The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Well, I'll try to read them later... Right now, I read too many manga at the same time... That's why when you asked me what manga I read, I can't recall all of them.. ^^"
Hmm, Chizuru is not my favorite character, I can say..
Hahaha~ Yeah, I always laugh at Elric brothers' foolishness. I kinda understand Ed's feeling when he's called short or things like that though... :P
Oh. Do you have a list or something? You can create one at MyAnimeList or at MangaUpdates, though I recommend the latter one to stay updated on releases. Keep track of manga has never been easier.

Why not? She's so bubbly and energetic. D:

How short are you? <_<

Maybe he just likes you so much. XD
I really don't.
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Hi yukihime, welcome to MH! :party If you ever need help, feel free to ask~ :amuse

Since you just turned 19, you must be another awesome person born in 1992! :hi5

When you say you watched the FMA anime, was it the 2004 one or the 2009/2010 Brotherhood one? If you've only watched the 2004 one, I highly, highly, highly recommend that you watch Brotherhood, or read the manga! It's made of awesome, pure, undiluted epic win :zomg

Also, @yukihime and alphabeta
You talk about not wanting to spoil, then you talk about character deaths outside of spoiler tags. Tsk! Anyway, fixed that for both of you...

And yeah, alphabeta, Milly likes you that much :ohaielmo
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Oh. Do you have a list or something? You can create one at MyAnimeList or at MangaUpdates, though I recommend the latter one to stay updated on releases. Keep track of manga has never been easier.

Why not? She's so bubbly and energetic. D:

How short are you? <_<



I really don't.
I have a list, don't worry.
I don't know, she's just too simple-minded for me.
Well, my height is around 150 cm. =__=

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

Hi yukihime, welcome to MH! :party If you ever need help, feel free to ask~ :amuse

Since you just turned 19, you must be another awesome person born in 1992! :hi5

When you say you watched the FMA anime, was it the 2004 one or the 2009/2010 Brotherhood one? If you've only watched the 2004 one, I highly, highly, highly recommend that you watch Brotherhood, or read the manga! It's made of awesome, pure, undiluted epic win :zomg

Also, @yukihime and alphabeta
You talk about not wanting to spoil, then you talk about character deaths outside of spoiler tags. Tsk! Anyway, fixed that for both of you...

And yeah, alphabeta, Milly likes you that much :ohaielmo
Yep, I'm another awesome person born in 1992! XD
The 2004 one. I only watched Brotherhood up till episode 20. After that, I dropped it because I was busy and I haven't got the chance to continue it. :P I don't really like reading the manga coz it's just too long. o_O

Ah, sorry. I forgot to put it inside spoiler tag. XD

LOL~
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Oh, another cold royal here on MH who is also a Manga Editor? Welcome! :confetti
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Oh, another cold royal here on MH who is also a Manga Editor? Welcome! :confetti
Do we have another cold royal here? XD
I'm not really a Manga Editor... I'm just doing proofreading here and there, now and then, because it relates more to my field of study. :)
Thanks! :D
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Hi yuki! Welcome to MH and wow, another member of raindrops Edited Manga :blink
Are you more of an anime watcher than a manga reader like me?
I watch more than I read and how are you liking fairy tail so far?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Hi yuki! Welcome to MH and wow, another member of raindrops Edited Manga :blink
Are you more of an anime watcher than a manga reader like me?
I watch more than I read and how are you liking fairy tail so far?

Yeah. I don't really read manga coz I like to read stuffs with lots of words in it >>> novels.
oh.. Fairy Tail is great! :)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Where is your list?!

Oh, she's cool though. She can be more complicated. Do you read the manga or watch the anime?

What's 150 cm in feet and inches? <_<
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Where is your list?!

Oh, she's cool though. She can be more complicated. Do you read the manga or watch the anime?

What's 150 cm in feet and inches? <_<
Somewhere. :P

I watch the anime.

