The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

I just remembered, i wanted to post in your thread. I just don't remember what i wanted to write in here :fail

Guess this makes my post a spampost :scry

Well, you shouldn't care much tho, you're a professional spammer yourself :shifty
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

You should read the book too. It in my opinion beats e-readers and reading online, you don't have to worry about internet or your computer, just the possible book lice.

Definitely read it! Artemis Fowl is awesome, one of my favorites after Harry Potter, but I have a veeeery limited book knowledge. :\

Avatar's main selling point was the landscape in 3D. Looks beautiful. Definitely fast forward to when they're on Pandora, you'll love the scenery. Definitely made me consider wasting money again (but I'm cheap, sooo).

Study hard and pass! FEED FIRE TO YOUR YOUTH! :guypumpedup
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

I just remembered, i wanted to post in your thread. I just don't remember what i wanted to write in here :fail

Guess this makes my post a spampost :scry

Well, you shouldn't care much tho, you're a professional spammer yourself :shifty
Muahahaha~
Okay, as a professional spammer, any spam in this thread is welcome. :P
You changed your set again?

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

You should read the book too. It in my opinion beats e-readers and reading online, you don't have to worry about internet or your computer, just the possible book lice.

Definitely read it! Artemis Fowl is awesome, one of my favorites after Harry Potter, but I have a veeeery limited book knowledge. :\

Avatar's main selling point was the landscape in 3D. Looks beautiful. Definitely fast forward to when they're on Pandora, you'll love the scenery. Definitely made me consider wasting money again (but I'm cheap, sooo).

Study hard and pass! FEED FIRE TO YOUR YOUTH! :guypumpedup
Sometimes I read the book, snatching borrowing it from my otaku friend. :p
I don't want to buy them.. My bookcases are already full with my thick novels. :P

Later, later... As I said before, I even haven't finished the ones that I'm reading now..

That's the problem. Beautiful landscape but with boring plot. Huh. No wonder I fell asleep fast. Transformer 2 was even better. (and we know that the special effects in Transformers 2 were suck)

Me? Study? Me and study don't get along well.
And if I feed fire to my mouth, I'll just melt. Snow princess, remember? XD
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Muahahaha~
Okay, as a professional spammer, any spam in this thread is welcome. :P
You changed your set again?
Yeah, spamming is great :bbb

Oh, as to my set, I was kinda in a DN mood, and changed it. Don't worry tho, i'll switch it back to my ecchi K-ON! set :hurr
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Next week, but even after the exams I got camp and such, then I have to prepare for the orientation period fro the new students. :P
I see. Total fail. The new students' future is doomed in your hands. =___= What are you going to do, yelling at them? XD How long the orientation would be?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Sometimes I read the book, snatching borrowing it from my otaku friend. :p
I don't want to buy them.. My bookcases are already full with my thick novels. :P

Later, later... As I said before, I even haven't finished the ones that I'm reading now..
Get another bookcase or throw out some of the novels or something.

Pfft, skip it and read my suggestions. They're ftw. \o/


That's the problem. Beautiful landscape but with boring plot. Huh. No wonder I fell asleep fast. Transformer 2 was even better. (and we know that the special effects in Transformers 2 were suck)

Me? Study? Me and study don't get along well.
And if I feed fire to my mouth, I'll just melt. Snow princess, remember? XD
Typical plot, rather. Avatar had similar plot to Pocahontas, the theme was to leave environment alone and to stop damaging it.

Neither do I. Just bullshit it and you'll pass. :thumbs

You're not a princess nor snowy, so it's all good. :3
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Yeah, spamming is great :bbb

Oh, as to my set, I was kinda in a DN mood, and changed it. Don't worry tho, i'll switch it back to my ecchi K-ON! set :hurr
Oh. I see. XD
Not that I mind you have this set though but I kinda hoping you'll put L instead. :P

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

I see. Total fail. The new students' future is doomed in your hands. =___= What are you going to do, yelling at them? XD How long the orientation would be?
What? Doomed? Of course not, I'll a good big sista for them... Especially for those who are sick coz I'm in the medical division. :P
It will be for seven days. *sigh*

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Get another bookcase or throw out some of the novels or something.

Pfft, skip it and read my suggestions. They're ftw. \o/




Typical plot, rather. Avatar had similar plot to Pocahontas, the theme was to leave environment alone and to stop damaging it.

Neither do I. Just bullshit it and you'll pass. :thumbs

You're not a princess nor snowy, so it's all good. :3
Nah, I'm stacking them on my bed. :P Hope it will not getting taller.
To think about it again, no thanks. XD

Aww~ You don't know me. :P
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

I can judge you though. \o/
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

I can judge you though. \o/
Judging people is bad you know. :P
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Bad makes it more fun. :hurr
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Oh. I see. XD
Not that I mind you have this set though but I kinda hoping you'll put L instead. :P
L saying "U MAD BRO?"

Funny, but no :pwnge
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Bad makes it more fun. :hurr
Ah. you're a baddie. :P

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

L saying "U MAD BRO?"

Funny, but no :pwnge
If you can change the pic, you change the words too. Right?
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

If you can change the pic, you change the words too. Right?
Well, i might do a L set sometimes later :thumbs
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

*lurks around* How's your exams? Since mine are completely... Ever heard of one of newest reality shows here called "Total Black-Out"? That's the best phrase to describe my exams. :p
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

*lurks around* How's your exams? Since mine are completely... Ever heard of one of newest reality shows here called "Total Black-Out"? That's the best phrase to describe my exams. :p
Ha. Done. Can't say anything. Can only wait till the scores get out. The first time I worked on exam projects hours before the deadline even though I had weeks to finish them. :P

Meh~ Never watch TV anymore. Dunno any reality shows. That's why I don't want to study in medicine faculty. For me it will be beyond total black out.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Ha. Done. Can't say anything. Can only wait till the scores get out. The first time I worked on exam projects hours before the deadline even though I had weeks to finish them. :P

Meh~ Never watch TV anymore. Dunno any reality shows. That's why I don't want to study in medicine faculty. For me it will be beyond total black out.
When will the scores come out? LOL, not surprised of you. But really, ever since I entered college, I feel like studying or preparing for works far before deadline is very helpful. =___=

Bleh, fine. =___=
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

When will the scores come out? LOL, not surprised of you. But really, ever since I entered college, I feel like studying or preparing for works far before deadline is very helpful. =___=

Bleh, fine. =___=
Sometime around July. Well, since actually if I really want to do those works, I don't need much time, it's not that big of a problem. Working far before deadline won't work on me since I don't have much motivation around that time and the result will be very much the same no matter when I work on it, so why bother? XD
I just want to remind you something you said yourself. You said that I worked best under pressure. :P
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

My tongue is blue. Is your tongue blue?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

@Yuki: ...Ah, true. It's useless talking to you. :p

@M3J: There is a hospital next to my campus. I'll take you there tomorrow and check for your tongue. It would be a great research topic for me, y'know.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top