. :darn I'm kind of neglecting my yr 12 maths right now. :oh And thaaaaanks for making year 12 look so greaaaaat... :oh
Lol. Hey, I'm just giving you a dose of reality.:XD

But it depends on how dedicated you are, and how clear your future goals are. I mean, I've still got no idea what I wanna do in Uni, so I just study every now and then and bludge around the rest of the time (as evidenced by my time wasting here :XD)

If you know the entry requirements for you course aren't that high, then there's no real pressure(unless you want those scholarships.)

Oh yeah, you could. :darn Wow, already preparing for your future Kindle. :XD Let me just tell you, some of the screensavers for the sleep mode are kinda creepy... For me, that is. :blink
Well, I love reading (except for the stuff they give at school) so I can't WAIT to get one. I don't have one, because, otherwise I would fail this year >.>

Screensavers? Sleep mode?

Yeah, it was pretty epic, despite some of them being not-so-awesome. :p
See the problem with cosplaying is that, there are a lot of people who look nothing like the character they're cosplaying. And it's worse when they're not that fit and their bodies are out of shape, to say the least...:crying I burnt my eyes looking at a slightly chubby Rider...Zomg...


You're the second person who has called me that. :oh And yep... I was closer to the NSW/Vic border than Melbourne. :XD
Hey, hey, I was just joking :XD
Plus, these days it's not like being a country bumpkin = being uncultured...lol


Woooow, desperate to win... (Haha, well with more practice, you could move up to the E team. :cheerbunny)
We need to win to keep our reputation. And I'm not that bad. :XD

*cough*D's*cough*

Okay, okay. :XD It's on SBS, right?
Yes, that would be right.

That... would be soooo nice... English is one of my least favourite subjects. >_>
Funnily enough, Asians happen to be topping English at my school.
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Kami no Procrastinator

The biggest problem with doing Geo in my state (of course, there is a crapload of writing) is that it's not worth as much as Math. You could get 94 raw mark and still be scaled downwards to 92 towards your atar. Whereas maths, if you get around 60 raw you get in the 90's to your Atar.
Oh, I see... Yeah, it's the same here, I think. Geo gets scaled down quite a bit. :darn Mm, I'm kind of glad I didn't choose Geo now. :XD The writing, the field trips (which means missing out on other classes) and all the projects and SACs... :faint

Ohh maths, really? O_O I need to be more dedicated. :XD

Lol. Hey, I'm just giving you a dose of reality.:XD

But it depends on how dedicated you are, and how clear your future goals are. I mean, I've still got no idea what I wanna do in Uni, so I just study every now and then and bludge around the rest of the time (as evidenced by my time wasting here :XD)

If you know the entry requirements for you course aren't that high, then there's no real pressure(unless you want those scholarships.)
Ok, ok. :XD

Mm, well I think I want to go into something to do with science... And the entry ATAR for the science courses at Monash and Melb U are around 75% :XD

Well, I love reading (except for the stuff they give at school) so I can't WAIT to get one. I don't have one, because, otherwise I would fail this year >.>

Screensavers? Sleep mode?
Ohh, ok. :XD Study hard! Graduate! Get your Kindle! :cheerbunny

Yeah, there's a sleep mode for the Kindle, where it doesn't completely turn off. The screen then has a random pic on it. Usually, they're pics of some old authors... But the one that's currently on my Kindle is quite nice. :D (Some birds. :XD)

See the problem with cosplaying is that, there are a lot of people who look nothing like the character they're cosplaying. And it's worse when they're not that fit and their bodies are out of shape, to say the least...:crying I burnt my eyes looking at a slightly chubby Rider...Zomg...
Yeaaah... It's rare to find one that looks totally awesome. Ahh... those ones scar my eyes... :darn

Hey, hey, I was just joking :XD
Plus, these days it's not like being a country bumpkin = being uncultured...lol
I know, I know. :XD

We need to win to keep our reputation. And I'm not that bad. :XD

*cough*D's*cough*
:cheerbunny Do your school proud, Haze!

Yes, that would be right.
Okie dokie. :XD

Funnily enough, Asians happen to be topping English at my school.
Ahh yeah... same here. :oh

On another note... :derp
 
Last edited by a moderator:

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Kami no Procrastinator

Oh, I see... Yeah, it's the same here, I think. Geo gets scaled down quite a bit. :darn Mm, I'm kind of glad I didn't choose Geo now. :XD The writing, the field trips (which means missing out on other classes) and all the projects and SACs... :faint

Ohh maths, really? O_O I need to be more dedicated. :XD
Lol yeah, my friend went on a 4 day field trip for geo, which he called a complete waste of time :tem

And maths only scales that well because, well, dunno what the equivalent would be called in Vic but it's harder maths, where we go to stuff like mechanics(as in, resisted/circular motion) or complex numbers.

And the majority of the state only gets like below 50, so that cuases massive scaling:XD

Mm, well I think I want to go into something to do with science... And the entry ATAR for the science courses at Monash and Melb U are around 75% :XD
Science: as in R&D science for some company or plant, or international, cutting edge developement?
Cause my family friend who was a biology researcher felt impotent at the research institute because she was the only one with a Master's degree there, everyone else had Phd's! :XD

So that 75 is surprisingly decieving.


Ohh, ok. :XD Study hard! Graduate! Get your Kindle! :cheerbunny

Yeah, there's a sleep mode for the Kindle, where it doesn't completely turn off. The screen then has a random pic on it. Usually, they're pics of some old authors... But the one that's currently on my Kindle is quite nice. :D (Some birds. :XD)
Lol I made it sound like I'm studying for the sake of my kindle >_> :XD

...aaand, what is it about the screensaver that you said was creepy?
(Oh, also, do you have a 3G kindle?)

Yeaaah... It's rare to find one that looks totally awesome. Ahh... those ones scar my eyes... :darn
Lol Have you ever cosplayed?

:cheerbunny Do your school proud, Haze!
Hm, the only sport I actually do well in is Cross Country, and I don't think I'm gonna make state.

You good at any sport in particular??


Ahh yeah... same here. :oh
Which makes me wonder, do you go to a school dominated by a largely Asian population like mine?:XD

On another note... :derp
...:rofl...
My gosh, that shuffling was TERRIBLE...

But that was seriously funny...Seems like their Aussie too!

