The return of the...Baka?!? XDD

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Kami no Procrastinator

Ever experienced high school romance?
Um..so about my question
:XD :rofl

Sorry about that Zeltrax, nobody else bothers to reply here so I think I scrolled right past your post :darn. :XD

No, I have not experienced high school romance.

Wait, actually, a girl confessed to me, but she was so serious about it an all, and I was a total laidback dude who probably wouldn't have taken her very seriously, so I rejected her.

But other than that, no. Also, my parents would prefer I don't get a girlfriend, they say it takes up a lotta time, and breakups or whatever could affect my studies. Another reason I haven't is because I haven't seen anyone I might like yet...I don't go to the girl school very often.

Have you Zeltrax? :hurr
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Kami no Procrastinator

Unlike most brother/sister schools, our school is joint directly with the girl school. There's a buncha trees and viola, you're in the other school. So during lunchtimes and stuff it's pretty much co-ed.

Oh, and my school is the old Taronga zoo, so when it rains, a lake forms in between the two schools.:XD
Ohh, wow! :blink Our brother school is like... 2 whole suburbs away. :XD The difference between the two schools is like... huge as well. :oh Their school looks so much cooler, and the library is so much bigger too! :bored

Wow, that's so cool! :XD

Is there a uni that actually say's that?

Yeah, I'm just afraid that while a gap year will give me a lotta time to think about stuff (like my future :derp) it'll also leave me with way to much time...and I'll end up wasting the year.

So straight on it is!
Well our career counselor said something like that... :oh

Haha, my friend and I have huge plans for our gap year, but who knows if we'll actually stick to the plan... :XD

Wait, so you can post on Mangahelpers at school???
So jelly.:XD
Yep! :XD So if I ever arrive to school early and I'm bored, I can just come here. :p

Actually, there were so few people that the dudes operating the machine were only allowed to activate them once every 15 minutes, because otherwise it'd be too costly to run it just for the few of us who were going on...

Oh yeah, with the rotor, they used to let us go upside down, but I think some recent injuries meant that we could only go sideways...

Which reminds me, the most :facepalm ride of the day was the Merry-go-round...
It was quite a sight, with what, 50 16 year old guys screaming and shouting as thehy went around on those crappy goldern horses/carriages...
The operators were seriously :lmao
Ohh, I see... Well it's better than just standing in a cramped line. :XD

:lmao That must have been totally hilarious. :rofl

Explain fail... You know how you have different periods during the day? Well yeah, the little year 8 minions come in and check if we're in class EVERY period...>.>
Ohh, ok... O_O Does it seriously take a whole period to check all the classes in that particular period though? :oh If they finish checking one period early, do they just hang around or something? :XD

Physics at my school was a complete joke. I ended up ignoring what the teacher was saying and studying on my own...and failed miserably.
And chem...I got some teacher fresh outta uni or something, she had no Idea what she was doing...But I went to coaching and that saved my ass...

Lol as for math, there a quite a few people who I know that've dropped the easiest math course in NSW >.>
Ohh wow... that sounds like our physics classes here. :XD Apparently a lot of people drop physics...

Ahh, that totally sucks. :darn Good thinking with going to coaching! :thumbs You said that it's your best subject, right? :XD

No, there's both music theory and musicianship if you look at your AMEB syllabus...:XD It's all across Australia. I just happened to do muscicianship(<-fail) instead of theory. Almost the same thing though.

Yeah, course, the leg was just a leg cramp. Nothing serious, but it's supposed it did break my concentration.

You play cello as well as piano?? Wow...I was just wayy to lazy to learn a band insturment. Solo forever!
...you...you hit grade 8 in year 8?! Darn. (Was finally 8th grade in year 10...:XD)
Yep, I know. I just wanted to make it clear that I did theory and not musicianship. :XD A few of my friends do musicianship and they said that it's harder than theory...

Ahh, ok then. :XD

Well my mum kinda forced me to learn cello... I quit last year though, to "concentrate on my studies". Haha, I started piano in grade 2... and I did 2 exams a year for the first 2 years. :XD

lol :turtle??

But yeah. My mental math has deteriorated to such an extent that I put 8-7 into my calculator to make sure I wasn't hallucinating...:fail
:lmao I've had quite a few mental maths fails... I once said that 4 x 20 = 60... and that 21 - 8 = 14... >_> My friend was so amused by the 4 x 20 = 60 one that she incorporated it into one of her email addresses... :fail

Lies! Siiif?? :XD Totally forgot. Well, I'm enjoying it so far.
*Cough*Lookatthesecondpostinyourthread*cough*
Yeah, same here! :lmao

Torrents, yeah? :rofl
Yeah. :XD That, and catching up on Youtube vids.

Finally! Someone who understands the pain of getting capped!! :turtle

It is quite good, and it's been enjoyable so far (I'm up to ep. 9) but I'm really lazy and cbf catching up...
Ohh, ok... I'll watch it next month, I think. :XD

:D Thanks Icei!

Guess I better get studying.:derp

Naah, I technically only do four subjects, but I have extension, er, units. I have no idea what it would be like in VCE, but yeah.
So I do Math Ext.1 Math Ext.2 English Advanced and Ext.1, Plus Chinese continuers and CHinese Ext and Chem...>.>

Ends up being a crapload of exams...
No worries! :D

Haha, go, go! :cheerbunny

Ohh, I see... (Yep, units here for VCE) Wow, just maths, English, Chinese and chem... sounds... boring. :darn
I'm so glad I won't be doing any maths next year! :XD
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Kami no Procrastinator

:XD :rofl

Sorry about that Zeltrax, nobody else bothers to reply here so I think I scrolled right past your post :darn. :XD

No, I have not experienced high school romance.

Wait, actually, a girl confessed to me, but she was so serious about it an all, and I was a total laidback dude who probably wouldn't have taken her very seriously, so I rejected her.

But other than that, no. Also, my parents would prefer I don't get a girlfriend, they say it takes up a lotta time, and breakups or whatever could affect my studies. Another reason I haven't is because I haven't seen anyone I might like yet...I don't go to the girl school very often.

