The Bravery

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

ITS PIKACHU! RIGHT ZELTRAX?

You remind me of this!

I have to yet finish spice and wolf im gonna restart it cuz i lost were i was, okay i guess i can forgive DD then ^^
One of my favorite anime after I've watched it.
Mainly because...

:wtf

and im guessing its Umineko, i never wathced it so i must have mistaken it for something else xD
That's right! :lmao
But yeah its umineko.

speaking of pikachu http://www.tasteofawesome.com/view/TOA/12743
yes its a paradox pikachu DD

Oh wow. So many images tis post.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

Phio is determined!
You said this as if I have never been such a determined person ever before. :sbunny

NO DON'T WATCH THE UMINEKO ANIME, WHAT ARE YOU DOING :yelling
IT'S TOO LATE ALREADY MAN I'M ALREADY AT EPISODE 14 :yelling

By the way, hi there, nice to meet you, CBlitz. phio here. I believe we haven't met yet? Pardon me if I'm wrong, my short-term memory is horrible. :(

I actually read... "so many ti*s this post" :fail
*prepares a super big fan to slap Banana-kun*
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

Give me a Magnum first and I'll think to spare you your life. *glares*
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

IT'S TOO LATE ALREADY MAN I'M ALREADY AT EPISODE 14 :yelling
Good you haven't reached episode 18, because after that there's no turning back. Quickly drop the anime and read the visual novel! Or drop the anime and forget about umineko! The anime is terrible! :yelling

By the way, hi there, nice to meet you, CBlitz. phio here. I believe we haven't met yet? Pardon me if I'm wrong, my short-term memory is horrible. :(
nah we've never met, I'm just lurking around :lmao
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

Violent phio is scary phio :(
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

Good you haven't reached episode 18, because after that there's no turning back. Quickly drop the anime and read the visual novel! Or drop the anime and forget about umineko! The anime is terrible! :yelling
But I'm curious, and I don't know how to get my hands on the VN. :O

nah we've never met, I'm just lurking around :lmao
Really? You shouldn't lurk too much. XD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

I don't mind the fan....
its getting hot over here in sg!
So how is umineko for you now :p?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

I don't mind the fan....
its getting hot over here in sg!
So how is umineko for you now :p?
I wonder why people really love turning me into their slave. >__<

Umineko for me, brain-destroying as always. I'm on the third game/third set of murders already, still confused of who or "what" is this Battler who is trying to prove that Beatrice and her magic do not exist... But I feel like when I thought I understand something, I still have more and more things I don't get yet. :O

I wonder how the VN looks like.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

Give me a Magnum first and I'll think to spare you your life. *glares*
*gives a magnum*

:worship2

*hopes life is spared*
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

*munchmunchmunch* You think I'd spare you? *acts like Beatrice*

,,,Bleh, I really can't play any antagonist characters. I'm way too kind to be one. :eyeroll
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

Do you find battler annoying? People who watched it does :s
Battler was cooler in the Vn, a lot cooler
Thats the way umineko works, its a mindteeeaseer.
The vn is great and beautiful if you can spend hours to read and enjoy its beauty.
Any fav character so far?

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

*munchmunchmunch* You think I'd spare you? *acts like Beatrice*
Kyahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :rofl

,,,Bleh, I really can't play any antagonist characters. I'm way too kind to be one. :eyeroll
KYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

I don't really think he's annoying. He's persistent, stubborn, confident; all those traits which could backfire him sometimes when he's not being careful enough. But aside from that, I don't really have problems with him. No favorite character as well, since so far all the characters ever did is to confuse me more and more. The other Ushiromiya family members are the real furnitures; they are simply useless. While the servants play such a weird role as furniture with that power which looks like magic. What are they, crafted?

At the end, everything is still vague and confusing. ^^"

And about your laugh, :oh
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

I tried laughing as beatrice..I really did.
Characters were much more lovable too in vn (anime had to rush the plot so..)
You liek beatrice :3c?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

I bet it's cool. *imagine* I ain't gonna try it for myself, though; everyone in this house would kick me out definitely. That 26-episode anime has to rush the plot? How long is the VN actually? I think even 26 episodes for an anime is long enough.

I can't say I like or dislike her at the moment since I don't even know her real motive of playing all these stupid games with Battler. *shrugs*
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

Ze-kun was Miria ur fav?
You remembered :zomg
Can I use this? I'll change it tmr when im not on mobile if I can
 
Top