The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Looks at sig.....

hmmmm Jessica sees Kimi ni todoke. Ok we can be friends hime-chan. Nyaaa
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Somewhere. :P

I watch the anime.

Around 5 feet, I think.
Find it and share!

Eww, anime. Manga is much better.

Lulz, you're shorter than me and short in general. olololol

Haha:D...well I'm probably the most normal person around
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Good lie.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

U must be a genius then...:o...if I don't make it to an exam, I just don't go and try next time:p...it's easier:XD...

Not a genius really... I only had to write a paragraph.
If I don't make it, I have to repeat the whole class again in the next semester... so no thanks. It's a relief that the supervisor let me took it. :P

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

Looks at sig.....

hmmmm Jessica sees Kimi ni todoke. Ok we can be friends hime-chan. Nyaaa
Ahaha~ O...kay. Friendship based on Kimi ni Todoke? :blink

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

Find it and share!

Eww, anime. Manga is much better.

Lulz, you're shorter than me and short in general. olololol



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Good lie.

Ah, later. I'm in no mood to search it. :P
Well, people have different opinions.
Yeah, I know. And please don't laugh. :mad
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

=[

My opinions are always right. I'm like House after all. :hee

Oh whoops, too late. :oh

















:rofl
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

=[

My opinions are always right. I'm like House after all. :hee

Oh whoops, too late. :oh

















:rofl
You watch House too? Well, House is always right because well... he's right though he's not right in his mind. :P But you?

:arro
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

I'm almost always right though. \o/ Proven fact.

I used to. No cable and I keep forgetting to. :( House is awesome though. Do you like the show? Who's your favorite character?


And Lisa Edelstein's dat ass. :hurr
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Our friendship aint based on kimi how could u say that! I was just happy that you are a fan as well!
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

I'm almost always right though. \o/ Proven fact.

I used to. No cable and I keep forgetting to. :( House is awesome though. Do you like the show? Who's your favorite character?


And Lisa Edelstein's dat ass. :hurr
"Almost". That's the key word. :P
Yeah, though I never like those surgical operation scenes... :faint
Of course my fav character is House. I said before that I like weird and crazy awesome characters, right? XD

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

Our friendship aint based on kimi how could u say that! I was just happy that you are a fan as well!
Hahaha~ I know, I know.. I was just messing kidding. XD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Why don't you? Nothing wrong with those scenes. :blink Other than when that boy got the top of his head removed to do surgery on his brain. I was all, D:. Were you?

YOu watch NCIS?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Why don't you? Nothing wrong with those scenes. :blink Other than when that boy got the top of his head removed to do surgery on his brain. I was all, D:. Were you?

YOu watch NCIS?
Ah, I just couldn't handle those kind of things which is why I don't want to (and I can't) be a doctor. :P
I might throw up badly if I really see those scenes.

Yeah, but only few episodes. I prefer to watch CSI. :P
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Oh yeah? My older sisters sometimes bully me.. =__= (which sometimes makes me hope that I have an older brother like Touya to protect me... T_T)
A soldier of people? Pfft. I got battalions. How's that? :D
Yep, there original work is manga but the anime follows it closely. So there isn't any major change. :) For the live-action, there are some changes but at least you can see Haruma Miura's smile. Teehee~ ;)
Bah. Touya would only pick on you, just like how he did with Sakura and your older sisters. *sings*

A battalion? I don't believe you have that many followers. :O

I see. I don't know which one to choose yet, but most probably between anime or manga. Not in mood to watch any drama at the moment. Let's see which one I prefer to do once holiday comes around. XD

Hahaha~ That's good to know there are still normal people around. XD
LIES! I'm the one who's normal here! If you people call her normal, I wouldn't want to imagine which kind if abnormal. :|
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Bah. Touya would only pick on you, just like how he did with Sakura and your older sisters. *sings*

A battalion? I don't believe you have that many followers. :O

I see. I don't know which one to choose yet, but most probably between anime or manga. Not in mood to watch any drama at the moment. Let's see which one I prefer to do once holiday comes around. XD



LIES! I'm the one who's normal here! If you people call her normal, I wouldn't want to imagine which kind if abnormal. :|
Are you sure he can pick on me? Calling me monsters and such doesn't work on me. I like to smile after all. *smile*
Huh, you just haven't met them yet. You already know I have the power of persuasion, right?

You? Normal?
Unbelievable. Unthinkable. Impossible. Improbable.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

He can practice new ways to pick on you if the old ways don't work. Touya is clever, after all.

Meh, what, a battalion of ginger cookies? LOL~

Me, being normal, unbelievable, unthinkable, impossible, improbable? Shu-weet.

You, being abnormal is simply not right. You are WAY BEYOND abnormal.

edit: Ya, grammar Nazi, try this one out. I don't mean to ask you to apply as proofreader here; just try the test. :hurr

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/49318-Proofreading-Test
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Ah, I just couldn't handle those kind of things which is why I don't want to (and I can't) be a doctor. :P
I might throw up badly if I really see those scenes.

Yeah, but only few episodes. I prefer to watch CSI. :P
Why CSI? NCIS is superior IMO even though I haven't watched CSI much. NCIS is much deeper than just plots, it has to do with the characters and their relationship with each other as well. WATCH MOAR!

And don't be such a weakling. HANDLE THOSE SCENES! It's educating. :3
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

He can practice new ways to pick on you if the old ways don't work. Touya is clever, after all.

Meh, what, a battalion of ginger cookies? LOL~

Me, being normal, unbelievable, unthinkable, impossible, improbable? Shu-weet.

You, being abnormal is simply not right. You are WAY BEYOND abnormal.

edit: Ya, grammar Nazi, try this one out. I don't mean to ask you to apply as proofreader here; just try the test. :hurr

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/49318-Proofreading-Test
But I am clever too. *smile*

I am not Shrek. I do have battalions of PEOPLE and of course I have my magic too. XD

I think you're not as clever as I think. You cannot differentiate the meaning of question mark and period. You will get D in linguistics.

What? Test? You know I don't like tests. I'm in the middle of final exams! XD

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

Why CSI? NCIS is superior IMO even though I haven't watched CSI much. NCIS is much deeper than just plots, it has to do with the characters and their relationship with each other as well. WATCH MOAR!

And don't be such a weakling. HANDLE THOSE SCENES! It's educating. :3
I don't know, maybe it's because I watched CSI first? Anyway I rarely watch them.

Huh. Educating. Maybe, but it will still send me to the sink to throw up and I might get nightmares. People do have weaknesses, okay?
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Shark and Crocodile Town? Where's that? :3c
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

A big city in Indonesia. XD
Curse me, but whenever i see your flag i always think about poland :fail Well, the flags DO look ridiciluosly alike :sweat
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

How can you get nightmares from that? <_<

Yeesh, you so weak.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

How can you get nightmares from that? <_<

Yeesh, you so weak.
Call me weak, but I don't like, scratch that, I hate anatomy.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

Curse me, but whenever i see your flag i always think about poland :fail Well, the flags DO look ridiciluosly alike :sweat
Ahahaha~ I understand. They are the same colors. :P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top