Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Good_bye for now and CONGRATZ ICEY~

you mean today ? I just saw you in the FF bro, and why would you leave ? I mean basically you're whole life is here :3c
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Good_bye for now and CONGRATZ ICEY~

you mean today ? I just saw you in the FF bro, and why would you leave ? I mean basically you're whole life is here :3c
no its evening here, so when i am gonna sleep its over for a week here basically. My whole life.... pfff please. I hate FF as it is now anyway ~~ SO not fun
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Good_bye for now and CONGRATZ ICEY~

Sexy sign. The guy looks yummy.
You didn't answer my invitation for pudim. :scry
The result was good, but too sweet for my taste. Gonna add more milk on next time.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Good_bye for now and CONGRATZ ICEY~

Sexy sign. The guy looks yummy.
You didn't answer my invitation for pudim. :scry
The result was good, but too sweet for my taste. Gonna add more milk on next time.
oh well. its evil's sig. i guess these types of guys r his types. Anyway I was able to do all the real life stuff under 4 days thats epic. On the other hnd leaving to croatia in a day. pretty exited. Not that u guys care
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Croatia is the enxt destination of good_boy for 20 days. poor croatians.

What can i say?
Have fun in Croatia.
I know nothing about that country besides the separation history from old Yugoslavia (spell?). And i'm not 100% sure about this fact.
^_^
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Croatia is the enxt destination of good_boy for 20 days. poor croatians.

you going to split?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Croatia is the enxt destination of good_boy for 20 days. poor croatians.

oh thnx. Well that is correct croatia was fighting with Serbia for independence. Ill send you some pictures from there :yay

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

you going to split?
betch how did u know.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Croatia is the enxt destination of good_boy for 20 days. poor croatians.

Educated guess.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Croatia is the enxt destination of good_boy for 20 days. poor croatians.

Croatia...hmm...go there in August, and we'll get drunk together:beer
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Croatia is the enxt destination of good_boy for 20 days. poor croatians.

bene says that to all his rape victims.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Croatia is the enxt destination of good_boy for 20 days. poor croatians.

:faint...why so early....well...I guess they ended pretty early, right? I mean I just finished exams so...
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Croatia is the enxt destination of good_boy for 20 days. poor croatians.

:faint...why so early....well...I guess they ended pretty early, right? I mean I just finished exams so...
mine ended may 9th
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Croatia is the enxt destination of good_boy for 20 days. poor croatians.

Croatia? Leaving moscow. Eurotrip...I jelly. >:

Where in croatia?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Croatia is the enxt destination of good_boy for 20 days. poor croatians.

Don't be jelly he's gonna be raped by a gay french man halfway his trip :lmao
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Croatia is the enxt destination of good_boy for 20 days. poor croatians.

Don't be jelly he's gonna be raped by a gay french man halfway his trip :lmao
That didn't happened on the movie , it didn't got to that point :p

But knowing gb , he won't be raped , he will be the one to rape the french :Haha
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Croatia is the enxt destination of good_boy for 20 days. poor croatians.

That didn't happened on the movie , it didn't got to that point :p

But knowing gb , he won't be raped , he will be the one to rape the french :Haha
its not like u know me or anything :sweat
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Croatia is the enxt destination of good_boy for 20 days. poor croatians.

I searched for this thread, because I saw U in another one...and I have to say...awesome set:wtf
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Croatia is the enxt destination of good_boy for 20 days. poor croatians.

I searched for this thread, because I saw U in another one...and I have to say...awesome set:wtf
ahhh thnx! I need moar of luciela and Rafaela !:crying
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top