Have you Zeltrax? :hurr
Oh okay, from your posts I get that you're in a boys school(might be a little too late to realized that tho) So you're laidback too, I think we'll get along very well :lmao
But I think she was hurted, I mean she was serious and all. Was that a long time ago?

For me I had two times where I was very close to getting on a relationship but on both times I didn't notice and the carefree and laidback personality I have doesn't help
I must be really stupid to not notice that this cute girl had a thing for me, but alas..too late for regrets now since its a long time after that and she hab a boyfriend now.
Sometimes I wonder if everything we've been through was a dream :s

I agree with your parents.
A broken heart can affect a person alot more than just their studies.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Kami no Procrastinator

Ohh, wow! :blink Our brother school is like... 2 whole suburbs away. :XD The difference between the two schools is like... huge as well. :oh Their school looks so much cooler, and the library is so much bigger too! :bored

Wow, that's so cool! :XD
What's not cool is that they can use all of our facilites eg. basketball/tennis court, but we can't use any of theirs...:-_-

Yep! :XD So if I ever arrive to school early and I'm bored, I can just come here. :p
Do you have one of those government issued laptops?

Lol, if I had one, this is all I'd be doing in class...:XD


Ohh, ok... O_O Does it seriously take a whole period to check all the classes in that particular period though? :oh If they finish checking one period early, do they just hang around or something? :XD
There's 4 kids and they have to do it for the whole school's worth of classes, and they do it for every period:p I'm so glad I managed to get away from that hell...

Ahh, that totally sucks. :darn Good thinking with going to coaching! :thumbs You said that it's your best subject, right? :XD
Our current teacher is ok, he just likes to go off on tangest frequently and it distracts our classes quite a bit. I must say its amazing, but we're somehow still ahead of the other classes:blink

Like once, we were talking about acid/base indicators, and he somehow started how all aussie burgers needed beetroot....:lmao

Well my mum kinda forced me to learn cello... I quit last year though, to "concentrate on my studies". Haha, I started piano in grade 2... and I did 2 exams a year for the first 2 years. :XD
...:o Wow, seriously? Genius much? :XD
I started quite a bit later, and I did a grade a year...

:lmao I've had quite a few mental maths fails... I once said that 4 x 20 = 60... and that 21 - 8 = 14... >_> My friend was so amused by the 4 x 20 = 60 one that she incorporated it into one of her email addresses... :fail
Yeah. It was the last minute in an exam and for a definite integral I was substituing in the boundaries, and I was frozen because I couldn't think what 2-1 was under the intense pressure. I figured it out after a long 30 seconds of careful consideration:fail

*Cough*Lookatthesecondpostinyourthread*cough*
Yeah, same here! :lmao
Ahh...yeah...:derp

Yeah. :XD That, and catching up on Youtube vids.

Finally! Someone who understands the pain of getting capped!! :turtle
I used to be so desperate to use offpeak usage that I stayed up till 2am doing homework, and then start watching anime/manga :XD

No worries! :D

Haha, go, go! :cheerbunny

Ohh, I see... (Yep, units here for VCE) Wow, just maths, English, Chinese and chem... sounds... boring. :darn
I'm so glad I won't be doing any maths next year! :XD
Ah, thanks.:D

Well, I actually have 12 units total: 4 math, 3 english 3 chinese and 2 chem.

Sounds boring, but...

I guess it is....:XD

Also, you asked me about Queen's birthday before; what'd you do over the long weekend?

Oh okay, from your posts I get that you're in a boys school(might be a little too late to realized that tho) So you're laidback too, I think we'll get along very well :lmao
But I think she was hurted, I mean she was serious and all. Was that a long time ago?
Yep, three years back now?

I didn't accept her confession because I was way to laid back and I thought that if I wasn't ready to take this seriously I might her her more by accepting her...

I mean, there's no such thing as a painless rejection; I just made sure I wasn't cruel. (Lol I got that from Yankee to Megane Chan :XD)

Think she has a boyfriend now; what gives?

For me I had two times where I was very close to getting on a relationship but on both times I didn't notice and the carefree and laidback personality I have doesn't help
I must be really stupid to not notice that this cute girl had a thing for me, but alas..too late for regrets now since its a long time after that and she hab a boyfriend now.
Sometimes I wonder if everything we've been through was a dream :s
Hey, if you think she's nice, I don't think you should give up...:D
Just wait for the chance; though don't go about breaking her up though...

I agree with your parents.
A broken heart can affect a person alot more than just their studies.
Why, you've had a massive slump in your life before cause of this? :XD

I'll have no idea, I'm such a heartless guy...
But no matter, the keyblade shall save me :p
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Kami no Procrastinator

Whoops, sorry about the wait! :darn

What's not cool is that they can use all of our facilites eg. basketball/tennis court, but we can't use any of theirs...:-_-
That's... unfair... >_> Though understandable, I guess. :darn

Do you have one of those government issued laptops?

Lol, if I had one, this is all I'd be doing in class...:XD
Haha, no. :XD If I had one, I wouldn't get any work done at all. :lmao

There's 4 kids and they have to do it for the whole school's worth of classes, and they do it for every period:p I'm so glad I managed to get away from that hell...
Haha, ok. :XD Hmm? Did you transfer in year 9 or 10 or something? :p

Our current teacher is ok, he just likes to go off on tangest frequently and it distracts our classes quite a bit. I must say its amazing, but we're somehow still ahead of the other classes:blink

Like once, we were talking about acid/base indicators, and he somehow started how all aussie burgers needed beetroot....:lmao
Wow, that's awesome! :XD Must be pretty good at teaching! Either that, or the whole class is super smart. :/

Beetroot in burgers... seriously? 8U

...:o Wow, seriously? Genius much? :XD
I started quite a bit later, and I did a grade a year...
Yeeaaah... Apparently I had a lot of 'musical sense and talent', according to my teachers... :-_-

Oho, I see... well I think my mum wanted me to be doing LMus as soon as possible or something... I swear she just uses me to compete with her friends. >_>

Yeah. It was the last minute in an exam and for a definite integral I was substituing in the boundaries, and I was frozen because I couldn't think what 2-1 was under the intense pressure. I figured it out after a long 30 seconds of careful consideration:fail
2-1. :lmao Good job. :thumbs

I used to be so desperate to use offpeak usage that I stayed up till 2am doing homework, and then start watching anime/manga :XD
...When the hell did you sleep? :blink And you thought that I was bad... ;-_-

Ah, thanks.:D

Well, I actually have 12 units total: 4 math, 3 english 3 chinese and 2 chem.

