Re: If i ruled the world.... imagine that
Ludacris, Mos Def, IAM, Wutang, Fat Joe, 50 Cent, LL Cool J, etc....
U?
Ludacris, Mos Def, IAM, Wutang, Fat Joe, 50 Cent, LL Cool J, etc....
U?















i can't tell u, u need to be 18+Hmm, I wonder what those PMs are about...![]()






u can what?I can![]()

it's ur Bday in 3 days?Well tell me in 3 days then Scav![]()






don't forget me when u'll cut the birthday cakeYes it is Scav :P
why?u don't like blonde charle?This title is...................
![]()

oh so u don't know when ur box is full, i didn't know that u were new to MH women.Thanks, Charlie u.u
MH didn't warn me anything... And you wasted the last slot of my box with some "hurry hurry I have to go"when I had already replied to you and decided to not warn me about that o/

the song is nice, also i love fabolous, he's really talented but he's very underrated. wiz khalifa is hilarious i laugh everytime he say oooh. the last rapper is bullshit he rap like soulja boy.Yooo scav!
Whatcha think of this track!?
I love it!
At first I found it annoying but it's growing on me. That bass and kick drum hits hard in the car maiiiine~ Chorus is pretty dope.
The MV is pretty cool as well. I like that "zoom" feature used for each scene. Best line by Wiz is when he says "ooooh, girl your ass is super thick" the way he said it I lol'd. I found most of the chicks quite ugly in this vid tbh.![]()
Now that last chick in the grey outfit bouncing around DJ Drama at the end of the vid....nomnomnomnomnomnom.![]()





So this is your thread 

You're such a perv, frenchy u.uwhat u mad?
![]()