Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Women are like pizza...

Sorry that my Magyar isn't top-tier :yelling
No problem...it's understandable...I mean along with chinese, it's the most difficult language so...but UR doing great:super


:3c

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Let's rage together:arro

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

You're so cute.... :wtf
Inorite?:p
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Women are like pizza...

:)

Tooth restored. Still sore but restored.
I'm at home, listening to ABBA and needing a hug. But not a titght one. My arms are still sore from the fall.

Oh, and it was around 10 PM and i tripped.

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

Since i wasn't in the mood to cook yesterday, i bought a BigMac for dinner. I had to eat it with with and knife, cause i couldn't bite.
Not being able to bite is such a turn off...
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Women are like pizza...

:)

Tooth restored. Still sore but restored.
I'm at home, listening to ABBA and needing a hug. But not a titght one. My arms are still sore from the fall.
:yay...finally some good news...:hug...love the smiley U just used there...totally appropriate for teeth restoration:D..
Since i wasn't in the mood to cook yesterday, i bought a BigMac for dinner. I had to eat it with with and knife, cause i couldn't bite.
Not being able to bite is such a turn off...
Yeah not biting...there goes UR favourite under-blanket move:scry...we just need to play nice for a while:)
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Women are like pizza...

:hug
OK, i'll play nice like an angel...

I forgot to type fork ^_^ "with fork and knife".

Pitty that my connection is bad. At least i could read the spoilers. But reading manga is gonna be tough. I'm on page 18 of 72 of the last Junjou Romantica chapter and it's not cause of laziness. ^_^ It takes a few tries to make it load.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Women are like pizza...

:hug
OK, i'll play nice like an angel...

I forgot to type fork ^_^ "with fork and knife".

Pitty that my connection is bad. At least i could read the spoilers. But reading manga is gonna be tough. I'm on page 18 of 72 of the last Junjou Romantica chapter and it's not cause of laziness. ^_^ It takes a few tries to make it load.
Yeah...and you posted this twice as well, so I can understand...my net is pretty slow as well...I restarted Planetes, though I have little patience to actually read it, so...:darn...I dunno...it's like the universe is working against me reading that manga...

Anyway...spoilers are pretty interesting...you should definitely check them out

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

PS: or just check out the chapter directly
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Women are like pizza...

Yeah, i was able to download it.
Until the connection gets better, i won't comment in the official places. Better to avoid double posting. And it's impossible to edit right now with this connection.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Women are like pizza...

U guise think Im cute? :wtf

Thanks :cheez
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Women are like pizza...

Yeah, i was able to download it.
Until the connection gets better, i won't comment in the official places. Better to avoid double posting. And it's impossible to edit right now with this connection.
So how is it...have you recovered? UR missing and it hurts:(

---------- Post added at 06:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

U guise think Im cute? :wtf

Thanks :cheez
:delerium
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Women are like pizza...

Connection got better and bad and better and bad...
It's been stable for 4h, but my ping is at 600ms. :sad

My teeth are just a bit sore. I can bite bread and soft cake slowly.
But it still bothers me when i pass my tongue on them, so no kissing yet.

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

Connection was bad again almost the whole day. :faint
Well, i am trying to download my yaoi anime.
And now it's that time of the month when... I suffer of anxienty for the next D.gray-man chapter :spaz
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Women are like pizza...

That's what you get for living in a Third World Country. Pffsch.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Women are like pizza...

I'm at work. :oh

You weren't online earlier today before I went off..
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Women are like pizza...

Who the hell wakes up at 8 AM on a saturday not having any work to do?
Oh yeah, me! Because my body is screaming for Formula-1, but it wants breakfast before the qualifying laps.

Hi there. Do you like Formula-1?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Women are like pizza...

I went to bed at 8am today. :oh
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Women are like pizza...

Oh, man. I laughed really hard with this:

 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Women are like pizza...

Connection got better and bad and better and bad...
It's been stable for 4h, but my ping is at 600ms. :sad

My teeth are just a bit sore. I can bite bread and soft cake slowly.
But it still bothers me when i pass my tongue on them, so no kissing yet.

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

Connection was bad again almost the whole day. :faint
Well, i am trying to download my yaoi anime.
And now it's that time of the month when... I suffer of anxienty for the next D.gray-man chapter :spaz
Have U tried fixing it UR net? I mean call the company or sth?
Kissing...there are other places to take care of, so I'm not worried:3c...but I still feel sorry for UR accident...get better:cheerbunny...

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

That's what you get for living in a Third World Country. Pffsch.
Well at least I'm her match from another POV:oh

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Ç.Ç
Stop mocking my country and get online in Skype so we can play DotA, damnit.
DotA...:fail

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

I'm at work. :oh

You weren't online earlier today before I went off..
Work:fail...

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Who the hell wakes up at 8 AM on a saturday not having any work to do?
Oh yeah, me! Because my body is screaming for Formula-1, but it wants breakfast before the qualifying laps.

Hi there. Do you like Formula-1?
Haha me too...I have a toothache and I can't sleep so:darn...need to go to dentist, and I'm afraid:iik...anyways...I do like Formula 1, but I don't follow it anymore sadly...I play tennis on Sundays so...

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Oh, man. I laughed really hard with this:

:lmao...and it suits UR tastes as well...I think
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Women are like pizza...

uuuuu bene has a thread cool *sticks around* [almost wrote stinks xDDDDDDDD]
ok....soooooo.... entertain me :|

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Cuz the ones with meat are better than the ones with mushroom:3c
dude
totally ewwww buttt funny at the same time xDDDDDDDD

though I still like mushroom pizza better xDDDD

@Asclepius I TOTALLY WATCHED THE ANIME! XD
and glad you restored your tooth
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Women are like pizza...

Thanks sakua-aneki.
Let's hope that they make a second season to air in august/september. Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi was really great.

Bene, I have the same problem. I'm always afraid of the pain cause i have teeth that don't respond well to the anesthesics. My cheek, tongue and gum goes numb, but not my teeth. Odd thing.

Vettel won again. If no one can reach his level in the next GP, i will drop F-1.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Women are like pizza...

Blai ditched us u.u... AGAIN!
:blink...he is working I think...

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

uuuuu bene has a thread cool *sticks around* [almost wrote stinks xDDDDDDDD]
ok....soooooo.... entertain me :|

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------



dude
totally ewwww buttt funny at the same time xDDDDDDDD

though I still like mushroom pizza better xDDDD

@Asclepius I TOTALLY WATCHED THE ANIME! XD
and glad you restored your tooth
U could stink around if you like mushrooms more :3c

Anyways...welcome:party...it's the hottest thread around:smugbunny

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Thanks sakua-aneki.
Let's hope that they make a second season to air in august/september. Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi was really great.

Bene, I have the same problem. I'm always afraid of the pain cause i have teeth that don't respond well to the anesthesics. My cheek, tongue and gum goes numb, but not my teeth. Odd thing.

Vettel won again. If no one can reach his level in the next GP, i will drop F-1.
I see you've found a friend:amuse...:yaoi

It's like Schumacher I guess...too bad nowadays the engineering counts more than driving skills:darn

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

I'm off to a concert...and a few drinks:bye

@sakura-aneki...U like Suie? The band...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top