Around 5 feet, I think.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Hi yuki! Welcome to MH and wow, another member of raindrops Edited Manga :blink
Are you more of an anime watcher than a manga reader like me?
I watch more than I read and how are you liking fairy tail so far?
I never understood how people can watch anime :oh

Well, super interesting animes yeah, but the rest :headscratch. Personally, i only watch Naruto (that's how i found out about manga in the first place) and i watched DN (for obvious reasons :3c)

In manga, there are never fillers. I can read a series, bleach for example in one week, but watching all of bleach episodes would take up at least one month
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Pfft, animes are awesome.
Think of how much work the studio had to put in, the osts, the art, the adaption, the pacing,
the voice actors, the opening song, the ending song.
:3c
so hime, besides kimi ni todoke/fairy tail what other anime do you watch and which is your favorite :wtf
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

In manga, there are never fillers. I can read a series, bleach for example in one week, but watching all of bleach episodes would take up at least one month
This is true. But there are good anime as well, although maybe not many of them. I'd say definitely try the most original version: be it anime or manga or game or novel or whatever it is. The original usually is the best. :D

I know I still look like a child but I'm not childish. Give some respect to your onee-chan (?) here... XD

Who makes that rule of disallowing me to torture you? You're my ichiban-no-victim, of course I'll attack you anytime, anywhere, anyhow! :P

Great. You should watch the live-action movie too. :)
Nee-chan? I refused! No nee-chan bullies her imoto-chan! *mad*

I make the rules. And I'm gonna get a soldier of people to go with me. *motivated*

Live-action? Oh, well, I might as well try the manga. XD Which one is the best? The original work is manga actually, right?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Pfft, animes are awesome.
Think of how much work the studio had to put in, the osts, the art, the adaption, the pacing,
the voice actors, the opening song, the ending song.
:3c
so hime, besides kimi ni todoke/fairy tail what other anime do you watch and which is your favorite :wtf
Yeah, basically I watch anime because there are music and of course, seiyuus! :wtf
I watch a lot of anime but currently I'm watching Gosick, Starry Sky, D. Gray-man, and Fairy Tail. Right now I'm in Gosick mode. :)
My favorites so far are Cardcaptor Sakura, Gosick, Hakuouki, Ouran HSHC, Pandora Hearts, Saiunkoku Monogatari and Soul Eater. I think there are still a few that I haven't mentioned because.. yeah... I have a lot of favorites. :D

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

This is true. But there are good anime as well, although maybe not many of them. I'd say definitely try the most original version: be it anime or manga or game or novel or whatever it is. The original usually is the best. :D



Nee-chan? I refused! No nee-chan bullies her imoto-chan! *mad*

I make the rules. And I'm gonna get a soldier of people to go with me. *motivated*

Live-action? Oh, well, I might as well try the manga. XD Which one is the best? The original work is manga actually, right?
Oh yeah? My older sisters sometimes bully me.. =__= (which sometimes makes me hope that I have an older brother like Touya to protect me... T_T)
A soldier of people? Pfft. I got battalions. How's that? :D
Yep, there original work is manga but the anime follows it closely. So there isn't any major change. :) For the live-action, there are some changes but at least you can see Haruma Miura's smile. Teehee~ ;)
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Yo!:vbunny

So...uhmm...you answered so many questions, I don't really know what to ask...let's begin with how RU?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Yo!:vbunny

So...uhmm...you answered so many questions, I don't really know what to ask...let's begin with how RU?
Yo! XD
Wow~ The most "normal" question I've ever got... I'm feeling a bit crazy weird lately, but overall I'm fine. Thanks for asking. :) How about you?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Haha:D...well I'm probably the most normal person around:derp...I'm fine too, watching E3 on stream...I guess we're two fine people then...are you a Manga Editor, and what projects RU working on at the moment?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Haha:D...well I'm probably the most normal person around:derp...I'm fine too, watching E3 on stream...I guess we're two fine people then...are you a Manga Editor, and what projects RU working on at the moment?
Hahaha~ That's good to know there are still normal people around. XD
Oh, I'm a proofreader, currently working in Raindrops Edited Manga and I work on Messiah ~Seikii Ishyuu~ (I'm not sure if I write it correctly) and La Corda 3. :)
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

I love when I meet new Manga Editors, they always tell me about titles I never heard about:p...but don't worry, I'm not as normal, though...that's why I'm asking...what's the craziest thing U've ever done?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

I love when I meet new Manga Editors, they always tell me about titles I never heard about:p...but don't worry, I'm not as normal, though...that's why I'm asking...what's the craziest thing U've ever done?
ahaha~ those projects are new manga anyway. :P
uh.. there are a lot of them that i can't remember anymore.. XD well, just recently i came one hour late to my final exam of writing because I was asleep. :P The exam started at 10am but i woke up at 10.45 am even though the night before i slept at 1.30 am. Actually, if a student comes late to the exam, the rule says that the student won't be able to take it but thankfully the exam supervisor was a kind person and he let me take it even though i was one hour late. I only had one hour left to finish the exam but i finished it without any problem. All my friends just couldn't believe it. XD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

U must be a genius then...:o...if I don't make it to an exam, I just don't go and try next time:p...it's easier:XD...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top