Sounds boring, but...

I guess it is....:XD

Also, you asked me about Queen's birthday before; what'd you do over the long weekend?
Aha... what subjects did you do last year? Surely you didn't just do maths, English, Chinese and chem for 2 years straight. :blink

Erm, I didn't do much, really... Though I did go see Pirates of the Caribbean 4 with some friends to celebrate a birthday. :XD


Love the new set, by the way. :rofl To be honest, I like kdown's set the best. :XD
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Kami no Procrastinator

Whoops, sorry about the wait! :darn
No worries, you'll have to wait for me soon. Test block in a week. :darn

Haha, no. :XD If I had one, I wouldn't get any work done at all. :lmao
This becomes an undeniable fact when I take into account that DOTA, GTA3, and all sorts of other portable games can run on it...
I'm so glad I don't have one as well.
Tho it pisses me off when private schools get ipads instead...

Haha, ok. :XD Hmm? Did you transfer in year 9 or 10 or something? :p
Naw, we started the system when I was in year 9.

Wow, that's awesome! :XD Must be pretty good at teaching! Either that, or the whole class is super smart. :/
Beetroot in burgers... seriously? 8U
No. Just no. :XD

That guy puts the syllabus point for what we should learn on the board, asks if we have any questions, ignores any hands up, and goes, ok, next syllabus point! :XD :rofl

Yeeaaah... Apparently I had a lot of 'musical sense and talent', according to my teachers... :-_-

Oho, I see... well I think my mum wanted me to be doing LMus as soon as possible or something... I swear she just uses me to compete with her friends. >_>
That's what my teachers said to me when they begged me to not drop music :XD
By the way, they were like dead wrong.

Oh, did you end up doing AMus or LMus?

And yeah, typical Asian parents. It's worse at my weekend soccer matches back when I was in year 7&8, cause our parents would drive us to our games. And then there'd be comparison of whose kid was taller, better at soccer, and we were interrogated to see who was better at each subject....

Dear God...:crying

2-1. :lmao Good job. :thumbs
Oh the things that a calculator has done to my brain...>.>

...When the hell did you sleep? :blink And you thought that I was bad... ;-_-
Let's just say never later than 3.30am

:XD

Aha... what subjects did you do last year? Surely you didn't just do maths, English, Chinese and chem for 2 years straight. :blink
I had the same, with an extra 2 units of Legal Studies chucked in. Bludgiest periods evar.

Because, don't you have to do a subject in year 11 to be able to do it in year 12 for VCE?

Erm, I didn't do much, really... Though I did go see Pirates of the Caribbean 4 with some friends to celebrate a birthday. :XD
God I'm living under a rock. When did Pirates 4 come out? :darn

And was it good?
Love the new set, by the way. :rofl To be honest, I like kdown's set the best. :XD
I failed in minority rule T_T

I was actually playing to lose, because I wanted a new set, and boy my hopes were high when I found that Evil had won...
And then...

I actually prefer Glee's versions of Lady Gaga's songs over the originals.

Oh and yesterday was a total joke. They told us regionals was off, and I only had 1 class that day so I rocked up with like a piece of paper and a pen to school, and then the teacher was like: Cross country is on. Get your hands on some sports gear, we're leaving via school bus at 10.30.

Had to run in an underwater course in borrowed shoes and everything, and I turned the poor guy's stuff all black from the mud. I had to walk home barefoot because I had no dry socks...>.>

And I came 22nd outta like 50?

Regionals is just insane, maan. :XD
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Kami no Procrastinator

Yep, three years back now?

I didn't accept her confession because I was way to laid back and I thought that if I wasn't ready to take this seriously I might her her more by accepting her...
Hurt? I agree. I can be really irresponsible sometimes and I guess I still have need time before going into a relationship.


I mean, there's no such thing as a painless rejection; I just made sure I wasn't cruel. (Lol I got that from Yankee to Megane Chan :XD)
Nothing wrong with rejecting others if you have no feelings.

Wait..why are we talking about love in this thread :blink




Hey, if you think she's nice, I don't think you should give up...:D
Just wait for the chance; though don't go about breaking her up though...
I rather just move on and say goodbye to anguishing days thinking about her.



Why, you've had a massive slump in your life before cause of this? :XD
Yes :crying

I'll have no idea, I'm such a heartless guy...
But no matter, the keyblade shall save me :p
Oh kingdom hearts?
Awesome

Which kingdom hearts did you play?
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Kami no Procrastinator

Wait..why are we talking about love in this thread :blink
...You're the one who mentioned it, Zeltrax...:XD

I rather just move on and say goodbye to anguishing days thinking about her.
Again, I'm such a careless guy I don't think very much at all lol

Oh kingdom hearts?
Awesome

Which kingdom hearts did you play?
The worst one, at least according to my friends.

The GBA, Chain of memories. :crying parents wouldn't get me a playstation...
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Kami no Procrastinator

I heard Kingdom Hearts!
Only CoM? CoM is the only KH series I didn't play. ..Oh, in addition to KH:BBS, that is. =___= Maybe you can get PS2 emulator and try the other KH games! Definitely worth it. :D
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Kami no Procrastinator

No worries, you'll have to wait for me soon. Test block in a week. :darn
Good luck!! :cheerbunny The year 12s here just had their exams this week. :XD

This becomes an undeniable fact when I take into account that DOTA, GTA3, and all sorts of other portable games can run on it...
I'm so glad I don't have one as well.
Tho it pisses me off when private schools get ipads instead...
:fail Haha, if I had a laptop, I'd be modding here all day. :XD

Whaaat?! :yelling I go to a private school... where's my iPad?! :yelling Damn you, NSW... :shakefist

Naw, we started the system when I was in year 9.
Oh wow! Missed it by a thread. :XD

No. Just no. :XD

That guy puts the syllabus point for what we should learn on the board, asks if we have any questions, ignores any hands up, and goes, ok, next syllabus point! :XD :rofl
Wow, what a straightforward teacher. :XD Though that's pretty bad teaching...