And also, how do people find all these random channels?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Kami no Procrastinator

Lol yeah, my friend went on a 4 day field trip for geo, which he called a complete waste of time :tem

And maths only scales that well because, well, dunno what the equivalent would be called in Vic but it's harder maths, where we go to stuff like mechanics(as in, resisted/circular motion) or complex numbers.

And the majority of the state only gets like below 50, so that cuases massive scaling:XD
Yeah, two of my friends do geography, and they think the field trips are a huge waste of time as well. :XD All they do is observe and record stuff. :-_-

Holy- that's seriously a lot of scaling. :bored

Science: as in R&D science for some company or plant, or international, cutting edge developement?
Cause my family friend who was a biology researcher felt impotent at the research institute because she was the only one with a Master's degree there, everyone else had Phd's! :XD

So that 75 is surprisingly decieving.
Um, I'm actually not 100% sure right now, but I'm leaning towards chemistry a bit. :XD Whoa PhDs! :blink

Ahaha... yeaahhhh... :darn

Lol I made it sound like I'm studying for the sake of my kindle >_> :XD

...aaand, what is it about the screensaver that you said was creepy?
(Oh, also, do you have a 3G kindle?)
Well you want a Kindle anyway. :p

Well, it's just that they're black and white drawings of these old authors... with their sharp stares and the black and white creepiness... it just creeps me out a bit. :XD
And nah, just Wi-Fi.

Lol Have you ever cosplayed?
I was close to cosplaying once... But I didn't, in the end. :p

Hm, the only sport I actually do well in is Cross Country, and I don't think I'm gonna make state.

You good at any sport in particular??
Haha, I absolutely hate cross country. :XD Um, then you're in regionals? :nuts

Ahh, well I used to be quite good at badminton... got scouted for it once. :XD And the other would probably be rock climbing! Not that I can go rock climbing often, but it's fun and I like it. :thumbs


Which makes me wonder, do you go to a school dominated by a largely Asian population like mine?:XD
Oh hell yeah. :oh In my form class of 25, only 6 of them are Caucasian. :oh

...:rofl...
My gosh, that shuffling was TERRIBLE...

But that was seriously funny...Seems like their Aussie too!

And also, how do people find all these random channels?
:lmao I know, right? :XD And yep... I see some NSW number plates there... :shifty

Ah, it was posted by someone on Facebook and I thought I'd watch it. :XD
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Kami no Procrastinator

Um, I'm actually not 100% sure right now, but I'm leaning towards chemistry a bit. :XD Whoa PhDs! :blink

Ahaha... yeaahhhh... :darn
Hm, that's not what I meant, lol. Just saying science is one helluva large ocean; you've got limitless choices.

Though if you like chemistry, I think Pharmacy woulnd't be a bad idea...or maybe even medical science...

Well you want a Kindle anyway. :p

Well, it's just that they're black and white drawings of these old authors... with their sharp stares and the black and white creepiness... it just creeps me out a bit. :XD
And nah, just Wi-Fi.
Oh, ok :XD

:darn I was wondering if someone could enlighten me as to the truth of the supposed unlimited free 3G internet with the latest Kindle...lol

I was close to cosplaying once... But I didn't, in the end. :p
Lo, I might. I have the usual year 12 school muck up at the end of year; still dunno who(or what :XD) to go as.

Maybe just go as the most typical: Karate Black belt. lol. Or a Pikachu.


Haha, I absolutely hate cross country. :XD Um, then you're in regionals? :nuts
>.> Yes. But getting to regionals is usually a joke, because my Zone never has enough people trying. Every year, there's 10 people allowed from each zone to compete in each region, yeah? But there's always less than 10 people at the race, so...

But I get ripped pretty bad at regionals, I've got no chance to go to state unless I'm in the school team, which I'm not, cause they've only got 4 spots, and I'm 5th fastest. :XD

And regionals is next Wednesday, and I'm still totally outta shape...

Ahh, well I used to be quite good at badminton... got scouted for it once. :XD And the other would probably be rock climbing! Not that I can go rock climbing often, but it's fun and I like it. :thumbs
Oh, wow, nice!:super
Got scouted? Why didn't you continue?

Hm, yeah, rock climbing + absailing are really fun. Pity that we stop having school camps by year 10...


Oh hell yeah. :oh In my form class of 25, only 6 of them are Caucasian. :oh
...Form Class? (Why is there a difference in English over the NSW-Vic border? :XD)
Do you mean your whole year? Or your homeroom class? Or what?

If you mean just my class, out of thirty, there's one Caucasian.
And if you mean the whole year at my school, there's about 30 at least?? :XD
Super swamped by Asians in a selective school. :rofl

:lmao I know, right? :XD And yep... I see some NSW number plates there... :shifty
:shifty Huh? I never noticed those plates. I followed the video to their channel...and dug out their location...:XD

Ah, it was posted by someone on Facebook and I thought I'd watch it. :XD
:darn I have yet to get FB. It's another one of those thing's that guarantees me failing my year 12...

But I think I'll have to get one by uni, otherwise people will start leaving me out...:crying
Too many events are on facebook these days, faar out...
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Kami no Procrastinator

Hm, that's not what I meant, lol. Just saying science is one helluva large ocean; you've got limitless choices.

Though if you like chemistry, I think Pharmacy woulnd't be a bad idea...or maybe even medical science...
Ohh, right. :XD

Mm, yeah... I'm kind of thinking about those options.

Oh, ok :XD

:darn I was wondering if someone could enlighten me as to the truth of the supposed unlimited free 3G internet with the latest Kindle...lol
Ahh, sorry I wasn't of any help. :darn

Lo, I might. I have the usual year 12 school muck up at the end of year; still dunno who(or what :XD) to go as.

Maybe just go as the most typical: Karate Black belt. lol. Or a Pikachu.
Pikachu!! Go as a Pikachu! :XD

>.> Yes. But getting to regionals is usually a joke, because my Zone never has enough people trying. Every year, there's 10 people allowed from each zone to compete in each region, yeah? But there's always less than 10 people at the race, so...

But I get ripped pretty bad at regionals, I've got no chance to go to state unless I'm in the school team, which I'm not, cause they've only got 4 spots, and I'm 5th fastest. :XD

And regionals is next Wednesday, and I'm still totally outta shape...
Oh, ok... :( Those other NSWers need to participate more! :yelling

:comfort That sucks... :darn So like... go break the 4th person's legs... :3c

Oh, wow, nice!:super
Got scouted? Why didn't you continue?

