Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD
Looks at sig.....
hmmmm Jessica sees Kimi ni todoke. Ok we can be friends hime-chan. Nyaaa
Looks at sig.....
hmmmm Jessica sees Kimi ni todoke. Ok we can be friends hime-chan. Nyaaa
Find it and share!Somewhere. :P
I watch the anime.
Around 5 feet, I think.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.Haha...well I'm probably the most normal person around
U must be a genius then......if I don't make it to an exam, I just don't go and try next time
...it's easier
...
Ahaha~ O...kay. Friendship based on Kimi ni Todoke?Looks at sig.....
hmmmm Jessica sees Kimi ni todoke. Ok we can be friends hime-chan. Nyaaa

Find it and share!
Eww, anime. Manga is much better.
Lulz, you're shorter than me and short in general. olololol
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Good lie.



You watch House too? Well, House is always right because well... he's right though he's not right in his mind. :P But you?=[
My opinions are always right. I'm like House after all.
Oh whoops, too late.![]()
![]()

House is awesome though. Do you like the show? Who's your favorite character?
"Almost". That's the key word. :PI'm almost always right though. \o/ Proven fact.
I used to. No cable and I keep forgetting to.House is awesome though. Do you like the show? Who's your favorite character?
And Lisa Edelstein's dat ass.![]()

Hahaha~ I know, I know.. I was justOur friendship aint based on kimi how could u say that! I was just happy that you are a fan as well!
Other than when that boy got the top of his head removed to do surgery on his brain. I was all, D:. Were you?
Ah, I just couldn't handle those kind of things which is why I don't want to (and I can't) be a doctor. :PWhy don't you? Nothing wrong with those scenes.Other than when that boy got the top of his head removed to do surgery on his brain. I was all, D:. Were you?
YOu watch NCIS?
Bah. Touya would only pick on you, just like how he did with Sakura and your older sisters. *sings*Oh yeah? My older sisters sometimes bully me.. =__= (which sometimes makes me hope that I have an older brother like Touya to protect me... T_T)
A soldier of people? Pfft. I got battalions. How's that?
Yep, there original work is manga but the anime follows it closely. So there isn't any major change.For the live-action, there are some changes but at least you can see Haruma Miura's smile. Teehee~
![]()
LIES! I'm the one who's normal here! If you people call her normal, I wouldn't want to imagine which kind if abnormal. :|Hahaha~ That's good to know there are still normal people around. XD
Are you sure he can pick on me? Calling me monsters and such doesn't work on me. I like to smile after all. *smile*Bah. Touya would only pick on you, just like how he did with Sakura and your older sisters. *sings*
A battalion? I don't believe you have that many followers. :O
I see. I don't know which one to choose yet, but most probably between anime or manga. Not in mood to watch any drama at the moment. Let's see which one I prefer to do once holiday comes around. XD
LIES! I'm the one who's normal here! If you people call her normal, I wouldn't want to imagine which kind if abnormal. :|

Why CSI? NCIS is superior IMO even though I haven't watched CSI much. NCIS is much deeper than just plots, it has to do with the characters and their relationship with each other as well. WATCH MOAR!Ah, I just couldn't handle those kind of things which is why I don't want to (and I can't) be a doctor. :P
I might throw up badly if I really see those scenes.
Yeah, but only few episodes. I prefer to watch CSI. :P
But I am clever too. *smile*He can practice new ways to pick on you if the old ways don't work. Touya is clever, after all.
Meh, what, a battalion of ginger cookies? LOL~
Me, being normal, unbelievable, unthinkable, impossible, improbable? Shu-weet.
You, being abnormal is simply not right. You are WAY BEYOND abnormal.
edit: Ya, grammar Nazi, try this one out. I don't mean to ask you to apply as proofreader here; just try the test.
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/49318-Proofreading-Test
I don't know, maybe it's because I watched CSI first? Anyway I rarely watch them.Why CSI? NCIS is superior IMO even though I haven't watched CSI much. NCIS is much deeper than just plots, it has to do with the characters and their relationship with each other as well. WATCH MOAR!
And don't be such a weakling. HANDLE THOSE SCENES! It's educating. :3

A big city in Indonesia. XDShark and Crocodile Town? Where's that?![]()
Curse me, but whenever i see your flag i always think about polandA big city in Indonesia. XD
Well, the flags DO look ridiciluosly alike 
Call me weak, but I don't like, scratch that, I hate anatomy.How can you get nightmares from that? <_<
Yeesh, you so weak.
Ahahaha~ I understand. They are the same colors. :PCurse me, but whenever i see your flag i always think about polandWell, the flags DO look ridiciluosly alike
![]()