Re: Women are like pizza...


---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

No problem...it's understandable...I mean along with chinese, it's the most difficult language so...but UR doing greatSorry that my Magyar isn't top-tier![]()


---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------
Let's rage together

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------
Inorite?You're so cute....![]()






...finally some good news...
...love the smiley U just used there...totally appropriate for teeth restoration
..
...we just need to play nice for a while
...I dunno...it's like the universe is working against me reading that manga...







...
...anyways...I do like Formula 1, but I don't follow it anymore sadly...I play tennis on Sundays so...
...and it suits UR tastes as well...I think
...he is working I think...
...it's the hottest thread around
...