Hm, yeah, rock climbing + absailing are really fun. Pity that we stop having school camps by year 10...
Ahh, I hate waking up in the mornings... And training is at 6:30. :bored

Absailing was super fun at rock climbing camp last year! :zomg
Ahh, we have half-week camps in year 11, and none in year 12, I think...

...Form Class? (Why is there a difference in English over the NSW-Vic border? :XD)
Do you mean your whole year? Or your homeroom class? Or what?
Form class, homeroom class, same thing. :XD

If you mean just my class, out of thirty, there's one Caucasian.
And if you mean the whole year at my school, there's about 30 at least?? :XD
Super swamped by Asians in a selective school. :rofl
Oh, wow! :blink Well I think about 40% or so are Caucasian here. :XD

:shifty Huh? I never noticed those plates. I followed the video to their channel...and dug out their location...:XD
Haha, I was watching it, and while they were in the car park, I saw those bright yellow number plates that NSW cars have. :p

:darn I have yet to get FB. It's another one of those thing's that guarantees me failing my year 12...

But I think I'll have to get one by uni, otherwise people will start leaving me out...:crying
Too many events are on facebook these days, faar out...
Good choice. Avoid it during year 12. :thumbs
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Kami no Procrastinator

Pikachu!! Go as a Pikachu! :XD
The main problem is that other people have already done this. And also you can't actually see my face in the muck up photo if I'm in a Pikachu suit. :XD

Oh, ok... :( Those other NSWers need to participate more! :yelling

:comfort That sucks... :darn So like... go break the 4th person's legs... :3c
Heh. There's 100+ runners at state. We get pwnt hard.

That's what I was Nah, I'll just try for a miracle (previous track record: 10th place, from the end.:XD)

Ahh, I hate waking up in the mornings... And training is at 6:30. :bored
Lol I have morning class every day of the week except for Fridays, I wake up at 6 every morning. (Though class, luckily, starts at 7.45)

Absailing was super fun at rock climbing camp last year! :zomg
Ahh, we have half-week camps in year 11, and none in year 12, I think...
Ehh! Still camps in year 11? Wish I had em.

Though Schoolies will be something to look forward too...

Form class, homeroom class, same thing. :XD
We don't have these anymore. Roles are marked by scanning on with a bar-coded ID card. :XD

Oh, wow! :blink Well I think about 40% or so are Caucasian here. :XD
The best school in NSW has about 6 in the whole school of 1000ish :XD

Haha, I was watching it, and while they were in the car park, I saw those bright yellow number plates that NSW cars have. :p
Amazing. I was still looking at their terrible shuffle.

Good choice. Avoid it during year 12. :thumbs
Lol. One of the few people to agree. :D

How much time do you burn there? :XD


Oh yeah, how'd you go in your exams?
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Kami no Procrastinator

The main problem is that other people have already done this. And also you can't actually see my face in the muck up photo if I'm in a Pikachu suit. :XD
Ohh, I see... Well then, just leave your face out, paint it yellow with 2 red spots. :thumbs Ahh, my school's muck up day was ruined last year since the principal thought it was too much and cancelled it a third of the day in. :darn

Heh. There's 100+ runners at state. We get pwnt hard.

That's what I was Nah, I'll just try for a miracle (previous track record: 10th place, from the end.:XD)
:darn Well at least they try... And miracles do happen! :zomg

Lol I have morning class every day of the week except for Fridays, I wake up at 6 every morning. (Though class, luckily, starts at 7.45)
M-morning classes... :faint I think there's a morning maths class for the year 12s at my school... Every time I see them, I feel glad that I don't have those morning classes... Well I wake up at 6 as well. But I don't like the idea of going to school earlier than I have to. :scry

Ehh! Still camps in year 11? Wish I had em.

Though Schoolies will be something to look forward too...
Well they're science camps where we learn more... :XD The people who don't do sciences don't go, I think. :p

We don't have these anymore. Roles are marked by scanning on with a bar-coded ID card. :XD
:o That's so cool!! Yeah, we still get our roles taken by the teachers. :XD Scanning sounds so awesome. *0*

The best school in NSW has about 6 in the whole school of 1000ish :XD
Whoaaa... O_O That's super hardcore. I... feel sorry for those 6 Caucasians. D:

Amazing. I was still looking at their terrible shuffle.
:XD It's terrible, but really amusing at the same time.

Lol. One of the few people to agree. :D

How much time do you burn there? :XD
:thumbs

Well I just check for like half a minute each time I go on... So I actually don't know. :blink

Oh yeah, how'd you go in your exams?
Mm, they were pretty good, I think. :XD Chemistry was the best, in my opinion. I think specialist maths was by far the worst for me... Skipped a few questions here and there. :darn
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Kami no Procrastinator

Ohh, I see... Well then, just leave your face out, paint it yellow with 2 red spots. :thumbs Ahh, my school's muck up day was ruined last year since the principal thought it was too much and cancelled it a third of the day in. :darn
...I would look...so...:XD

Wait, Why? Why would you cancel muck up dayyy??

The two schools (us with our sister school) had a mass cross-dressing fest in school uniforms, with the guys walking around practially half naked anyway because they couldn't fit into the blouses properly or button up the shirts...:XD
Oh, and the prefects were playing kingball like that as a show for the two schools.

And the year 12's usually hi-jack the daily notices of what's going on and put troll messages out to the rest of the school.


:darn Well at least they try... And miracles do happen! :zomg
Yes. I will be trying. :XD In fact, state rank in any sport gives you extra ATAR points, FYI.
Oops. I've gone nuts. Everything I do is probably linked to my studies one way or another. >.> The things year 12 does to you.

M-morning classes... :faint I think there's a morning maths class for the year 12s at my school... Every time I see them, I feel glad that I don't have those morning classes... Well I wake up at 6 as well. But I don't like the idea of going to school earlier than I have to. :scry
Wait...You wake up at six, NORMALLY??? What is this?
Why? And you seem to sleep quite late as well...Are you Gaara?

Well they're science camps where we learn more... :XD The people who don't do sciences don't go, I think. :p
:crying This is why NSW sucks so much more compared to Vic.
Our science 'excursion' in year 10 consisted of going to Luna Park for physics and stuff...and this year, we just went to USyd for some chem prac...That's ALL.