That's what my teachers said to me when they begged me to not drop music :XD
By the way, they were like dead wrong.

Oh, did you end up doing AMus or LMus?
Haha, do you think every music teacher is like that when someone wants to quit? :lmao

Oh wait, that's not the case... My 3rd piano teacher (3rd because of moving from here and there) basically refused to teach me after my 7th grade piano exam... She texted me "you don't have to come to your piano lesson next week". :oh Yeeaaahh... after 5 years of piano, I kinda got fed up and stopped practicing all together. :darn

And no, I got up to starting grade 8 for piano and grade 7 for cello. :darn

And yeah, typical Asian parents. It's worse at my weekend soccer matches back when I was in year 7&8, cause our parents would drive us to our games. And then there'd be comparison of whose kid was taller, better at soccer, and we were interrogated to see who was better at each subject....

Dear God...:crying
Ahh... :darn That must've sucked big time. :comfort
Eugh, my mum always asks me for the ranks of everyone for each subject... I tell her every time that there aren't any ranks, but she never listens. :-_-

Dear God indeed... :crying

Oh the things that a calculator has done to my brain...>.>
:lmao Yeah, nowadays when there's a simple algebra question, it's like:
...................................IMMA BE USING 'SOLVE' ON THE CALCULATOR! :nuts

Let's just say never later than 3.30am

:XD
:XD That's not a lot of sleep at all... :blink

I had the same, with an extra 2 units of Legal Studies chucked in. Bludgiest periods evar.

Because, don't you have to do a subject in year 11 to be able to do it in year 12 for VCE?
Oh wow. O__O
Here, year 11 subjects are units 1 and 2, while year 12 subjects are units 3 and 4. There are some subjects that don't require units 1 and 2 to study units 3 and 4, such as biology, geography, legal studies, history, health, sport, and some others...
Though subjects like English, maths and chemistry where we need the basics, we need units 1 and 2 to do 3 and 4.

God I'm living under a rock. When did Pirates 4 come out? :darn

And was it good?
Sometime last month, I think. :XD

Mm, in my opinion, I still like the first one the best, though it was pretty good! I got a good laugh out of it. :XD

I failed in minority rule T_T

I was actually playing to lose, because I wanted a new set, and boy my hopes were high when I found that Evil had won...
And then...

I actually prefer Glee's versions of Lady Gaga's songs over the originals.
...You weirdo. :oh A lot of the penalty sets can be pretty bad, you know. :XD Can't believe you actually want a penalty set. :faint

Haha, same here! I actually like some Glee covers better than a lot of the originals... For example, Friday. :neutral

:lmao Speaking of Rebecca Black, I managed to mention her in my essay for the GAT test. :XD That GAT test was such a waste of 3 hours. :neutral I finished an hour and a half early, and I slept for that remaining time. (The teachers actually suggest sleeping if you finish early...)

Oh and yesterday was a total joke. They told us regionals was off, and I only had 1 class that day so I rocked up with like a piece of paper and a pen to school, and then the teacher was like: Cross country is on. Get your hands on some sports gear, we're leaving via school bus at 10.30.

Had to run in an underwater course in borrowed shoes and everything, and I turned the poor guy's stuff all black from the mud. I had to walk home barefoot because I had no dry socks...>.>

And I came 22nd outta like 50?

Regionals is just insane, maan. :XD
...Organizing fail much? :fail

Ahh, was it raining a lot? :darn It actually hasn't rained here for a while... this is a bad sign... :shifty

:darn You should've washed it and then returned it!

Well, you did better than over 50% of the people! So good job!! :turtle
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Kami no Procrastinator

I heard Kingdom Hearts!
Only CoM? CoM is the only KH series I didn't play. ..Oh, in addition to KH:BBS, that is. =___= Maybe you can get PS2 emulator and try the other KH games! Definitely worth it. :D
>.> Not now, not this year...:XD

Plus, I have like 15 more weeks to go before High school finishes alltogether.

My Exams end on November the 2nd...
:XD I have my break start all scouted out...:lmao

Yeah, I've been told that they're brilliant...as with many other PS games I've missed...

Good luck!! :cheerbunny The year 12s here just had their exams this week. :XD
Ahh, thanks! ^^
Oh, good luck to them too.

:fail Haha, if I had a laptop, I'd be modding here all day. :XD
:derp

Pity forums are blocked in NSW (for some reason, whirlpool isn't...)

Whaaat?! :yelling I go to a private school... where's my iPad?! :yelling Damn you, NSW... :shakefist
...do you go to a 20,000 a year Private school? :XD Such as This?

Would be funny if you did :XD

But if you were that loaded you coulda just bought your own...

Oh wow! Missed it by a thread. :XD
:blink Huh?...When the quoting thing get's rid of what I said about this, I don't even...

Haha, do you think every music teacher is like that when someone wants to quit? :lmao

Oh wait, that's not the case... My 3rd piano teacher (3rd because of moving from here and there) basically refused to teach me after my 7th grade piano exam... She texted me "you don't have to come to your piano lesson next week". :oh Yeeaaahh... after 5 years of piano, I kinda got fed up and stopped practicing all together. :darn

And no, I got up to starting grade 8 for piano and grade 7 for cello. :darn
Hmm...I didn't quite get fed up, I just didn't have the time :derp (What am I doing here :XD)

My dream after high school would be to play one of those TAM arranged Tohou nocturnes...

I don't think any ordinary Joe at music could get such high grades on multiple instruments...like seriously, I have a family friend, plays like 8 different instruments and gets c's for all her exams...

Ahh... :darn That must've sucked big time. :comfort
Eugh, my mum always asks me for the ranks of everyone for each subject... I tell her every time that there aren't any ranks, but she never listens. :-_-

Dear God indeed... :crying
I drive to sport nao, so no issue there.

And yeah, does your mum know your classmates? Mine does, and goes through and sees which ones are ahead of me and which ones are behind...

