Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD
Why not? She's so bubbly and energetic. D:
How short are you? <_<
Oh. Do you have a list or something? You can create one at MyAnimeList or at MangaUpdates, though I recommend the latter one to stay updated on releases. Keep track of manga has never been easier.Well, I'll try to read them later... Right now, I read too many manga at the same time... That's why when you asked me what manga I read, I can't recall all of them.. ^^"
Hmm, Chizuru is not my favorite character, I can say..
Hahaha~ Yeah, I always laugh at Elric brothers' foolishness. I kinda understand Ed's feeling when he's called short or things like that though... :P
Why not? She's so bubbly and energetic. D:
How short are you? <_<
I really don't.Maybe he just likes you so much. XD
If you ever need help, feel free to ask~ 








. Personally, i only watch Naruto (that's how i found out about manga in the first place) and i watched DN (for obvious reasons
)


...I'm fine too, watching E3 on stream...I guess we're two fine people then...are you a Manga Editor, and what projects RU working on at the moment?
...but don't worry, I'm not as normal, though...that's why I'm asking...what's the craziest thing U've ever done?
...if I don't make it to an exam, I just don't go and try next time
...