How does rock climbing and absailing even feature into science caamp??

:o That's so cool!! Yeah, we still get our roles taken by the teachers. :XD Scanning sounds so awesome. *0*
It's funny because right at 9.00 you have a mass of people fighting to get to the scanner...

Whoaaa... O_O That's super hardcore. I... feel sorry for those 6 Caucasians. D:
Lol yeah, but they're quite nerdy anyways, so they fit in pretty easily.

:thumbs

Well I just check for like half a minute each time I go on... So I actually don't know. :blink
Oh, so you're not like one of those zombies just constantly refreshing to get an update in status or something...:XD
See, my friends they...0.o...just sit there, staring at the screen. Or they play farmville...

Mm, they were pretty good, I think. :XD Chemistry was the best, in my opinion. I think specialist maths was by far the worst for me... Skipped a few questions here and there. :darn
I think chem's my best subject as well, although I'm a lot better at theory than pracs. lol Specialist maths? What topics?
At least you skip em. I usually end up sinking into some hard question, finally solving it, but wasting craploads of time T_T
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Kami no Procrastinator

Wait, Why? Why would you cancel muck up dayyy??
Apparently they "went too far" and the principal just cancelled it. :darn

The two schools (us with our sister school) had a mass cross-dressing fest in school uniforms, with the guys walking around practially half naked anyway because they couldn't fit into the blouses properly or button up the shirts...:XD
Oh, and the prefects were playing kingball like that as a show for the two schools.

And the year 12's usually hi-jack the daily notices of what's going on and put troll messages out to the rest of the school.
Wooow... how... nice... :neutral

We usually just tear our uniform or spray it another colour or something. :XD And jam/vegemite on door handles, toilet paper, etc. :oh

Yes. I will be trying. :XD In fact, state rank in any sport gives you extra ATAR points, FYI.
Oops. I've gone nuts. Everything I do is probably linked to my studies one way or another. >.> The things year 12 does to you.
Extra... ATAR points! :nuts
Eh, I don't think I'm good enough in any sport to be at state level... :oh
Haha, you're exactly like one of my friends. :XD She does everything for her resume, even if she doesn't like it one bit.

Wait...You wake up at six, NORMALLY??? What is this?
Why? And you seem to sleep quite late as well...Are you Gaara?
Wait, wait, waiiiiiit... I only sleep late on weekends. On school days, I sleep at around 11 or 11:30.

:crying This is why NSW sucks so much more compared to Vic.
Our science 'excursion' in year 10 consisted of going to Luna Park for physics and stuff...and this year, we just went to USyd for some chem prac...That's ALL.
Whaaat? Going to Luna Park for an excursion sounds awesome! *0* ...Unless you weren't allowed to go on the rides. :neutral
Well, they're better than nothing, right? :darn

How does rock climbing and absailing even feature into science caamp??
Hey, the rock climbing was year 10 camp! The science camps are for year 11s.

It's funny because right at 9.00 you have a mass of people fighting to get to the scanner...
Ohh, any later and you get marked late or something? :XD Can't everyone just go a bit earlier and get scanned?

Lol yeah, but they're quite nerdy anyways, so they fit in pretty easily.
Ahh, well that's ok then. :lmao

Oh, so you're not like one of those zombies just constantly refreshing to get an update in status or something...:XD
See, my friends they...0.o...just sit there, staring at the screen. Or they play farmville...
Haha, hell no. Though I think a few of my friends could be called that...
Eugh, Farmville. 8U That took over so many lives last year. :darn

I think chem's my best subject as well, although I'm a lot better at theory than pracs. lol Specialist maths? What topics?
At least you skip em. I usually end up sinking into some hard question, finally solving it, but wasting craploads of time T_T
Yay! :hi5 And same here. :XD I'm somehow always the slowest at completing pracs and I get weird results sometimes...
Mm, in specialist maths, we've learnt vectors, statistics, circular mensuration and variation.

Ahh, I hate it when that happens. :darn I just do all the easy questions first and then use the rest of the time to concentrate on the hard ones. :p You should do that... :oh
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Kami no Procrastinator

Apparently they "went too far" and the principal just cancelled it. :darn
Ah, :comfort As long as they don't cancel yours :p

Wooow... how... nice... :neutral
:darn Ah, yes...that's a bit weird, huh...>.<

We usually just tear our uniform or spray it another colour or something. :XD And jam/vegemite on door handles, toilet paper, etc. :oh
We...we...seem so much more radical...Don't look at me with those eyes!!:XD

Extra... ATAR points! :nuts
Eh, I don't think I'm good enough in any sport to be at state level... :oh
Haha, you're exactly like one of my friends. :XD She does everything for her resume, even if she doesn't like it one bit.
It's not like I do stuff /just/ for my resume, although I am aware what they do for me. I don't think any amount of reward given for doing the school's rubbish dumps is going to make me volunteer for that...but jeans for jeans, on the other hand...:D

Wait, wait, waiiiiiit... I only sleep late on weekends. On school days, I sleep at around 11 or 11:30.
:eyeroll Haha...11-6 is still...huh? Wait, not it doesn't look like 6 is that early...
:darn I really sleep a bit too late...usually 12-6.30 for me...

Whaaat? Going to Luna Park for an excursion sounds awesome! *0* ...Unless you weren't allowed to go on the rides. :neutral
Well, they're better than nothing, right? :darn
No, no, this is a physics excursion, see? So we HAVE to go on the rides.
And then write long winded reports on all the various forces we experinced. :XD

Hey, the rock climbing was year 10 camp! The science camps are for year 11s.
What do you do in those?

Ohh, any later and you get marked late or something? :XD Can't everyone just go a bit earlier and get scanned?
Yeah. We also have little year 8 kids on rotation who come around to every classroom with laptops to mark our attendance every period of every day to prevent truanting between classes. :blink

Haha, hell no. Though I think a few of my friends could be called that...
Eugh, Farmville. 8U That took over so many lives last year. :darn
:p Lol, 'Taken' As if they've gone to the dark side or something :XD
Guess you're a good example of proper usage of FB.
Dunno what I would be like tho...