:lmao Yeah, nowadays when there's a simple algebra question, it's like:
...................................IMMA BE USING 'SOLVE' ON THE CALCULATOR! :nuts
I have seen a calculator that does that, solves linear and quadratic equations for you...but only finds real roots.
Also seen a calculator that integrates...so cheap...those graphics calculators.

Lucky they're banned.

:XD That's not a lot of sleep at all... :blink
That was back then. Now, with like 50 gigs on/off...

Oh wow. O__O
Here, year 11 subjects are units 1 and 2, while year 12 subjects are units 3 and 4. There are some subjects that don't require units 1 and 2 to study units 3 and 4, such as biology, geography, legal studies, history, health, sport, and some others...
Though subjects like English, maths and chemistry where we need the basics, we need units 1 and 2 to do 3 and 4.
We pretty much have to do everything we want to do year 12 in year 11. So yeah, if you choose the wrong subjects in year 11, you get stuck with them, unless you drop the subject.

Sometime last month, I think. :XD

Mm, in my opinion, I still like the first one the best, though it was pretty good! I got a good laugh out of it. :XD
Wait, it wasn't even recently out? :blind :fail

Hm yeah, the first movie will always be the best for any series really.

...You weirdo. :oh A lot of the penalty sets can be pretty bad, you know. :XD Can't believe you actually want a penalty set. :faint
...I...well, the first penalty set I got (or was supposed to get, thanks to Googz winning for our contract) was a Natsu Facepalming with a mafia game on the fun forum siggie...It was actually quite good...

:crying...

Well, after this next minority rules round...(Lord I signed up again...) I guess I'll get back to my own...

Haha, same here! I actually like some Glee covers better than a lot of the originals... For example, Friday. :neutral

:lmao Speaking of Rebecca Black, I managed to mention her in my essay for the GAT test. :XD That GAT test was such a waste of 3 hours. :neutral I finished an hour and a half early, and I slept for that remaining time. (The teachers actually suggest sleeping if you finish early...)
...I was so bored during an English exam I actually went an mentioned mindraep...

And what's the GAT? Special exam if you wanna do some course or other in Uni? Like Med or something? (Or do you guys hafta do Umat too?)

...Organizing fail much? :fail

Ahh, was it raining a lot? :darn It actually hasn't rained here for a while... this is a bad sign... :shifty

:darn You should've washed it and then returned it!

Well, you did better than over 50% of the people! So good job!! :turtle
Yeah, epic fail. I had to run around the school looking for somebody whohappened to bring their sports stuff to school.

Lol melbourne drought?

And yeah, I am washing it...my entire laundry sink is black as well (it'd be so slack to just return a pair of mud caked shoes to him, especially since I was asking him for a favour)

And no. I'll let you in on a secret.
Everyone else behind me had dropped outta the race and DNF'd :crying :XD

What pisses me off tho is my team mate who DNF'd as well is still going to go to state...>.>
 
Last edited:

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Kami no Procrastinator

Ahh, thanks! ^^
Oh, good luck to them too.
Hah, the next time I have exams, it'll be the end of the year.

:derp

Pity forums are blocked in NSW (for some reason, whirlpool isn't...)
Ohh, ok... :blink Most forums aren't blocked by my school. :XD

...do you go to a 20,000 a year Private school? :XD Such as This?

Would be funny if you did :XD

But if you were that loaded you coulda just bought your own...
...Something like that. :oh And noooooo. :XD You do know that that's a boys school, right? :oh

And nah, parents would be more like "spend money only on education related items, no iPad! :yelling"

:blink Huh?...When the quoting thing get's rid of what I said about this, I don't even...
Ah, I meant that you just missed the role monitoring system. :XD

Hmm...I didn't quite get fed up, I just didn't have the time :derp (What am I doing here :XD)

My dream after high school would be to play one of those TAM arranged Tohou nocturnes...

I don't think any ordinary Joe at music could get such high grades on multiple instruments...like seriously, I have a family friend, plays like 8 different instruments and gets c's for all her exams...
:derp That's what we all say...

Woooow, if you play it, film it! :XD

Holy crap... Well... that's to be expected, after all... No time to practice a lot on one particular instrument. :/

I drive to sport nao, so no issue there.

And yeah, does your mum know your classmates? Mine does, and goes through and sees which ones are ahead of me and which ones are behind...
Lucky... My mum doesn't want me driving until I'm 20. :fail

Yeahhh... my mum actually knows a lot of my classmates since she asks about them a lot. >_> Kinda creepy...

That was back then. Now, with like 50 gigs on/off...
Haha, I see. :XD

We pretty much have to do everything we want to do year 12 in year 11. So yeah, if you choose the wrong subjects in year 11, you get stuck with them, unless you drop the subject.
Ohh, I see... Here, you can change subjects from year 11 to 12... I'm thinking of dropping specialist maths and physics for some other subjects... >_<

Wait, it wasn't even recently out? :blind :fail

Hm yeah, the first movie will always be the best for any series really.
:lmao Don't worry, that's not too bad. :p

Haha, yep! Ohh, speaking of movies... I'm going to see X-Men First Class tomorrow! :nod

...I...well, the first penalty set I got (or was supposed to get, thanks to Googz winning for our contract) was a Natsu Facepalming with a mafia game on the fun forum siggie...It was actually quite good...

:crying...

Well, after this next minority rules round...(Lord I signed up again...) I guess I'll get back to my own...
Oh yeah, that was a pretty good penalty ava. :XD

Hehe, good luck!! :cheerbunny

...I was so bored during an English exam I actually went an mentioned mindraep...

And what's the GAT? Special exam if you wanna do some course or other in Uni? Like Med or something? (Or do you guys hafta do Umat too?)
:lmao How'd you manage that?

It's a General Achievement Test... :/ Basically, if you don't do so well in an end of year exam and they notice, they can compare what you got in your GAT and it might up your raw score just a bit... Basically everyone who is doing a unite 3/4 this year has to take it. :XD Though it's totally useless and people make groups like "mention Rebecca Black in your GAT essay this year!" Last year it was Bear Grylls, the year before, it was George Clooney, I think. :XD

Yeah, epic fail. I had to run around the school looking for somebody whohappened to bring their sports stuff to school.
Ahh, that sucks. :darn Did it take long?

