Re: Kami no Procrastinator
No worries, you'll have to wait for me soon. Test block in a week.
Good luck!!

The year 12s here just had their exams this week.
This becomes an undeniable fact when I take into account that DOTA, GTA3, and all sorts of other portable games can run on it...
I'm so glad I don't have one as well.
Tho it pisses me off when private schools get ipads instead...

Haha, if I had a laptop, I'd be modding here all day.
Whaaat?!

I go to a private school... where's my iPad?!

Damn you, NSW...
Naw, we started the system when I was in year 9.
Oh wow! Missed it by a thread.
No. Just no.
That guy puts the syllabus point for what we
should learn on the board, asks if we have any questions, ignores any hands up, and goes, ok, next syllabus point!
Wow, what a straightforward teacher.

Though that's pretty bad teaching...
That's what my teachers said to me when they begged me to not drop music

By the way, they were like dead wrong.
Oh, did you end up doing AMus or LMus?
Haha, do you think every music teacher is like that when someone wants to quit?
Oh wait, that's not the case... My 3rd piano teacher (3rd because of moving from here and there) basically refused to teach me after my 7th grade piano exam... She texted me "you don't have to come to your piano lesson next week".

Yeeaaahh... after 5 years of piano, I kinda got fed up and stopped practicing all together.
And no, I got up to starting grade 8 for piano and grade 7 for cello.
And yeah, typical Asian parents. It's worse at my weekend soccer matches back when I was in year 7&8, cause our parents would drive us to our games. And then there'd be comparison of whose kid was taller, better at soccer, and we were interrogated to see who was better at each subject....
Dear God...
Ahh...

That must've sucked big time.
Eugh, my mum always asks me for the ranks of everyone for each subject... I tell her every time that there aren't any ranks, but she never listens.
Dear God indeed...
Oh the things that a calculator has done to my brain...>.>

Yeah, nowadays when there's a simple algebra question, it's like:
...................................IMMA BE USING 'SOLVE' ON THE CALCULATOR!
Let's just say never later than 3.30am

That's not a lot of sleep at all...
I had the same, with an extra 2 units of Legal Studies chucked in. Bludgiest periods evar.
Because, don't you have to do a subject in year 11 to be able to do it in year 12 for VCE?
Oh wow. O__O
Here, year 11 subjects are units 1 and 2, while year 12 subjects are units 3 and 4. There are some subjects that don't require units 1 and 2 to study units 3 and 4, such as biology, geography, legal studies, history, health, sport, and some others...
Though subjects like English, maths and chemistry where we need the basics, we need units 1 and 2 to do 3 and 4.
God I'm living under a rock. When did Pirates 4 come out?
And was it good?
Sometime last month, I think.
Mm, in my opinion, I still like the first one the best, though it was pretty good! I got a good laugh out of it.
I failed in minority rule T_T
I was actually playing to lose, because I wanted a new set, and boy my hopes were high when I found that Evil had won...
And then...
I actually prefer Glee's versions of Lady Gaga's songs over the originals.
...You weirdo.

A lot of the penalty sets can be pretty bad, you know.

Can't believe you actually want a penalty set.
Haha, same here! I actually like some Glee covers better than a lot of the originals... For example, Friday.

Speaking of Rebecca Black, I managed to mention her in my essay for the GAT test.

That GAT test was such a waste of 3 hours.

I finished an hour and a half early, and I slept for that remaining time. (The teachers actually suggest sleeping if you finish early...)
Oh and yesterday was a total joke. They told us regionals was off, and I only had 1 class that day so I rocked up with like a piece of paper and a pen to school, and then the teacher was like: Cross country is on. Get your hands on some sports gear, we're leaving via school bus at 10.30.
Had to run in an underwater course in borrowed shoes and everything, and I turned the poor guy's stuff all black from the mud. I had to walk home barefoot because I had no dry socks...>.>
And I came 22nd outta like 50?
Regionals is just insane, maan.
...Organizing fail much?
Ahh, was it raining a lot?

It actually hasn't rained here for a while... this is a bad sign...

You should've washed it and then returned it!
Well, you did better than over 50% of the people! So good job!!