Yay! :hi5 And same here. :XD I'm somehow always the slowest at completing pracs and I get weird results sometimes...
Yes. I have results that are often off by a lot.:blink I can't even tell where the hell I went wrong...:darn. So then my conclusion has to be that some variable or other was poorly controlled leading to our dodgy result...T_T I hate all that crap about scientific accuracy, reliabiliy, and validity...

Mm, in specialist maths, we've learnt vectors, statistics, circular mensuration and variation.
Huh. Vectors? As in, with complex numbers? Already? Amazing.

Apparently NSW's hardest math syllabus is also going to get easier in the future...:darn I miss out...
Speaking of missing out, I also miss out on the laptops that the Rudd government handed out to every student...by one year...:crying
Ahh, I hate it when that happens. :darn I just do all the easy questions first and then use the rest of the time to concentrate on the hard ones. :p You should do that... :oh
I hate it more when you realise that the answer was painfully obvious to begin with and that the time you spent was time wasted. Because there's a different feel of satisfaction when you beat a hard question, even if it did take some time.

Also, what've you been reading/watching recently (anime/manga)?
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Kami no Procrastinator

Ever experienced high school romance?
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Kami no Procrastinator

Ah, :comfort As long as they don't cancel yours :p
Yeah. :darn I wonder what the year 12s will do this year...

:darn Ah, yes...that's a bit weird, huh...>.<
Yeeaaah... Well there was this one time we had a chess competition with our brother school... It was human chess, and the pieces had to dress in the uniform of the other school. :XD Ah, there was a netball match like that too... I can't believe our brother school thrashed my school team. :-_- I mean, come on!! Netball!! :bored

We...we...seem so much more radical...Don't look at me with those eyes!!:XD
...Well your school is an all boys school, after all. :neutral Any other stories of epic muck up days? :XD

It's not like I do stuff /just/ for my resume, although I am aware what they do for me. I don't think any amount of reward given for doing the school's rubbish dumps is going to make me volunteer for that...but jeans for jeans, on the other hand...:D
:XD Yeah, good point... I'm thinking of taking a gap year after high school and volunteering in China with my friend. :D And after that, traveling! :turtle
Are you gonna take a gap year? :XD

:eyeroll Haha...11-6 is still...huh? Wait, not it doesn't look like 6 is that early...
:darn I really sleep a bit too late...usually 12-6.30 for me...
Exactly. :noworry I leave my house at 7:30 to get on the tram, so I have an hour and a half of free time... I can actually wake up at 7:15 and have no problem getting ready on time, but yeaaahh... I like my morning computer time. :XD

No, no, this is a physics excursion, see? So we HAVE to go on the rides.
And then write long winded reports on all the various forces we experinced. :XD
That. Sounds. So. Awesome! :wtf Do you spend the whole day there? :XD
How is Sydney's Luna Park, by the way? Last time I was in Sydney with my friend, we were gonna go, but didn't have the time... and the entry fee, oh lord. :faint
Melbourne's Luna Park is kinda fail. :oh

What do you do in those?
I honestly have no idea. I'll get back to you on that once they tell us later on in the year. :XD

Yeah. We also have little year 8 kids on rotation who come around to every classroom with laptops to mark our attendance every period of every day to prevent truanting between classes. :blink
What the... :blink That's kinda dodgy. :neutral I understand the morning scanning, but wouldn't it be better to have an online record of who's away from the start of the day and teachers can check or something? :XD Haha, must be fun for the year 8s. :lmao

:p Lol, 'Taken' As if they've gone to the dark side or something :XD
Guess you're a good example of proper usage of FB.
Dunno what I would be like tho...
Super dark side. :shifty
I'm super responsible on FB! :thumbs I think. :oh
Well you can always give someone else your password for FB and make them change it so you can't access it... or you could always deactivate it if your FB usage ever gets out of control. :XD

Yes. I have results that are often off by a lot.:blink I can't even tell where the hell I went wrong...:darn. So then my conclusion has to be that some variable or other was poorly controlled leading to our dodgy result...T_T I hate all that crap about scientific accuracy, reliabiliy, and validity...
Hooray for failing pracs! :hi5 Aha, yeah... =_=

Huh. Vectors? As in, with complex numbers? Already? Amazing.

Apparently NSW's hardest math syllabus is also going to get easier in the future...:darn I miss out...
Speaking of missing out, I also miss out on the laptops that the Rudd government handed out to every student...by one year...:crying
Vectors as in... magnitude, direction, point vectors, and other stuff... :oh

Aww, that sucks. :comfort

That reminds me of the time when I was doing grade 5 music theory to qualify for grade 8 piano... but then they changed the syllabus and made it grade 4 theory for grade 8 piano. :mad I was already half way through learning grade 5 theory and I did the exam anyway... Well, I got 94%, so I'm not complaining... (Actually, I'm kind of pissed about how I was one % off from getting a high distinction. :pwnge)

I hate it more when you realise that the answer was painfully obvious to begin with and that the time you spent was time wasted. Because there's a different feel of satisfaction when you beat a hard question, even if it did take some time.
Omigosh, I hate it when that happens! :-_- In the final minutes of the exam, you realize what you need to do to get the answer, and when you get to the final stages of the working, the supervisors say "Ok, time's up! Pens down!" and you go "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"
Yeah, I hate that. :-_-

Haha, every time I finish a question that looks tricky, I'm like :woo

Also, what've you been reading/watching recently (anime/manga)?
Hmm, same old, same old... WSJ series mostly... some SQ manga as well... I actually haven't started any new manga recently. :oh
As for anime, I usually don't really watch much anyway, since I would just get capped quicker. :-_- But I started the Sket Dance and Ao no Exorcist anime, and they're pretty awesome~ :thumbs I also started AnoHana, but I've only watched one episode...
How about you? :tem Oh yeah, and anything planned for the Queen's birthday? :XD
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Kami no Procrastinator

Yeeaaah... Well there was this one time we had a chess competition with our brother school... It was human chess, and the pieces had to dress in the uniform of the other school. :XD Ah, there was a netball match like that too... I can't believe our brother school thrashed my school team. :-_- I mean, come on!! Netball!! :bored
Lol I canno play Netball if my life depended on it. It's just instinct to carry and run...:darn
Also, all my shots in BBall rely on the backboard, I hardly ever get swishes.

...Well your school is an all boys school, after all. :neutral Any other stories of epic muck up days? :XD
There's a fine line between epic and weird, see. I think we've had to daring guys fake a gay striptease lapdance once. The girls were happy, but my eyes were seriously burning... Dear God, thank god they kept their underwear on...