Lol melbourne drought?
Well, well, well... What do you know? :oh It was raining today. :oh

And yeah, I am washing it...my entire laundry sink is black as well (it'd be so slack to just return a pair of mud caked shoes to him, especially since I was asking him for a favour)

And no. I'll let you in on a secret.
Everyone else behind me had dropped outta the race and DNF'd :crying :XD

What pisses me off tho is my team mate who DNF'd as well is still going to go to state...>.>
Eww... :darn

Aww! :comfort Well at least you kept going! :thumbs
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Kami no Procrastinator

Hah, the next time I have exams, it'll be the end of the year.
Oh yeah, we start year 12 in term four of year 11...:XD

...Something like that. :oh And noooooo. :XD You do know that that's a boys school, right? :oh

And nah, parents would be more like "spend money only on education related items, no iPad! :yelling"
...wait, what? I was joking/slightly exaggerating the school fees...Holy, never knew private schools cost so much...so glad I managed to get into a good public one...

And yeah, I knew that was an all boy's school. I'm playing them this weekend, after all.

Just be like, the Ipad is an essential tool for studying...:XD
I mean, have you seen the keyboard dock thingo for it? It's practically a laptop...
:derp That's what we all say...

Woooow, if you play it, film it! :XD

Holy crap... Well... that's to be expected, after all... No time to practice a lot on one particular instrument. :/
Only good mainstream songs I've managed to learn (after I quit learning with a teacher) were He's a Pirate, To Zanakand and Clash on Big Bridge. Don't think I've got any vids of them...What, do you? :XD

And I think I tried playing caramelldansen, but the triplets in the left hand + normal time in right hand just completely screwed me over...

And yeah, but there are talented people who can play many different instruments and well too :XD

Lucky... My mum doesn't want me driving until I'm 20. :fail

Yeahhh... my mum actually knows a lot of my classmates since she asks about them a lot. >_> Kinda creepy...
......Dad was so paranoid that he suggested I learn how to drive once I'm 25 (thus, responsible) I pointed out that unless he wanted my classmates in uni treating me like I'm a social outcast that I learn driving ASAP.

Also, I dunno how the learning system works in Vic, but in NSW when we first get our L plates we have to drive with a fully licenced driver yeah? And that's usually your parents. And if I still have to get my parents to come with me whereever I go when I'm 20...kinda embarassing...:XD

Ask them to let you learn ASAP, you're going to have to drive sooner or later...

Haha, I see. :XD
...what...you can't possibly still get capped with upgraded quotas...right?

Ohh, I see... Here, you can change subjects from year 11 to 12... I'm thinking of dropping specialist maths and physics for some other subjects... >_<
Maths has a whole section dedicated to physics and newton's 3 laws. I'm so crap at it too...

Haha, yep! Ohh, speaking of movies... I'm going to see X-Men First Class tomorrow! :nod
First Class?...I did a double take there. Thought you were watching at a cinema with special service, (Like as in, first class on a plane :XD) Until I realised it's a movie name...>.>

:wtf sounds exciting :XD


Oh yeah, that was a pretty good penalty ava. :XD

Hehe, good luck!! :cheerbunny
Ah yeah, I don't really mind much as long as it aint this same set again...Q_Q

:lmao How'd you manage that?
Dunno if you've seen Blade Runner, but basically I took the fact that Tyrell (the creator of the humanoid robots aka replicants) has created Rachael and implanted his nieces memories into her, and then said that since he was pretty much toying with the authenticity of her experiences and has 'constructed' a set way for her to react to things that since she thought she was human he was in fact mindraeping her.

I don't think the teachers appreciated it either, there was a special section for me in the feedback sheet for the essay, entitled "Appropriate vocabulary..." :XD

It's a General Achievement Test... :/ Basically, if you don't do so well in an end of year exam and they notice, they can compare what you got in your GAT and it might up your raw score just a bit... Basically everyone who is doing a unite 3/4 this year has to take it. :XD Though it's totally useless and people make groups like "mention Rebecca Black in your GAT essay this year!" Last year it was Bear Grylls, the year before, it was George Clooney, I think. :XD
...this test is really being looked down upon, huh? :XD

Wow...reminds me of my year 9 NAPLAN thing (I assume you've done it cause it's national right?) and we were just like, ok, see who can finish the test and leave the earliest... And then too many of us were leaving, so they kept us back and told us to take it seriously, so instead we held calculator races (by using Ans + 1) and seeing who could get to 1 million first...:XD

Ahh, that sucks. :darn Did it take long?
Kinda. I was running around like a headless chook because I was scared I might not be able to borrow gear...

Well, well, well... What do you know? :oh It was raining today. :oh
Don't like rainy days, Icei?


Aww! :comfort Well at least you kept going! :thumbs
lol thanks :XD Wasn't that baad...
 
Last edited:

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Kami no Procrastinator

I have finally replied! :woo

Oh yeah, we start year 12 in term four of year 11...:XD
Haha, yep. :XD

...wait, what? I was joking/slightly exaggerating the school fees...Holy, never knew private schools cost so much...so glad I managed to get into a good public one...
Well... frankly, I'm not 100% sure, so I might not be entirely correct. Eh, well I got a 30% scholarship, so that reduces the fees a bit. :XD

And yeah, I knew that was an all boy's school. I'm playing them this weekend, after all.
Ohh, how did it go? :o What sport? (Or is this something like chess? :blink)

Just be like, the Ipad is an essential tool for studying...:XD
I mean, have you seen the keyboard dock thingo for it? It's practically a laptop...
:lmao Sure, I'm sure that'll work. :XD Ahh yeah... but wouldn't it be quite troublesome to carry around the two parts for it? >_>

Only good mainstream songs I've managed to learn (after I quit learning with a teacher) were He's a Pirate, To Zanakand and Clash on Big Bridge. Don't think I've got any vids of them...What, do you? :XD

And I think I tried playing caramelldansen, but the triplets in the left hand + normal time in right hand just completely screwed me over...

