Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------
I thought you gave her a cigar or something bigger
...that would've been more appropriate if U say her boyfriend didn't deserve her
---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

I'm reading Veritas....again
...though I think something was missing this week in WSJ...not sure what though...probably something insignificant...

I tried it out and it didn't resemble to anythingYay, let's play guitar on google.
Go to google main page. Activate the keyboard and press:
59987876-567-678-7876
Just a little bit to remember the past, when i still liked Tom Cruise.

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------
I didn't know that...what did you smoke...blue, red...Yeah. I quit some time ago for lulz and it wasn't as funny anymore so I smoke at parties... occasionally.
I thought you gave her a cigar or something bigger
...that would've been more appropriate if U say her boyfriend didn't deserve her---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------
Nah...I don't think so...I might quit smoking after I get tired of it, but I don't think I will become sponge Bene...unless I do it when I won't remember anythingHey, Bene. Become like sponge Blai and quit too
Sponge Bene sounds better than smokey Bene.

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------
Everything's cool mateWasssssssssss upppppppppppppppp~~~~~!![]()
![]()
![]()

I'm reading Veritas....again
...though I think something was missing this week in WSJ...not sure what though...probably something insignificant...



...I could've just use my mouth elsewhere...
...I will make a pic with the ticket when I have it
...Ima miss U