:XD Yeah, good point... I'm thinking of taking a gap year after high school and volunteering in China with my friend. :D And after that, traveling! :turtle
Are you gonna take a gap year? :XD
:WTF Ooh, nice! I'd like to take a gap year, though my parents think it'll be a waste of a year of my life. I actually think so too, because I haven't really got my mind locked on any meaningful cause. Any gap year I take will just be a year of holidaying maybe(I'm doubtful, I'll probably just end up bludging at home all year), and I'll have done nothing that really benefits me, in any sense.


Exactly. :noworry I leave my house at 7:30 to get on the tram, so I have an hour and a half of free time... I can actually wake up at 7:15 and have no problem getting ready on time, but yeaaahh... I like my morning computer time. :XD
Lol, morning computer time? Wow, I never bother...It's a pity, cause school blocks mosts of these sites, yet it allows me to go to mangastream and stuff.:crying

That. Sounds. So. Awesome! :wtf Do you spend the whole day there? :XD
How is Sydney's Luna Park, by the way? Last time I was in Sydney with my friend, we were gonna go, but didn't have the time... and the entry fee, oh lord. :faint
Melbourne's Luna Park is kinda fail. :oh
It was pretty good fun, we went on a school day so there was barely anyone there.

Yeah, Luna park isn't bad if it's the first time you go. I swear, I've been soo many times that I've pretty much memorised the sudden turns on the rollercoasters that I don't feel any of it anymore. Seriously.

And the place is kinda small, not that many rides. There's the mad mouse: zippy rollercoaster that makes you feel like you're going to be launched into the harbour, there' the rotor, just centrifugul wall sticking stuff, there's the UFO, more spinning. Think there's also the tumble bug, even more spinning...@.@

Oh, and there is a really good ride, and we were soo pumped for it. The pirate ship. Sooo awesome. At one point, the ship is just left hanging, with all the passengers hanging upside down for something like an eternity as you look into the harbour, it totally looks like you're going to get dipped right in...

And on the first ride, one of the kids in my school couldn't take it and threw up. The vomit landed on the roof, two seats away. I was soo damn close to getting splashed...oooh mann, felt so sorry for the dude who was under the crap...

And it's funny becuase the rest of us got off, disorientated, went to buy as much food as we could, and dare each other to get on and see if we could not throw up...Amazingly, none of us did...:XD

Oops^ Carried away there.

I honestly have no idea. I'll get back to you on that once they tell us later on in the year. :XD
Yeah, I was quite shocked when I heard that you get to go rock climbing for chemistry >.>

What the... :blink That's kinda dodgy. :neutral I understand the morning scanning, but wouldn't it be better to have an online record of who's away from the start of the day and teachers can check or something? :XD Haha, must be fun for the year 8s. :lmao
No, there is a record. But the dudes coming around is to make sure that people don't jig in the middle of the day, and it combines all the teachers role into the vice deputy's computer, so then he can go around capturing putting the dudes on detention.

And yes, the year 8's get cycled roughly 4 times a year, and they get to miss a whole day of school.

Super dark side. :shifty
I'm super responsible on FB! :thumbs I think. :oh
Well you can always give someone else your password for FB and make them change it so you can't access it... or you could always deactivate it if your FB usage ever gets out of control. :XD
I'm still worried about even making one with all that craap about facebook keeping youre personal details after you deactivate your account. Yeesh.

Vectors as in... magnitude, direction, point vectors, and other stuff... :oh
Huh...thats...not...covered in math...That's physics! (the science that I dropped :XD)
But yeah, dunno if you're ever going to do it, but vectors can be represented by complex numbers; no point worrying about it now unless you happen to be interested in math.

Aww, that sucks. :comfort
Hey, I'm kinda greatful, the kids just one year below all hold daily wireless DOTA parties in class...>.>

That reminds me of the time when I was doing grade 5 music theory to qualify for grade 8 piano... but then they changed the syllabus and made it grade 4 theory for grade 8 piano. :mad I was already half way through learning grade 5 theory and I did the exam anyway... Well, I got 94%, so I'm not complaining... (Actually, I'm kind of pissed about how I was one % off from getting a high distinction. :pwnge)
:zomg 94%!!! 5th Grade Musicianship + 8th grade Piano!! :lmao
So pro at this...you doing Amus?

Yeah, I got lucky, I think I learnt 8th grade a year later than you; I only did 4th Grade musicianship, and failed that...:darn (My excuse for my pitiful 86 was that I chucked a :spaz and my leg cramped in the middle of the exam. It tightend so quickly I kicked the table and everyone was full staring at me like I was retarded or something. :XD) And yeah...I think I managed to scrape 8th Grade, no Idea how I did that...

:hi5 for Asians playing piano/violin :XD

Omigosh, I hate it when that happens! :-_- In the final minutes of the exam, you realize what you need to do to get the answer, and when you get to the final stages of the working, the supervisors say "Ok, time's up! Pens down!" and you go "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"
Yeah, I hate that. :-_-

Haha, every time I finish a question that looks tricky, I'm like :woo
Y'know what I do for that? I write down what I INTENDED to do, and tell the marker that I ran outta time, and to give me some marks for the right process without numbers. :D Worked a few time, outta the various that I've tried...Also, I think I've actually gotten away a couple of times without actually solving the question properly:blink I just wrote some lines of gibberish, then jumped to the conclusion.:p

And yeah, the satisfaction of doing an impossible induction question...so tedious...

Hmm, same old, same old... WSJ series mostly... some SQ manga as well... I actually haven't started any new manga recently. :oh
As for anime, I usually don't really watch much anyway, since I would just get capped quicker. :-_- But I started the Sket Dance and Ao no Exorcist anime, and they're pretty awesome~ :thumbs I also started AnoHana, but I've only watched one episode...
How about you? :tem Oh yeah, and anything planned for the Queen's birthday? :XD
Hm, yeah same, not botherd to start random new stuff. Except for Silver Spoon, though. By the author of FMA. Really enjoing it. :XD (It's about farming...:blink)

And I caught up on Naruto...some of the recent parts of it have felt rather lame, though.

Lol speaking of getting capped, you should try beat my record of 120 GB in 3 days into the mont :darn...I can't remember, but it was a season with several good anime series that I just couldn't pass up...