And yeah, but there are talented people who can play many different instruments and well too :XD
Ohh, good job! :XD I haven't really touched my piano or cello ever since I stopped... They've been gathering dust. :darn
Ahh, no. :XD I don't think I play piano or cello well enough for it to be filmed, haha.

Ew, I hate rhythms like that! :darn Syncopation is such a pain... >_>

Ohh yeah! A friend of mine can play about 6 instruments... I think she finished LMus for violin last year. :o

......Dad was so paranoid that he suggested I learn how to drive once I'm 25 (thus, responsible) I pointed out that unless he wanted my classmates in uni treating me like I'm a social outcast that I learn driving ASAP.

Also, I dunno how the learning system works in Vic, but in NSW when we first get our L plates we have to drive with a fully licenced driver yeah? And that's usually your parents. And if I still have to get my parents to come with me whereever I go when I'm 20...kinda embarassing...:XD

Ask them to let you learn ASAP, you're going to have to drive sooner or later...
Yeah, I wanna learn how to drive ASAP. :-_- My mum's just super paranoid, whereas my dad wants me to learn as quickly as possible. :XD

...what...you can't possibly still get capped with upgraded quotas...right?
I was responding to the "That was back then". :o

Maths has a whole section dedicated to physics and newton's 3 laws. I'm so crap at it too...
Ehh... guess what we learnt in physics today? Vectors. :fail That class was so boring. :XD Half the class already learnt it in specialist maths. :lmao

First Class?...I did a double take there. Thought you were watching at a cinema with special service, (Like as in, first class on a plane :XD) Until I realised it's a movie name...>.>

:wtf sounds exciting :XD
Whoops, should have put a colon before the 'First Class'. :XD Well, the movie was epic, as expected. :wtf I really enjoyed it!

Ah yeah, I don't really mind much as long as it aint this same set again...Q_Q
Stay strong! Good luck for the next round! :cheerbunny

Dunno if you've seen Blade Runner, but basically I took the fact that Tyrell (the creator of the humanoid robots aka replicants) has created Rachael and implanted his nieces memories into her, and then said that since he was pretty much toying with the authenticity of her experiences and has 'constructed' a set way for her to react to things that since she thought she was human he was in fact mindraeping her.

I don't think the teachers appreciated it either, there was a special section for me in the feedback sheet for the essay, entitled "Appropriate vocabulary..." :XD
Nope, haven't seen it. Woow... that's twisted. O_O

Haha, one time this year, I wrote a creative piece and I wrote that a grade 2 teacher said "Listen up, grade 2!" and my English teacher circled it and said that it's not the sort of language a grade 2 teacher would use. But the thing is, that is exactly what my grade 2 teacher said to us. :rofl

...this test is really being looked down upon, huh? :XD

Wow...reminds me of my year 9 NAPLAN thing (I assume you've done it cause it's national right?) and we were just like, ok, see who can finish the test and leave the earliest... And then too many of us were leaving, so they kept us back and told us to take it seriously, so instead we held calculator races (by using Ans + 1) and seeing who could get to 1 million first...:XD
Very much so. :XD

Ohh, I remember NAPLAN... It used to be called AIM Testing, right? :XD Ahh, I used to take it really seriously... Got high scores for it too. :XD Speaking of these tests, have you ever had the Morrisby Test?
Ah, you can leave early? :blink I don't think our school let us leave early for our NAPLAN tests. :XD Hahaha, calculator races... How would you signal when you reached a million? :p Wouldn't the hall be under test conditions still or something?

Kinda. I was running around like a headless chook because I was scared I might not be able to borrow gear...
Haha, I can imagine. :XD Well at least you got it in the end! :thumbs

Don't like rainy days, Icei?
Not really, no. :-_-

lol thanks :XD Wasn't that baad...
:turtle

And doubly good luck for your exams!! :clap2
 
Last edited:

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Kami no Procrastinator

I have finally replied! :woo
Yeah, long posts are a pain; lets cut some.

Ohh, how did it go? :o What sport? (Or is this something like chess? :blink)
Got pwnt. Soccer. Nuff said :XD
My fault mostly, back line was totally in disarray (though you don't bother with soccer though, do you?)


Ohh, good job! :XD I haven't really touched my piano or cello ever since I stopped... They've been gathering dust. :darn
Ahh, no. :XD I don't think I play piano or cello well enough for it to be filmed, haha.
Er, you passed eight grade right? You can only pass 8th grade with an A or A+, anything else is a fail. How can you not be good enought ot be filmed?

Ew, I hate rhythms like that! :darn Syncopation is such a pain... >_>
there's one here: Caramell

Even she's having a bit of difficulty, the left hand is a bit loud and it's a bit messy.
Though I prolly can't do much better. (I went to check the machine version, because of the trills and stuff the machine actually played it worse...)

Yeah, I wanna learn how to drive ASAP. :-_- My mum's just super paranoid, whereas my dad wants me to learn as quickly as possible. :XD
Yeah, I'm still a pretty dangerous driver...Q_Q *parking brake left on*

Haha, one time this year, I wrote a creative piece and I wrote that a grade 2 teacher said "Listen up, grade 2!" and my English teacher circled it and said that it's not the sort of language a grade 2 teacher would use. But the thing is, that is exactly what my grade 2 teacher said to us. :rofl
hm...our year 10 Science teacher called us "Year 10" when we go too loud, then some guys started tallying how many times she would do it.

...And then we got 99 time, and everyone was like, quick spread teh word round, we're gonna cheer on her 100th "Year 10"

:rofl

Don't think she took it well though.

Ohh, I remember NAPLAN... It used to be called AIM Testing, right? :XD Ahh, I used to take it really seriously... Got high scores for it too. :XD Speaking of these tests, have you ever had the Morrisby Test?
Ah, you can leave early? :blink I don't think our school let us leave early for our NAPLAN tests. :XD Hahaha, calculator races... How would you signal when you reached a million? :p Wouldn't the hall be under test conditions still or something?
Yeah, it was like, who could get their marks at like the very tip of the band 6 bar :XD

No, I haven't taken a Morriby test. A quick google led me to a rather troublesome IQ sorta thing...Did you do it?

Hands up in the air, but silent. The examiner would stare at us so weirdley when one of us would slam the table and have both hands up...
Also, they realised we were long finished, so they didn't care that much either...

