Re: Kami no Procrastinator
Yeeaaah... Well there was this one time we had a chess competition with our brother school... It was human chess, and the pieces had to dress in the uniform of the other school.

Ah, there was a netball match like that too... I can't believe our brother school thrashed my school team.

I mean, come on!! Netball!!
Lol I canno play Netball if my life depended on it. It's just instinct to carry and run...

Also, all my shots in BBall rely on the backboard, I hardly ever get swishes.
...Well your school is an all boys school, after all.

Any other stories of epic muck up days?
There's a fine line between epic and weird, see. I think we've had to daring guys fake a gay striptease lapdance once. The girls were happy, but my eyes were seriously burning... Dear God, thank god they kept their underwear on...

Yeah, good point... I'm thinking of taking a gap year after high school and volunteering in China with my friend.

And after that, traveling!
Are you gonna take a gap year?
:WTF Ooh, nice! I'd like to take a gap year, though my parents think it'll be a waste of a year of my life. I actually think so too, because I haven't really got my mind locked on any meaningful cause. Any gap year I take will just be a year of holidaying maybe(I'm doubtful, I'll probably just end up bludging at home all year), and I'll have done nothing that really benefits me, in any sense.
Exactly.

I leave my house at 7:30 to get on the tram, so I have an hour and a half of free time... I can actually wake up at 7:15 and have no problem getting ready on time, but yeaaahh... I like my morning computer time.
Lol, morning computer time? Wow, I never bother...It's a pity, cause school blocks mosts of these sites, yet it allows me to go to mangastream and stuff.
That. Sounds. So. Awesome!

Do you spend the whole day there?

How is Sydney's Luna Park, by the way? Last time I was in Sydney with my friend, we were gonna go, but didn't have the time... and the entry fee, oh lord.

Melbourne's Luna Park is kinda fail.
It was pretty good fun, we went on a school day so there was barely anyone there.
Yeah, Luna park isn't bad if it's the first time you go. I swear, I've been soo many times that I've pretty much memorised the sudden turns on the rollercoasters that I don't feel any of it anymore. Seriously.
And the place is kinda small, not that many rides. There's the mad mouse: zippy rollercoaster that makes you feel like you're going to be launched into the harbour, there' the rotor, just centrifugul wall sticking stuff, there's the UFO, more spinning. Think there's also the tumble bug, even more spinning...@.@
Oh, and there is a really good ride, and we were soo pumped for it. The pirate ship. Sooo awesome. At one point, the ship is just left hanging, with all the passengers hanging upside down for something like an eternity as you look into the harbour, it totally looks like you're going to get dipped right in...
And on the first ride, one of the kids in my school couldn't take it and threw up. The vomit landed on the roof, two seats away. I was soo damn close to getting splashed...oooh mann, felt so sorry for the dude who was under the crap...
And it's funny becuase the rest of us got off, disorientated, went to buy as much food as we could, and dare each other to get on and see if we could not throw up...Amazingly, none of us did...
Oops^ Carried away there.
I honestly have no idea. I'll get back to you on that once they tell us later on in the year.
Yeah, I was quite shocked when I heard that you get to go rock climbing for chemistry >.>
What the...

That's kinda dodgy.

I understand the morning scanning, but wouldn't it be better to have an online record of who's away from the start of the day and teachers can check or something?

Haha, must be fun for the year 8s.
No, there is a record. But the dudes coming around is to make sure that people don't jig in the middle of the day, and it combines all the teachers role into the vice deputy's computer, so then he can go around
capturing putting the dudes on detention.
And yes, the year 8's get cycled roughly 4 times a year, and they get to miss a whole day of school.
Super dark side.

I'm super responsible on FB!

I think.

Well you can always give someone else your password for FB and make them change it so you can't access it... or you could always deactivate it if your FB usage ever gets out of control.
I'm still worried about even making one with all that craap about facebook keeping youre personal details after you deactivate your account. Yeesh.
Vectors as in... magnitude, direction, point vectors, and other stuff...
Huh...thats...not...covered in math...That's physics! (the science that I dropped

)
But yeah, dunno if you're ever going to do it, but vectors can be represented by complex numbers; no point worrying about it now unless you happen to be interested in math.
Aww, that sucks.
Hey, I'm kinda greatful, the kids just one year below all hold daily wireless DOTA parties in class...>.>
That reminds me of the time when I was doing grade 5 music theory to qualify for grade 8 piano... but then they changed the syllabus and made it grade 4 theory for grade 8 piano.

I was already half way through learning grade 5 theory and I did the exam anyway... Well, I got 94%, so I'm not complaining... (Actually, I'm kind of pissed about how I was one % off from getting a high distinction.

)

94%!!! 5th Grade Musicianship + 8th grade Piano!!

So pro at this...you doing Amus?
Yeah, I got lucky, I think I learnt 8th grade a year later than you; I only did 4th Grade musicianship, and failed that...

(My excuse for my pitiful 86 was that I chucked a

and my leg cramped in the middle of the exam. It tightend so quickly I kicked the table and everyone was full staring at me like I was retarded or something.

) And yeah...I think I managed to scrape 8th Grade, no Idea how I did that...

for Asians playing piano/violin
Omigosh, I hate it when that happens!

In the final minutes of the exam, you realize what you need to do to get the answer, and when you get to the final stages of the working, the supervisors say "Ok, time's up! Pens down!" and you go "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"
Yeah, I hate that.
Haha, every time I finish a question that looks tricky, I'm like
Y'know what I do for that? I write down what I INTENDED to do, and tell the marker that I ran outta time, and to give me some marks for the right process without numbers.

Worked a few time, outta the various that I've tried...Also, I think I've actually gotten away a couple of times without actually solving the question properly

I just wrote some lines of gibberish, then jumped to the conclusion.
And yeah, the satisfaction of doing an impossible induction question...so tedious...
Hmm, same old, same old... WSJ series mostly... some SQ manga as well... I actually haven't started any new manga recently.

As for anime, I usually don't really watch much anyway, since I would just get capped quicker.

But I started the Sket Dance and Ao no Exorcist anime, and they're pretty awesome~

I also started AnoHana, but I've only watched one episode...
How about you?

Oh yeah, and anything planned for the Queen's birthday?
Hm, yeah same, not botherd to start random new stuff. Except for Silver Spoon, though. By the author of FMA. Really enjoing it.

(It's about farming...

)
And I caught up on Naruto...some of the recent parts of it have felt rather lame, though.
Lol speaking of getting capped, you should try beat my record of 120 GB in 3 days into the mont

...I can't remember, but it was a season with several good anime series that I just couldn't pass up...
As for this season, I'm not really watching anyting. I got into Hanasaku Iroha, but I've been a bit busy to be watching too much.
Queen's birthday? In year 12 you learn to equate holiday and study day...>.>
Jokes, it's not that bad. I just have a massive exam block around the corner. In a week and a half, just about.
Oh, and I counted until the end of my year 12 year, I have exactly 32 exams left...
Lol, by far the most of anyone in my grade...