As for this season, I'm not really watching anyting. I got into Hanasaku Iroha, but I've been a bit busy to be watching too much.

Queen's birthday? In year 12 you learn to equate holiday and study day...>.>
Jokes, it's not that bad. I just have a massive exam block around the corner. In a week and a half, just about.

Oh, and I counted until the end of my year 12 year, I have exactly 32 exams left...:crying

Lol, by far the most of anyone in my grade...
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Kami no Procrastinator

Lol I canno play Netball if my life depended on it. It's just instinct to carry and run...:darn
Also, all my shots in BBall rely on the backboard, I hardly ever get swishes.
Yeah, me too. :bored I just don't like netball. :neutral

There's a fine line between epic and weird, see. I think we've had to daring guys fake a gay striptease lapdance once. The girls were happy, but my eyes were seriously burning... Dear God, thank god they kept their underwear on...
Oh lord... :fail Wait, why were there girls there? :blink Isn't it an all boys school?

:WTF Ooh, nice! I'd like to take a gap year, though my parents think it'll be a waste of a year of my life. I actually think so too, because I haven't really got my mind locked on any meaningful cause. Any gap year I take will just be a year of holidaying maybe(I'm doubtful, I'll probably just end up bludging at home all year), and I'll have done nothing that really benefits me, in any sense.
Yeah, my parents will probably say that too, but I'll just say something like "It's for the good of getting into an excellent university! :derp" A friend of a friend had a gap year and spent about 2 months at home... then she said she wished that she didn't take it and went straight on with uni. :darn

Lol, morning computer time? Wow, I never bother...It's a pity, cause school blocks mosts of these sites, yet it allows me to go to mangastream and stuff.:crying
Haha, my school blocks stuff like Youtube, Facebook... but not manga sites. :XD

It was pretty good fun, we went on a school day so there was barely anyone there.

Yeah, Luna park isn't bad if it's the first time you go. I swear, I've been soo many times that I've pretty much memorised the sudden turns on the rollercoasters that I don't feel any of it anymore. Seriously.

And the place is kinda small, not that many rides. There's the mad mouse: zippy rollercoaster that makes you feel like you're going to be launched into the harbour, there' the rotor, just centrifugul wall sticking stuff, there's the UFO, more spinning. Think there's also the tumble bug, even more spinning...@.@

Oh, and there is a really good ride, and we were soo pumped for it. The pirate ship. Sooo awesome. At one point, the ship is just left hanging, with all the passengers hanging upside down for something like an eternity as you look into the harbour, it totally looks like you're going to get dipped right in...

And on the first ride, one of the kids in my school couldn't take it and threw up. The vomit landed on the roof, two seats away. I was soo damn close to getting splashed...oooh mann, felt so sorry for the dude who was under the crap...

And it's funny becuase the rest of us got off, disorientated, went to buy as much food as we could, and dare each other to get on and see if we could not throw up...Amazingly, none of us did...:XD

Oops^ Carried away there.
So... awesome! :wtf Hooray for no lines!! :woo

Wow, that's amazing! I've only been to the Melbourne one once and I already don't wanna go anymore... Mind you, I went when I was a kid... I hardly remember anything now.

Ooo, when I went to Dreamworld in Gold Coast, I loved the centrifugal thing! :wtf

Ahh, I still haven't been on a pirate ship ride. :darn Need to put that on my to-do list...

Eugh, that's nasty. <_>

Haha, strong stomachs! :thumbs

Yeah, I was quite shocked when I heard that you get to go rock climbing for chemistry >.>
I wonder if there is such a connection... :XD

No, there is a record. But the dudes coming around is to make sure that people don't jig in the middle of the day, and it combines all the teachers role into the vice deputy's computer, so then he can go around capturing putting the dudes on detention.

And yes, the year 8's get cycled roughly 4 times a year, and they get to miss a whole day of school.
Ohh, that's ok then. :XD Go, the deputy!! :turtle

Wow, the whole day... it takes that long?? :blink

I'm still worried about even making one with all that craap about facebook keeping youre personal details after you deactivate your account. Yeesh.
Ahh yeah... Don't do it then. :thumbs Simple~

Huh...thats...not...covered in math...That's physics! (the science that I dropped :XD)
But yeah, dunno if you're ever going to do it, but vectors can be represented by complex numbers; no point worrying about it now unless you happen to be interested in math.
Yeah, my teacher said that it would be covered in physics as well! :XD Oh hey! I'm think of dropping physics next year as well... the physics teachers here... well let's just say that they're not all that good. :neutral
Mm, I'm thinking of dropping specialist maths as well... soooo... :oh

Hey, I'm kinda greatful, the kids just one year below all hold daily wireless DOTA parties in class...>.>
:fail

:zomg 94%!!! 5th Grade Musicianship + 8th grade Piano!! :lmao
So pro at this...you doing Amus?

Yeah, I got lucky, I think I learnt 8th grade a year later than you; I only did 4th Grade musicianship, and failed that...:darn (My excuse for my pitiful 86 was that I chucked a :spaz and my leg cramped in the middle of the exam. It tightend so quickly I kicked the table and everyone was full staring at me like I was retarded or something. :XD) And yeah...I think I managed to scrape 8th Grade, no Idea how I did that...

:hi5 for Asians playing piano/violin :XD
Hey, it's not musicianship... it's just theory. :XD (Dunno if there's a difference between NSW and Vic...)

Ahh, well I quit piano as soon as I hit grade 8 when I was in year 8... sooo... :oh

86 is so not fail. >_> Geez. Oh wow... O_O Was your leg ok after that? :XD And haha, good job! :thumbs At least you got through.

:hi5 Actually, I play piano and cello. :XD My mum (and I) don't really like the sound of violins...

Y'know what I do for that? I write down what I INTENDED to do, and tell the marker that I ran outta time, and to give me some marks for the right process without numbers. :D Worked a few time, outta the various that I've tried...Also, I think I've actually gotten away a couple of times without actually solving the question properly:blink I just wrote some lines of gibberish, then jumped to the conclusion.:p

And yeah, the satisfaction of doing an impossible induction question...so tedious...
Ohh, good idea! Argh, I rely on my calculator too much... Do you ever do that? :XD

:turtle

Hm, yeah same, not botherd to start random new stuff. Except for Silver Spoon, though. By the author of FMA. Really enjoing it. :XD (It's about farming...:blink)

And I caught up on Naruto...some of the recent parts of it have felt rather lame, though.

