Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Yay, let's play guitar on google.
Go to google main page. Activate the keyboard and press:
59987876-567-678-7876

Just a little bit to remember the past, when i still liked Tom Cruise.
I tried it out and it didn't resemble to anything:oh

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

Yeah. I quit some time ago for lulz and it wasn't as funny anymore so I smoke at parties... occasionally.
I didn't know that...what did you smoke...blue, red...

I thought you gave her a cigar or something bigger:hurr...that would've been more appropriate if U say her boyfriend didn't deserve her

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Hey, Bene. Become like sponge Blai and quit too :blai
Sponge Bene sounds better than smokey Bene.
Nah...I don't think so...I might quit smoking after I get tired of it, but I don't think I will become sponge Bene...unless I do it when I won't remember anything:beer

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Wasssssssssss upppppppppppppppp~~~~~! :bbb :bbb :bbb
Everything's cool mate:bbb

I'm reading Veritas....again:oh...though I think something was missing this week in WSJ...not sure what though...probably something insignificant...






:kukuku
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Do you know Top Gun, the movie?
Of course those numbers lack the time of each note, but it is a very simple version of this:


---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

ah, i just used a fast load version, but i never heard of Eddie Van Halen doing it. Probably fake, but it is really the Top Gun anthem.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

I didn't know that...what did you smoke...blue, red...

I thought you gave her a cigar or something bigger:hurr...that would've been more appropriate if U say her boyfriend didn't deserve her
Prince white. Now I smoke Level red (long).

Perv >,>
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

LUCKY STRIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ :yelling

:bbb
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Is that really Lucky Strike? I never heard of level red before...I smoke long reds as well...Marlboro though...but Prince White...that's like fresh mountain air man...good think you quit

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

@Asc...I see now...I've tried it out, and tried different songs as well...too bad there only one octave exists...it's fun:bbb
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Happy Brazilian Valentine's Day.

I'm stuck at home with a sore throat and a fever. :sad
No saliva exchange for me today.

At least, i finally dowwnloaded all the documentary of Bon Jovi - When we were beautiful. It has portuguese subtitles, but i never saw it for sale on stores here.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The hottest, spiciest thread ever! Welcome! \o/

Happy Brazilian Valentine's Day.

I'm stuck at home with a sore throat and a fever. :sad
No saliva exchange for me today.

At least, i finally dowwnloaded all the documentary of Bon Jovi - When we were beautiful. It has portuguese subtitles, but i never saw it for sale on stores here.
Why didn't I see this post before:facepalm...I could've just use my mouth elsewhere...

Anyway Portugese subtitles don't necessarily mean they should've been released officially...fansubbing is alive and well...what is brazilian valentines day? Need some info...

About Bon Jovi...it is semi-official that I'm going to the concert...I managed to get hold of some cash, now I just need to go and by tickets:headbang...I will make a pic with the ticket when I have it:cool:
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: MH break this week...:(...Ima miss U

You will be missed.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MH break this week...:(...Ima miss U

You're on break :(

I'll await for your return :hug
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MH break this week...:(...Ima miss U

It was the official subtitles. There was a setup screen where you can choose between 7 languages. Just like a normal DVD.

I hope you find the tickets before they sell out. They will take a break after this tour, it's the 3rd tour in a row (one for each album).

We never celebrated valentine's day in the same day as the rest of the world. ^_^

---------- Post added June 16, 2011 at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was June 12, 2011 at 09:18 PM ----------

The world is starting to crumble. And it started after your announced break from MH.

Look at what level we reached!?!?!? :o


This should be on The big bang theory.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Women are like pizza...

You're such a spammer! 5,744! :o
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Women are like pizza...

*reads the title*
Women are like pizza...
????????????????? oO

If i were a food, i'd be a cotton candy. Not pizza. Although i love pizza.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Women are like pizza...

so u did it with ur pizza? :o

now i'm afraid of you bene ;)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Women are like pizza...

"Women are like pizza..." If you eat them too much you'll feel sick?

Gross!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Women are like pizza...

This is nice...let's have a guessing game...why are women like pizza...also FF people like BBB or scav who did read the joke when I posted it first...please refrain from answering...or just keep on thinking of new stuff:tem
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Women are like pizza...

You're such a spammer! 5,744! :o
95% of my posts are quality manga section posts...so yeah...I'm proud:smugbunny

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

It was the official subtitles. There was a setup screen where you can choose between 7 languages. Just like a normal DVD.

I hope you find the tickets before they sell out. They will take a break after this tour, it's the 3rd tour in a row (one for each album).

We never celebrated valentine's day in the same day as the rest of the world. ^_^

---------- Post added June 16, 2011 at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was June 12, 2011 at 09:18 PM ----------

The world is starting to crumble. And it started after your announced break from MH.

Look at what level we reached!?!?!? :o


This should be on The big bang theory.
Lol at that machine...but I don't think it's the first of its kind...just the first one named sperm collector:lmao

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

You're on break :(

I'll await for your return :hug
I'm back!:bbb
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top