- Joined
- Jun 29, 2010
- Messages
- 917
- Reaction score
- 1,160
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha)
Cover Jump SQ #8
Cover Jump SQ #8
No, it's not finished yet.Anyone know if Ultimo is finished?
Ultimo just went on a one month break this month. Jumbor in Ultra Jump took a one month break too. Takei said it was a summer vacation for the staff.Anyone know if Ultimo is finished?
No I don;t think that;s it. The live action movie was announced awhile ago, plus the announcement said "anime project".http://jumpsq.shueisha.co.jp/contents/topic-rurouni/index.html
It looks like the project for RuroKen is live-adaptation movie.
August Issue:209 :T ◆PecpvbY4/. :2011/06/30(木) 14:47:10.89 ID:zKN6qoV90
掲載順
トラブル
青エクソシスト
新連載長谷部さんのいる野球部
テニプリ
GATE7
Dグレイマン
ロザリオバンパイア
はにめろ
貧乏神
ギャグ漫画日和
PARマン
1/11読み切り
テガミバチ
ボク魔女
紅
LUCK STEALER
クレイモア
エンバーミング
ミトコン
月華美刃
エグザムライ
放課後の王子
ULTIMO
しょんぼり温泉
ミサワ181P.272P.300P
9月号新連載&巻頭カラー パパの言う事を聞きなさい
Cカラー ギャグ漫画日和 ボクと魔女の時間 読み切り
LaBの情報は見当たりません。
well you should save that pic and copy to a different host server... since I see you copied the full link directly from 2ch... there is bigger possibility that the pic will be removed from there soon... which might result in "dead link" here...
I don't see 1/11 either; is it taking break?Does this means that on next issue of SQ 19, there'll be a new chapter of TLR-Darkness, and no Mayoi Neko Overrun?
Kakko Kawaii is in this issue, but the uploader only put the page number and not in ToC, so I didn't know where to put it. That's why I didn't put Kakko Kawaii in the ToC.Is Kakko Kawaii in this issue or was it just forgotten in the toc post? I thought it had a color page.