Lol speaking of getting capped, you should try beat my record of 120 GB in 3 days into the mont :darn...I can't remember, but it was a season with several good anime series that I just couldn't pass up...

As for this season, I'm not really watching anyting. I got into Hanasaku Iroha, but I've been a bit busy to be watching too much.

Queen's birthday? In year 12 you learn to equate holiday and study day...>.>
Jokes, it's not that bad. I just have a massive exam block around the corner. In a week and a half, just about.

Oh, and I counted until the end of my year 12 year, I have exactly 32 exams left...:crying

Lol, by far the most of anyone in my grade...
Yeah, I started Silver Spoon before you. (I recommended it to you, remember? :p)

120 GB in just 3 days... :faint Oh hey, I think I can match... I wasted 40GB in just one day. :3c If you do the maths... Yes, I can match you. :3c

Ohh, I was meaning to start Hanasaku as well... didn't get around to it. :darn Is it good?

Ahh yeah... >_> Good luck!! :turtle I'm sure you'll do well! :D

Whoa, why? What subjects are you doing? :XD
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Kami no Procrastinator

Oh lord... :fail Wait, why were there girls there? :blink Isn't it an all boys school?
Unlike most brother/sister schools, our school is joint directly with the girl school. There's a buncha trees and viola, you're in the other school. So during lunchtimes and stuff it's pretty much co-ed.

Oh, and my school is the old Taronga zoo, so when it rains, a lake forms in between the two schools.:XD

Yeah, my parents will probably say that too, but I'll just say something like "It's for the good of getting into an excellent university! :derp" A friend of a friend had a gap year and spent about 2 months at home... then she said she wished that she didn't take it and went straight on with uni. :darn
Is there a uni that actually say's that?

Yeah, I'm just afraid that while a gap year will give me a lotta time to think about stuff (like my future :derp) it'll also leave me with way to much time...and I'll end up wasting the year.

So straight on it is!
Haha, my school blocks stuff like Youtube, Facebook... but not manga sites. :XD
s

Wait, so you can post on Mangahelpers at school???
So jelly.:XD

So... awesome! :wtf Hooray for no lines!! :woo

Wow, that's amazing! I've only been to the Melbourne one once and I already don't wanna go anymore... Mind you, I went when I was a kid... I hardly remember anything now.

Ooo, when I went to Dreamworld in Gold Coast, I loved the centrifugal thing! :wtf

Ahh, I still haven't been on a pirate ship ride. :darn Need to put that on my to-do list...

Eugh, that's nasty. <_>

Haha, strong stomachs! :thumbs
Actually, there were so few people that the dudes operating the machine were only allowed to activate them once every 15 minutes, because otherwise it'd be too costly to run it just for the few of us who were going on...

Oh yeah, with the rotor, they used to let us go upside down, but I think some recent injuries meant that we could only go sideways...

Which reminds me, the most :facepalm ride of the day was the Merry-go-round...
It was quite a sight, with what, 50 16 year old guys screaming and shouting as thehy went around on those crappy goldern horses/carriages...
The operators were seriously :lmao


Ohh, that's ok then. :XD Go, the deputy!! :turtle

Wow, the whole day... it takes that long?? :blink
Explain fail... You know how you have different periods during the day? Well yeah, the little year 8 minions come in and check if we're in class EVERY period...>.>

Yeah, my teacher said that it would be covered in physics as well! :XD Oh hey! I'm think of dropping physics next year as well... the physics teachers here... well let's just say that they're not all that good. :neutral
Mm, I'm thinking of dropping specialist maths as well... soooo... :oh
Physics at my school was a complete joke. I ended up ignoring what the teacher was saying and studying on my own...and failed miserably.
And chem...I got some teacher fresh outta uni or something, she had no Idea what she was doing...But I went to coaching and that saved my ass...

Lol as for math, there a quite a few people who I know that've dropped the easiest math course in NSW >.>

Hey, it's not musicianship... it's just theory. :XD (Dunno if there's a difference between NSW and Vic...)

Ahh, well I quit piano as soon as I hit grade 8 when I was in year 8... sooo... :oh

86 is so not fail. >_> Geez. Oh wow... O_O Was your leg ok after that? :XD And haha, good job! :thumbs At least you got through.

:hi5 Actually, I play piano and cello. :XD My mum (and I) don't really like the sound of violins...
No, there's both music theory and musicianship if you look at your AMEB syllabus...:XD It's all across Australia. I just happened to do muscicianship(<-fail) instead of theory. Almost the same thing though.

Yeah, course, the leg was just a leg cramp. Nothing serious, but it's supposed it did break my concentration.

You play cello as well as piano?? Wow...I was just wayy to lazy to learn a band insturment. Solo forever!
...you...you hit grade 8 in year 8?! Darn. (Was finally 8th grade in year 10...:XD)

Ohh, good idea! Argh, I rely on my calculator too much... Do you ever do that? :XD

:turtle
lol :turtle??

But yeah. My mental math has deteriorated to such an extent that I put 8-7 into my calculator to make sure I wasn't hallucinating...:fail

Yeah, I started Silver Spoon before you. (I recommended it to you, remember? :p)
Lies! Siiif?? :XD Totally forgot. Well, I'm enjoying it so far.

120 GB in just 3 days... :faint Oh hey, I think I can match... I wasted 40GB in just one day. :3c If you do the maths... Yes, I can match you. :3c
Torrents, yeah? :rofl

Ohh, I was meaning to start Hanasaku as well... didn't get around to it. :darn Is it good?
It is quite good, and it's been enjoyable so far (I'm up to ep. 9) but I'm really lazy and cbf catching up...

Ahh yeah... >_> Good luck!! :turtle I'm sure you'll do well! :D

Whoa, why? What subjects are you doing? :XD
:D Thanks Icei!

Guess I better get studying.:derp

Naah, I technically only do four subjects, but I have extension, er, units. I have no idea what it would be like in VCE, but yeah.
So I do Math Ext.1 Math Ext.2 English Advanced and Ext.1, Plus Chinese continuers and CHinese Ext and Chem...>.>

Ends up being a crapload of exams...
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Kami no Procrastinator

Um..so about my question :?bunny
 
Top