Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MH's List maker

I wanna see comments... If there are any about me?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: MH's List maker

no you do not>_> stop pretending to be something you will never be!:yelling
~I am very sorry everyone the pairings list is very delicate, and i am not allowed to make any mistakes here, however I would like to hear your opinion before I am gonna start typing it out. Do you guys want to see my comments to every pairing or should I just let it be? THank you ~
I actually do know quite a bit, it's how I guessed your location and etc. without knowing a thing about you. :>
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MH's List maker

I'd like to see comments :D
I want the pairing list now :yelling

I can't wait :blai
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: MH's List maker

You're lists are highly sought for, go gb :shakefist
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MH's List maker

Most messeble hairs
1- Good_boy
2- whatever
3- whatever
4- whatever
5- whatever
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MH's List maker

I think we are all :blai right now... In anticipation of course.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: MH's List maker

As long as I'm paired up with riki-chan I'm golden!! :love :thumbs
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: MH's List maker

I'm still not sure what this smiley is meant to imply :fail
It implies that UR drunk and are just imagining stuff:beer

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

no you do not>_> stop pretending to be something you will never be!:yelling
~I am very sorry everyone the pairings list is very delicate, and i am not allowed to make any mistakes here, however I would like to hear your opinion before I am gonna start typing it out. Do you guys want to see my comments to every pairing or should I just let it be? THank you ~
Nah...no delicacy needed here...:kukuku
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: MH's List maker

Bene you know that in the real green list, you are in the bottom, don't you ? :kukuku

:dancin
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: MH's List maker

Woii!!! Can't wait! goldbxriki :hurr
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MH's List maker

bene, majority wants the comments so ill just comment on the pairing list.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: MH's List maker

bene, majority wants the comments so ill just comment on the pairing list.
you are really taking this list thing seriously :zomg
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MH's List maker

:confetti:confetti:confettiHello everyone once again, today I will be presenting several lists.Please do not judge my ideas of rankings too hard with time I hope to improve ~:confetti:confetti:confetti

:confetti1.I will start with the top 10 most popular males on the forums.:confetti
1.Kaiten
2.Blai
3.Shinsatsu,Bugzee,After_Image,Evil3ye
4.Benelori
5.Charlie
6.Takadanama
7.3c
8.Good_boy
9.Hystzen
10.m3j
:confettiI am not gonna add any comments to the male list,since thats what my sources asked me to do. So i will keep silent. Once again thank you girls for providing me with the needed data:confetti
2. now that we r done with the male part,we can finally move on the more interesting rankings. Yes the top 5 girls rankings....Ok i had a hard time adjusting this rankings, so I love all of out female members and the female stuffers.
1.Asclepius,Farfalla,c_k,igotthegoods.(my best female friends on the forums, they are also extremely popular on the forums, very talented.
2. Destiny4ever- I :luv you *stabs charlie in the back*
3.Riki-:hi5
4. Naoimi,Phio-chan
5.Imperium-chan, the last but not the least. After all she is :sexy
:confetti 3.Well seems like everyone has been waiting for this. I will try not to disappoint.

1. Kaiten xGoodsy :crying It seems that I joined Mh way too late and I was not able to steal away Goodsy away from that guy.:crying well anyway this couple is on the first place of the charts. Its so good that even M3j had to approve of this.
2.Charlie x Destiny "damnit Charlie just damnit!8stabs Charlie with a carrot*, also on second place we have 3c X Salad.*comment was removed8
3.Asclepius X Benelori. Thats a pairing that literally was born in my thread. I feel so proud. But bene i am not giving u ascy unless u quit smoking :arro
4.Blai x Muffins. I hope you guys all remember his "interesting confession" if not i can always quote that :derp. Also on 4th place we have Goldb x Riki.~:confetti
5. Icei x Googlez ( just a question did something happen between you 2 during the Scav game? just wonderin)
6. BBB X Phio_chan. * and I even remember times when I had smthn going on with BBB and DD. :crying very nostalgic":confetti
7. Farfalla x After_image - I completely disapprove of this. COmpletely.:confetti
8.Imperium x Cblitz( loli x tranny. God knows what will happen to this pairing):confetti
9.Dark Lord x Bugzee:confetti
10. c_k x good_boy ( yes we r not very popular, but oh well who cares. Atleast we r very true!)

This week's L.O.L pairing is a threesome of Jorped x Kdowns x Alphabeta.

~O.k guys sorry if i dissapointed someone I am just busy these couple of days.
:worrybunny
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: MH's List maker

I have a feeling I will be on the pairing list as well

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

EDIT: just saw that U posted
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top