- Joined
- Apr 25, 2011
- Messages
- 2,120
- Reaction score
- 463
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams
with music always and forever, the silence freaks me out.
i wouldnt call that rivalry since i admitted that if its not Lucy for natsu i would only be happy if its Lisanna ^^ friendly rivalry?
I think I'm one of the few on the site if not the world that likes both of them but support more Lucy than Lisanna for natsu =P
with music always and forever, the silence freaks me out.
i wouldnt call that rivalry since i admitted that if its not Lucy for natsu i would only be happy if its Lisanna ^^ friendly rivalry?
I think I'm one of the few on the site if not the world that likes both of them but support more Lucy than Lisanna for natsu =P
A news writer?
Congratz, Zel~~!! 