And doubly good luck for your exams!! :clap2
Ah, thanks, anymore luck and all the skill will be pushed outta the way! :XD

Oh, and a horrific english test is up first.

Also, you gotten your results back yet? Any cases of "Where did that 0.5 mark GOO?" :rofl
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Kami no Procrastinator

Yeah, long posts are a pain; lets cut some.
Woooooooo!! :pmg

Got pwnt. Soccer. Nuff said :XD
My fault mostly, back line was totally in disarray (though you don't bother with soccer though, do you?)
Aww... :comfort
I know enough to get by... I was somewhat obsessed with the statistics at the 2010 world cup. :XD

Er, you passed eight grade right? You can only pass 8th grade with an A or A+, anything else is a fail. How can you not be good enought ot be filmed?


there's one here: Caramell

Even she's having a bit of difficulty, the left hand is a bit loud and it's a bit messy.
Though I prolly can't do much better. (I went to check the machine version, because of the trills and stuff the machine actually played it worse...)
...I only started grade 8 piano, and then quit. :oh I swear I only got past grade 7 by just pure b-s-ing. :XD

Argh, I'm capped right now... I'll bookmark that. :nod

Yeah, I'm still a pretty dangerous driver...Q_Q *parking brake left on*
:lmao

Practice makes perfect! :cheerbunny

hm...our year 10 Science teacher called us "Year 10" when we go too loud, then some guys started tallying how many times she would do it.

...And then we got 99 time, and everyone was like, quick spread teh word round, we're gonna cheer on her 100th "Year 10"

:rofl

Don't think she took it well though.
:lmao 100th time of the... week? Month? Term? ...Day?? :blink

Yeah, it was like, who could get their marks at like the very tip of the band 6 bar :XD

No, I haven't taken a Morriby test. A quick google led me to a rather troublesome IQ sorta thing...Did you do it?

Hands up in the air, but silent. The examiner would stare at us so weirdley when one of us would slam the table and have both hands up...
Also, they realised we were long finished, so they didn't care that much either...
:XD

The Morrisby test was actually quite fun, believe it or not... :oh For the majority of the sections, my results were off the charts. :3c

Haha, I see. :XD If we ever did that at my school, I'm 100% sure we'd get scolded... :s

Ah, thanks, anymore luck and all the skill will be pushed outta the way! :XD

Oh, and a horrific english test is up first.

Also, you gotten your results back yet? Any cases of "Where did that 0.5 mark GOO?" :rofl
Good point, you shouldn't rely on luck too much! Now give me back my luck... with interest!!

Ahh yeah... English is always first. :notrust I had my English exam on a Thursday... and my 2nd exam wasn't until the next Tuesday. :oh I had a nice long weekend to study. :lmao

Ah, yes. I've gotten all of my exams back now. :XD I was one percent off from getting an A+ in chemistry!! :mad Two percent from getting an A+ in Chinese as well... :mad I was desperately searching for a marking error in chemistry... but unfortunately, there were none. :crying

But then for English... :derp My initial score was 79%, a B+. Since it was one percent from an A, I checked the rubric marking sheet to look for any adding errors... And there were. :derp My teacher somehow thought 6+6+6=12, so 6 of my marks were missing. In the end, I got my 6 marks back and my grade was upped to an A! :woo
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Kami no Procrastinator is going to State XD (team carry for the win!!)

Is Baka chinese?
I've came here to bribe you to make me a good mr set :crying
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Kami no Procrastinator is going to State XD (team carry for the win!!)

Yes, I am Chinese. For you comments on the "baka" set, You're gonna get the worst one!!

:XD
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Kami no Procrastinator is going to State XD (team carry for the win!!)

為什麼?! :iik
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Kami no Procrastinator is going to State XD (team carry for the win!!)

I'm upping them now, you'll see :lmao

---------- Post added July 01, 2011 at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was June 25, 2011 at 11:33 AM ----------

For starters....I never got around answering this post because...I didn't see it? :blink
My eyes were hurting like hell the day Zeltrax posted, I was editing all the siggies for MR game. :crying
I thought you ditched me :lmao
In other news, exam block is OVARRR :turtle :XD
And they told me I made state. ^^
...I only started grade 8 piano, and then quit. :oh I swear I only got past grade 7 by just pure b-s-ing. :XD
Again, :hi5
We're the kind of people who take advantage of info to look better yeah? Up to 8th grade sounds a lot better than finished 7th XDD
Also, same. Fluked every exam by having a super nice examiner. I even met my future music teacher in high school, when I told her where I was going, it was just like + points right thar :rofl

:lmao 100th time of the... week? Month? Term? ...Day?? :blink
For the year. We weren't that badly behaved. :eyeroll

The Morrisby test was actually quite fun, believe it or not... :oh For the majority of the sections, my results were off the charts. :3c
:O Nice :D They looked like a real pain to do though.
Good point, you shouldn't rely on luck too much! Now give me back my luck... with interest!!
No worries, I've got it penned down. I'll repay, whenever the next time you need it is ^^

Ah, yes. I've gotten all of my exams back now. :XD I was one percent off from getting an A+ in chemistry!! :mad Two percent from getting an A+ in Chinese as well... :mad I was desperately searching for a marking error in chemistry... but unfortunately, there were none. :crying

But then for English... :derp My initial score was 79%, a B+. Since it was one percent from an A, I checked the rubric marking sheet to look for any adding errors... And there were. :derp My teacher somehow thought 6+6+6=12, so 6 of my marks were missing. In the end, I got my 6 marks back and my grade was upped to an A! :woo
Ahh, some nice results there. :super So you have all all but 1 A, huh, Miss Model student? :XD

As for marking errors...I never, ever, ever get those. A pity you couldn't find any for Chem. Also, I looked at some VCE papers for chem, they were hella hard. Your course has a lot more difficult stuff in it. Gratz for English, and wow, 6 marks is a crapload. I don't think I've ever had that happen to me though :XD

There are some people in my school, who somehow always manage to scab marks :mad

Like, I came 5th in one math exam, (by some miracle) then a ton of bastards all weasled their way above me. :darn
 
Top