The Bravery

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

with music always and forever, the silence freaks me out.

i wouldnt call that rivalry since i admitted that if its not Lucy for natsu i would only be happy if its Lisanna ^^ friendly rivalry?
I think I'm one of the few on the site if not the world that likes both of them but support more Lucy than Lisanna for natsu =P
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

Zeltrax!! Get ya ass online, I need to ask you something!
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

Well, well, well... What do we have here? :3c A news writer? :o Congratz, Zel~~!! :confetti

Looking forward to the front-page news you contribute!! :thumbs
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

Ho, I've just noticed it as well! Congrats on becoming a News Writer, Zelx! All the best. :3c
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

congratz Z-kun!
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

way cool Zel-kun xD You're like a journalist now Congratulations ^^
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

Thanks guys :)

Well, well, well... What do we have here? :3c A news writer? :o Congratz, Zel~~!! :confetti

Looking forward to the front-page news you contribute!! :thumbs
:lmao
Just to clarify, I'm not really a news writer.
I'll only be doing the animeshoutouts from now on, not the animanga news.
But I'll help with it if I'm asked to.
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

Still on front page. Still counts. :cookiehand
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

If you say so :cookiehand
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

Manga is cooler than Anime, so make manga news :pwnge

:p
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

I don't read enough.
But I like anime more, usually :p
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

Congrats on promotion zel :thumbs
Chibis are getting more and more power :kukuku
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

Congrats on promotion zel :thumbs
Chibis are getting more and more power :kukuku
Oh old is Zel ? :worrybunny
And you won't be a chibi for much longer :kukuku
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

Congrats on promotion zel :thumbs
Chibis are getting more and more power :kukuku
I thought we already ruled them all
Yessir :kukuku

Oh old is Zel ?
I'm 16 if you're interested in knowin :oh
once a chibi, always a chibi :noworry
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

16~ :turtle

BBBro - Gets his own smiley :bbb
Googz - Now has 4 badges~
Me - Modded
and now Zel~ News writer! :turtle
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

I am the only one that doesn't get a thing :crying

I need some a moment alone to think about my life :oh


:derp
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

I am the only one that doesn't get a thing :crying

I need some a moment alone to think about my life :oh


:derp
You're a hero member with an awesome avatar and sig? =]

if it makes you feel better xD
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

You're a hero member with an awesome avatar and sig? =]

if it makes you feel better xD
Credits for the sig and avatar goes for Shin, he really does amazing stuff :XD

And thanks :lmao
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

The set is from Noblesse btw, i think you would like it, cuz i already noticed that you like Shounen stuff. Noblesse is awesome :amuse
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

^lol yes i do like Shonen, and believe it or not i prefer shonen even in romance xD I read so few shoujou :/

Noblesse? i shall check it out =] that character actually remind me of one from the Yozakura quartet xD he seems awesome ^^
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

I think there is a thread in Otaku Section, , it's about the fact that most girls prefer shounen over shoujou. I never tried shoujou :p but will have to someday :XD

About Noblesse you should check it out, i am 99% that you will like it. Noblesse got a section and is becoming popular very fast, it's definitely a must read. It's actually one of the series that i most look forward to. THe beginnning might be a bit boring but it is fast to read so there will be a time when you are going to be completely hooked on it :dancin

If you want to read it, try this place. It's better than mangareader IMO for reading Noblesse :amuse

http://egscans.com/Manga_Viewer/Noblesse_1-99
 
Top