Here comes the spam :derp

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: If i ruled the world.... imagine that

Ludacris, Mos Def, IAM, Wutang, Fat Joe, 50 Cent, LL Cool J, etc....

U?
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: If i ruled the world.... imagine that

so how is your plan of ruling the world coming along?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: If i ruled the world.... imagine that

Yooo scav! :hi5

Whatcha think of this track!?


I love it! :zomg

At first I found it annoying but it's growing on me. That bass and kick drum hits hard in the car maiiiine~ Chorus is pretty dope. :3c

The MV is pretty cool as well. I like that "zoom" feature used for each scene. Best line by Wiz is when he says "ooooh, girl your ass is super thick" the way he said it I lol'd. I found most of the chicks quite ugly in this vid tbh. :oh

Now that last chick in the grey outfit bouncing around DJ Drama at the end of the vid....nomnomnomnomnomnom. :nosebleed
 
Last edited by a moderator:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: farfalla must be blond :derp

:derp
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: farfalla must be blonde :derp

lol what's with the title?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: farfalla must be blonde :derp

only a blonde will wait for u to send her a pm, when her msg box is full. aren't u agree? :derp
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: farfalla must be blonde :derp

:lmao :rofl :rofl :rofl

Poor farf :XD
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: farfalla must be blonde :derp

Hmm, I wonder what those PMs are about... :police
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: farfalla must be blonde :derp

I can :3c
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: farfalla must be blonde :derp

Well tell me in 3 days then Scav :3c
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: farfalla must be blonde :derp

Yes it is Scav :P
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: farfalla must be blonde :derp

This title is...................

:modsmack
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: farfalla must be blonde :derp

Thanks, Charlie u.u
MH didn't warn me anything... And you wasted the last slot of my box with some "hurry hurry I have to go"when I had already replied to you and decided to not warn me about that o/
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: farfalla must be blonde :derp

Yes it is Scav :P
don't forget me when u'll cut the birthday cake :pwnge
This title is...................

:modsmack
why?u don't like blonde charle? :o

Thanks, Charlie u.u
MH didn't warn me anything... And you wasted the last slot of my box with some "hurry hurry I have to go"when I had already replied to you and decided to not warn me about that o/
oh so u don't know when ur box is full, i didn't know that u were new to MH women.
ah those blonde :derp

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Yooo scav! :hi5

Whatcha think of this track!?


I love it! :zomg

At first I found it annoying but it's growing on me. That bass and kick drum hits hard in the car maiiiine~ Chorus is pretty dope. :3c

The MV is pretty cool as well. I like that "zoom" feature used for each scene. Best line by Wiz is when he says "ooooh, girl your ass is super thick" the way he said it I lol'd. I found most of the chicks quite ugly in this vid tbh. :oh

Now that last chick in the grey outfit bouncing around DJ Drama at the end of the vid....nomnomnomnomnomnom. :nosebleed
the song is nice, also i love fabolous, he's really talented but he's very underrated. wiz khalifa is hilarious i laugh everytime he say oooh. the last rapper is bullshit he rap like soulja boy.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: farfalla must be blonde :derp

what u mad? :3c
:moon
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: farfalla must be blonde :derp

:oh So this is your thread :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top